Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I dont get CC at all~

Go down 
+14
Hyoka
Xiax
Desu
CapeMike
Shin Majin
Feign
Izzy
Rossingol
Courius
TaeTae
necrio
FrozenEdge
Kasane_Teto
Segawa
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

I dont get CC at all~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:10 am

Xiax wrote:
Have anyone else noticed that your bots perform better if you don't press skip during NPC battles?
but for me skipping makes the bots perform better and i lose if i watch the whole thing =__=
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Xiax
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:14 am

FrozenEdge wrote:

but for me skipping makes the bots perform better and i lose if i watch the whole thing =__=

That's strange, for me its the opposite, I always lose when I skip but I win when I don't. Using the same team no less.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:24 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
Xiax wrote:
Have anyone else noticed that your bots perform better if you don't press skip during NPC battles?
Yeah, that's really one of those luck/unluck scenarios...
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:29 am

Just tested 6 Zero FIghter squad.

MISERABLE. Wonder how that 3 ZF MK4 became so deadly lol
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:44 am

CapeMike wrote:

That's actually a very good question...if it did, that would wreak havoc on some teams I've seen already...I could see it deflecting away the 1st attack, thus preventing the others from landing, while only the 'bot using the skill would get damaged in return....

I've had it happen to me.

The result was rather strange: My Turtle popped up to block the first attacker (a Hound Dog), and then the zero fighter never showed up.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:27 pm

Don't see the point of Fizalivan using High Tension. It charges so slow that by the time it uses it, I'd have won the match 2 seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Etherlight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Etherlight

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:35 pm

Counter doesn't seem to work against combination attack or hound dog's grand swipe.
Can't quite beat the MK4s just yet, their evasion is just so high and their damage is so punishing--if you can't take out one of the front line duo before they combo attack, they'll pretty much destroy you. They keep dodging key attacks with just a bit of health left for me, and then the back one just rips up your formation with his trigger happy. :[
Back to top Go down
Mode
Newcomer
Newcomer
Mode

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:59 pm

My problem with MK4's is that my front dies b4 reaching them so i start with half health on front like against them ...
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:31 pm

One good set, albeit a set that requires a lot of blessing to win with is 3 Hound Dogs using the Grand Swipe skill. Put them all in the center row and hope for consecutive hits. . .

Note: do not try this in PvP, you'll get creamed.

I want to try to get a 6 unit squad of Zero Fighter Mk2s and try it against the hard planet, Mk2s and Hoverions seem to do quite well 3 Zero Mk2s in the center row 3 Hoverions in back. . .
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Andaros wrote:
One good set, albeit a set that requires a lot of blessing to win with is 3 Hound Dogs using the Grand Swipe skill. Put them all in the center row and hope for consecutive hits. . .

I want to try to get a 6 unit squad of Zero Fighter Mk2s and try it against the hard planet, Mk2s and Hoverions seem to do quite well 3 Zero Mk2s in the center row 3 Hoverions in back. . .

im already try this and fail... instead when i succed is 3 Mk2 on front, 2 Hoverion on middle line and 1 Mk2 Bettwen em... i wipe the Mk4 party completely if im lucky no ones from mah squad die at round before
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:14 pm

Courius wrote:
Andaros wrote:

im already try this and fail... instead when i succed is 3 Mk2 on front, 2 Hoverion on middle line and 1 Mk2 Bettwen em... i wipe the Mk4 party completely if im lucky no ones from mah squad die at round before

nice, I have the units to try this, what skills set?
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Andaros wrote:
Courius wrote:
Andaros wrote:

frontline Mk2 all using combination strike, the back line just heavy strike or whatever , i forgot... and the hoverion using charged shot SP1

take note they only can survive if none of em dies at stage before... (already happen twice beat em like this, so yea.. im pretty sure ) , if any of em dies at stage before... god bless you , due they only fight with half Life
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Courius wrote:
Andaros wrote:
Courius wrote:
Andaros wrote:

frontline Mk2 all using combination strike, the back line just heavy strike or whatever , i forgot... and the hoverion using charged shot SP1

take note they only can survive if none of em dies at stage before... (already happen twice beat em like this, so yea.. im pretty sure ) , if any of em dies at stage before... god bless you , due they only fight with half Life

alright, so mainly I just need to change to combo strike on the front then, will have to see if it works out for my group too. . .

Edit: maybe I'll try a Jaguar arm in the mid back slot with the shot ability equipped.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:57 am

Etherlight wrote:
Counter doesn't seem to work against combination attack or hound dog's grand swipe.
Can't quite beat the MK4s just yet, their evasion is just so high and their damage is so punishing--if you can't take out one of the front line duo before they combo attack, they'll pretty much destroy you. They keep dodging key attacks with just a bit of health left for me, and then the back one just rips up your formation with his trigger happy. :[

Also another problem regarding Combination attack,
It doesn't register with the whole line whenever my MK2 activates it.
Its usually only one of the Hound dogs that actually go with him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I dont get CC at all~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2