Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I dont get CC at all~

Go down 
+14
Hyoka
Xiax
Desu
CapeMike
Shin Majin
Feign
Izzy
Rossingol
Courius
TaeTae
necrio
FrozenEdge
Kasane_Teto
Segawa
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

I dont get CC at all~ Empty
PostSubject: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:36 am

About Cosmic Commander

So how exactly do you play ? I just keep dieng Smile
Back to top Go down
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kasane_Teto

Male Posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:57 am

mybe the reason u keep losing is b'coz ur not using skills,
click a mech then go details see the skills choose 1 and get a nc mechs w/ nc combo,
EDIT: i mean make a nc combo
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:17 am

its a "set-up your team" game and you dont have to do anything at all.....
and heres my side note.... dont use a L bot....... just stick with M and S ones.....

and WTF!!! at the last part of hard mission was just WTF!!! those 3 Zero Sabers are freaking imbalanced!!! D:<
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:29 am

the hard mission is so hard @.@

so which bots are the best?
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:32 am

i just spam some jaguars with their power smash and put hoverion at the back...
well it works to me Cool
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:41 am

jaguars die too quickly @.@

guess I'll try get more fivalizan then
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:19 am

I beat hard mission but unfortunately only got a crazy fazilian. I wanted mk4 =[
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:35 am

beatin Hard Mission with 4 Zero Saber Mk2 and 2 Hoverion... just get lucky before the 3 Zero Saber Mk4 Stage none mah bot die so i fight with full power ... i waste em all died
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:50 am

all i have are jaguars o_o

at least im getting 50 RT cos not many people are playing it (hopefully lol)

Last edited by Segawa on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am

yea... im already try the 6 Jaguar Squad, they can roll over almost on everything... except several squad that maded as Anti Land
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:00 pm

weird thing is using the same squad i went to normal.

First round i got pwned like i was made of dirt.

Second time (SAME SQUAD NO CHANGES AT ALL AND THE OPPONENT WAS THE SAME) I won all 3 rounds wtf ? >_>
Back to top Go down
Rossingol
Newcomer
Newcomer
Rossingol

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:05 pm

Jaguars are really good, their gun does a lot of damage and is actually better than all the units with Quick Fire 2. It also costs less SP to do Quick Fire 1. Oh, and they have a bit more HP than the other units (Needle Hog, Zero Fighter MK. 1, Sword Wing) that have Quick Fire II.

Last edited by Rossingol on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Izzy

Male Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:11 pm

Segawa wrote:
weird thing is using the same squad i went to normal.

First round i got pwned like i was made of dirt.

Second time (SAME SQUAD NO CHANGES AT ALL AND THE OPPONENT WAS THE SAME) I won all 3 rounds wtf ? >_>

1st time i went with 3 bots, and got pwned at round 2
2nd time i went with 6 bots, and lost at round 1.....

CC don't like me. really
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Most of the battle I get, mixed squads, good damage spread, fight lots of PvP, it's like a roll of the dice then.

The parts I REALLY don't get are some of the Skills For instance, Turtlebacker's Counter, for instance: It's a melee attack that only goes off if the bot in front of Turtlebacker is hit with a melee attack... But melee attacks only trigger if you're in the front row... So it's got a catch-22 in the rules that makes it useless.

Formation Skills are completely wonky. They either activate and do nothing, or the bot just sits there (with all of the prerequisites for the skill fulfilled) and does nothing at all. Also, many of the skills have such a high SP requirement that the bots can't get the SP built up before the four-round limit of combat is up... Not so bad if you're in the regular modes, but in PvP it's infuriating.

Also, the scoring system seems kinda wonky... I've had four of my bots alive and the enemy had one at a sliver of life, and the enemy still won by points? Doesn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:29 pm

You guys are much ahead of me... I havent even started...
Back to top Go down
Shin Majin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shin Majin

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Wait...the hard stage is actually beatable? I can mop the floor with most teams, but can barely scratch the mk 4's before getting wiped out!

Also, do the damage types, robot types, and robot sizes actually mean anything yet?
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Yes Hard is beatable. I have beaten it. Too bad the prize wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

I think they types affect damage receive by certain weapons. Like how hoverons take more damage from melee than say an air type.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Turtlebacker's Counter is a bit of a pain to setup, but, if it goes to plan, can turn the tide of a battle; it requires the 'backer to be directly behind an ally(and said ally must be in a 'front' row; if you have nothing on the front row, an ally in the middle, and the 'backer behind it in the rear row, this should work as well), and the ally to be the target of a melee skill; the opponent's melee skill activates 1st(burning it's sp in the process), the Counter triggers immidiately after, causing the 'backer to jump in front, deflect the attack away, and get in an uncontested melee attack...yeah, it's a pain sometimes.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:43 pm

CapeMike wrote:
Turtlebacker's Counter is a bit of a pain to setup, but, if it goes to plan, can turn the tide of a battle; it requires the 'backer to be directly behind an ally(and said ally must be in a 'front' row; if you have nothing on the front row, an ally in the middle, and the 'backer behind it in the rear row, this should work as well), and the ally to be the target of a melee skill; the opponent's melee skill activates 1st(burning it's sp in the process), the Counter triggers immidiately after, causing the 'backer to jump in front, deflect the attack away, and get in an uncontested melee attack...yeah, it's a pain sometimes.... Smile
Oh, so they switch places? Might have something to do with Formation skills not ever triggering for me...

Still can't find where to report bugs. Neutral
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Feign wrote:
CapeMike wrote:
Oh, so they switch places? Might have something to do with Formation skills not ever triggering for me...

Still can't find where to report bugs. Neutral

No, the 'backer only switches places long enough to deflect/counter the attack, then moves back to his original position; also, as far as I know, the melee portion of the Counter skill is unavoidable....
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Feign wrote:

Also, the scoring system seems kinda wonky... I've had four of my bots alive and the enemy had one at a sliver of life, and the enemy still won by points? Doesn't make any sense.

yer enemy won by "pressure" , look at some kind of bar above yer screen...if you can keep pressure by keep attaking enemy, in the end if you not wasted completely, even only survive 1 bots, you won... the game only goes for 4 turn anyway...

TaeTae wrote:
Yes Hard is beatable. I have beaten it. Too bad the prize wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

I think they types affect damage receive by certain weapons. Like how hoverons take more damage from melee than say an air type.

seems the cosmic break Rules about Explosive , Beam, and Melle Still apply there ... Hoverion and Megaton are good source of Explosive to beat Airs, Command Eagle and Beelze waste Lnd faster due beam... only melle strike weakness seems not apply on megaton there... due he have defense stance...
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:57 pm

CapeMike wrote:

No, the 'backer only switches places long enough to deflect/counter the attack, then moves back to his original position; also, as far as I know, the melee portion of the Counter skill is unavoidable....

Would the backer deflect all of the attacks if a Combonation Attack skill was used?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:09 am

Desu wrote:
CapeMike wrote:

Would the backer deflect all of the attacks if a Combonation Attack skill was used?

That would be one badass bot.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:13 am

Desu wrote:
CapeMike wrote:

That's actually a very good question...if it did, that would wreak havoc on some teams I've seen already...I could see it deflecting away the 1st attack, thus preventing the others from landing, while only the 'bot using the skill would get damaged in return....
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:26 am

Have anyone else noticed that your bots perform better if you don't press skip during NPC battles?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont get CC at all~   I dont get CC at all~ Empty

Back to top Go down

I dont get CC at all~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next