Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.

Go down 
+5
mikuri
Satoshi
Shai
Zwiebel Force
cloudraike
9 posters
AuthorMessage
cloudraike
Newcomer
Newcomer
cloudraike

Male Posts : 3

new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.  Empty
PostSubject: new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.    new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:55 am

so uh. im new. been playing for a month or so (on and off during school but since its the summer hols its pretty much whenever im not busy being annoying to people). im not really used to saying hello and stuff since i dont socialize much but uh.. yeah. bounce
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.    new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:36 am

ö.ö

Welcome to the CBFF. I hope you like it, there might be some wretched eggs, but the majority of people here is really nice, so just relax and don't worry. #em3

Back to top Go down
cloudraike
Newcomer
Newcomer
cloudraike

PostSubject: Re: new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.    new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:09 am

haha sure thinggg, ill try my best. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.    new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:45 am

Hiya stranger. Hope you stay a while so we can get to know you.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.    new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Welcome to the CB fan forum.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Satoshi

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.    new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Welcome:

Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.    new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Satoshi wrote:
Welcome:

Best. Welcome. Ever.
Back to top Go down
cloudraike
Newcomer
Newcomer
cloudraike

PostSubject: Re: new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.    new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.  EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:46 am

lol that was soo creepy that i actually laughed. lol!

should change that BRD logo on his crotch into a WIZ tho #em3

well, ive got a question since im new, is collecting enough money for an Rt charge worth it? cause i just dont have the cash to spend on buying Rt Sad
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.    new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.  EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:24 am

If you're aiming to buy something from the Rt shop, you better ask around the forum for its exact usefulness and appropriateness to what your playing preferences are at this point in time... Chances are, you're going to buy something you might actually regret some time in the future...

Nevertheless, I think exchanging UC for Rt at a rate of 50 per month is a convenient way to stock up for future usage (I did that to buy me an Auto Beam Rifle Laughing )

Aaaaaaaand WELCOME to Le CB Fan Forum, where nubz r alwez helpd and backreading shit will give you a better feel of all the fun and unique peoples in here. I'm new, too. Only been 3 weeks in CB. IGN's the same as forum name...and I think I've seen (and fragged) you in UW rooms, too... Nishishishi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.    new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.  EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:15 am

Oh yay, another awkward person, I feel more comfortable. Welcome to the CBFF, hope you enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.    new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.  EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Welcome to the forums! We won't bite.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.    new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.  EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:19 pm

Welcome to CBFF! Enjoy your stay and don't feel awkward asking questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.    new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.  Empty

Back to top Go down

new and er. awkward. lol i dont know how to do this.
Page 1 of 1