Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I dont usually do these...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyadel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rhyadel

Female Posts : 273

I dont usually do these... Empty
PostSubject: I dont usually do these...   I dont usually do these... EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:43 pm

I joined a little while ago but I'm not really used to having an intro thread or being an active poster. Not sure on how these are supposed to go. So, hi I'm new to the forums!

- My IGN is Rhyme, I'm in DOS. Dinosaurs are cool.
- I make skins sometimes. I did the Ivis skin for Melfi-chan and the CS-chan skin for Laz-chan to name a few.
- My commando usually consists of two Rennys and a flavor of the week bot. Support your local Renny today!
- I'm probably 'that' irritating person at almost every GM event trying to help out.
- I've been playing on and off since the first beta. My favorite bot in beta was probably Ouka.
- Garapon hates me and everything I stand for.

- I cook, I draw and paint, sometimes I sculpt or tinker with things. I dont draw much anymore, kinda sad about that.
- Always thinking about food!
- Mostly a forum lurker, usually not much to say.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do these...   I dont usually do these... EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:04 am

I don't usually make replies to these, but when I do, it's usually to the most interesting newb (can't really call you that anymore though can I?) of the day.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do these...   I dont usually do these... EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:27 am

Oh yuhs. I've met you plenty of times nao. Lol.
At any rate, welcome fellow newbie to the forums! (I just joined these two days ago)
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do these...   I dont usually do these... EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:28 am

ohai thar.

Derp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do these...   I dont usually do these... Empty

Back to top Go down

I dont usually do these...
Page 1 of 1