Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crim HD promotion.

Go down 
+10
Zwiebel Force
AhegaoMaster
XiaoFu
beccadmgirl
WiFi
rei_hunter
Shai
Pork Chop
exoakutsu
uzermane
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
uzermane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uzermane

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:52 am

Just asking if the tunes i did on the HD crimrose will remain after the promotion to HD seraph.
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:54 am

When you promote your hd crim to fc crim, you will get new hd accs and the old ones will be sent to your garage in the state they were in before you promoted your hd crim. This is what I have experience from what happened to my 2 fcs.
Back to top Go down
uzermane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uzermane

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 1:03 am

What about the tunes on arms and other locked parts?
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:19 am

I never tried this... but I'm GUESSING that parts that are replaced after promotion will be lost while the parts that stayed the same after promotion will remain...
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 4:57 am

Pork Chop wrote:
I never tried this... but I'm GUESSING that parts that are replaced after promotion will be lost while the parts that stayed the same after promotion will remain...
None of the parts will remain. Don't tune a Crim if you plan to promote her later on.
Back to top Go down
uzermane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uzermane

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:37 pm

What should i do with this now? Personally i use 2 aqua parasol railguns from the summer coin shop. Was thinking of promoting but the materials used will be wasted.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:54 pm

Now this is just sad... you tuned your HD Crim that much already? I wouldn't promote it anymore with that. At least you have free Accele Roll. Get Propeller Bits though. Keep your STR not lower than 1.

Just save your promotion ticket when you buy a new HD Crim...
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 12:15 am

give her a plasma beam cannon ;o
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
uzermane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uzermane

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 12:42 am

Would you recommend promoting a 2 slotted HD crim or should i get another 3 slotted one. I do have a lvl 9 HD crim 2 slotted in the garage.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:03 am

uzermane wrote:
Would you recommend promoting a 2 slotted HD crim or should i get another 3 slotted one. I do have a lvl 9 HD crim 2 slotted in the garage.
Let's ask the community first if promoted Seraphs are automatically 3 slotted or not. HELP!#em4 
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:19 am

2s HD Crim? where'd you get one?

anyways.... the Seraph Crimrose FC will always be 3s.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
uzermane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uzermane

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:20 am

CBJP the starter HD crim that they gave was 2 slotted.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:31 am

rei_hunter wrote:
2s HD Crim? where'd you get one?

anyways.... the Seraph Crimrose FC will always be 3s.
There you have it, promote the 2 slotted HD Crim. Even I didn't know they existed.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:17 am

2S? Welp.

But yeah, it works the same as the old Crim. Even if it's 1S you'll get a 3S Seraph in return.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:26 am

Ahh this makes me jelly I want a seraph too but that garapon probably wants me to go crazy first...

well I think you get 2S crimrose when you pick crimrose as a starter back when Hu cubes were given at the beginner's area
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:38 am

Wisdom.IF wrote:
Ahh this makes me jelly I want a seraph too but that garapon probably wants me to go crazy first...

well I think you get 2S crimrose when you pick crimrose as a starter back when Hu cubes were given at the beginner's area
The Gara gave me the Promo at the first 20x. Got two of them now and I don't even have two HD Crims. All I wanted was a Throwing Lios. ; _ ;

Also, the starter Crimrose was 3S.

Picking her as a starter was also the only way to get the pink and green haired version.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:36 am

Shai wrote:
Wisdom.IF wrote:

The Gara gave me the Promo at the first 20x. Got two of them now and I don't even have two HD Crims. All I wanted was a Throwing Lios. ; _ ;

Also, the starter Crimrose was 3S.

Picking her as a starter was also the only way to get the pink and green haired version.
AHHH you lucky bastard **no offense**
I demand you to give me half of your luck and one of those promotions!!
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:38 am

Are we talking about the new SP promotion, or the old FC crap

If its old FC crap, don't do it it'll stupify you.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:32 am

beccadmgirl wrote:

sorry if I'm asking a stupid question
but what do you mean new SP promotion
is there a difference? between the old and the new?
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:41 am

Wisdom.IF wrote:
beccadmgirl wrote:

Uhm... there are 2 types of Crimroses, the Old version and the HD version... They don't use the same promotion ticket to become Seraphs. It's in the ticket description into which they only work.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 6:15 pm

Wisdom.IF wrote:
beccadmgirl wrote:

There is three different Seraphs you can get Wisdom.If. It doesn't matter which seraph it is, ALL OF THEM comes with 3s parts, whether its locked or not depends on the promotion item.

The first one is the oldest of the three, sometimes called "Oldraph". The promotions for this seraph can be found in item shop/lotto cubes. This is also the only version that you can customize parts on.

The second one is "Summer" Promotion. It basically gives you a Seraph with Locked Parts and puts Seraph Crim into a summer one-piece dress.

The third one is Seraph Promotion FC (FC-P is just a different hair color variant). Again all the parts on her is locked. This version is completely different from the other two, this version now comes with homing lock-on Nova projectiles. The stats are different too if I'm not correct but, overall this was redone to TRY and fit into the meta at the time but failed horribly worked too well and pretty much pissed off everyone. Carts are also different.

If you use Seraph FC, you're gonna be hated by most of the community since, its one of the laziest bots that just shits novas and runs away and rinse and repeat.

TL;DR
Yes Wisdom.if there is a significant difference between the old seraph promotion and the FC promotion.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:43 pm

XiaoFu wrote:
Wisdom.IF wrote:
beccadmgirl wrote:

There is three different Seraphs you can get Wisdom.If. It doesn't matter which seraph it is, ALL OF THEM comes with 3s parts, whether its locked or not depends on the promotion item.

The first one is the oldest of the three, sometimes called "Oldraph". The promotions for this seraph can be found in item shop/lotto cubes. This is also the only version that you can customize parts on.

The second one is "Summer" Promotion. It basically gives you a Seraph with Locked Parts and puts Seraph Crim into a summer one-piece dress.

The third one is Seraph Promotion FC (FC-P is just a different hair color variant). Again all the parts on her is locked. This version is completely different from the other two, this version now comes with homing lock-on Nova projectiles. The stats are different too if I'm not correct but, overall this was redone to TRY and fit into the meta at the time but failed horribly worked too well and pretty much pissed off everyone. Carts are also different.

If you use Seraph FC, you're gonna be hated by most of the community since, its one of the laziest bots that just shits novas and runs away and rinse and repeat.

TL;DR
Yes Wisdom.if there is a significant difference between the old seraph promotion and the FC promotion.
thanks for this info it will be really helpful in the near future :3 really I mean that FC all I need to do now is first get my crim to 10 which is pretty hard for me I mean I don't even have lvl 8 yet next would be getting the promotion from garapon which makes me angry...I never got any gold from that gara YET!! T^T
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:59 pm

Wisdom.IF wrote:
thanks for this info it will be really helpful in the near future :3 really I mean that FC all I need to do now is first get my crim to 10 which is pretty hard for me I mean I don't even have lvl 8 yet next would be getting the promotion from garapon which makes me angry...I never got any gold from that gara YET!! T^T
Cosmic Break was a pay-to-win to begin with so (I'm not against it since any game server needs cash to survive, I just hate the garapon), it will really take some time and effort before you can just kick-back relax and play casually.

And guess what? I burned 700k UC in the garapon to get my 2x FC promotion. While my brother got 1 for 100k. Some are lucky they got it in the first roll, and some are so unlucky it took them 1,000,000+ UC. Hahahah!
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:24 pm

People working hard to shut off their brain, nice
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:25 am

Pork Chop wrote:
Wisdom.IF wrote:
Cosmic Break was a pay-to-win to begin with so (I'm not against it since any game server needs cash to survive, I just hate the garapon), it will really take some time and effort before you can just kick-back relax and play casually.

And guess what? I burned 700k UC in the garapon to get my 2x FC promotion. While my brother got 1 for 100k. Some are lucky they got it in the first roll, and some are so unlucky it took them 1,000,000+ UC. Hahahah!
is FC really that strong? that people want it so badly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crim HD promotion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. Empty

Back to top Go down

Crim HD promotion.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next