Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serapch Promotion FC

Go down 
+2
Astral_Dono
Ryuuichiro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

Serapch Promotion FC Empty
PostSubject: Serapch Promotion FC   Serapch Promotion FC EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:45 pm

So... I have this question. I don't have an FC promotion yet but I have been wondering:

I have this "purple" HD crimrose at level 10...
If by any chance I use the FC promotion on her, would she become a purple Seraph? Or would she stay the default red color?
I'm not really into custom skins (nor am I any good at trying my hand in it...) but I kinda like the purple one over the red... So... farao
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Serapch Promotion FC   Serapch Promotion FC EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:10 am

You cannot use the FC Promotion on a purple-hair normal Crimrose, it has to be a Crimrose (HD Edition) at level 10 to promote her.

Also, normal Crimroses will not inherit their hair color upon promotion. Rather, they become the hair color you choose (It can range anywhere from yellow, black, silver, brown, red, pink, etc.) based on the type of "Seraph Promotion [color]", where [color] is the color of the hair they will get (Example: Seraph Promotion "R" gives a red hair Seraph Crimrose).

Seraph Promo FC will yield a yellow hair Seraph no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: Serapch Promotion FC   Serapch Promotion FC EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:14 am

Imma give ya a screeny Astral-nee Very Happy

Serapch Promotion FC Screen16

I meant her XD

EDIT: read the part about all FC promotion getting crim blonde hair... ugh thanks, Astral

Last edited by Ryuuichiro on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Serapch Promotion FC   Serapch Promotion FC EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:25 am

No, she'll become a normal Seraph Crimrose FagColor edition. The white haired one requires you to charge Rt and to have shit luck at the Mega Ivis Gara 2.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Serapch Promotion FC   Serapch Promotion FC EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:30 am

Ryuuichiro wrote:
Imma give ya a screeny Astral-nee Very Happy

Spoiler:

I meant her XD

EDIT: read the part about all FC promotion getting crim blonde hair... ugh thanks, Astral
Don't forget that if you do promote her,
  1. You will lose all the tunes you made on her
  2. People will now personally hunt and tunnel you until you stop using her, effectively ruining the robot you worked so hard to make.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: Serapch Promotion FC   Serapch Promotion FC EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:33 am

Those are all just +1 tunes though #em3
And I only plan on using her for my random Arcantus runs (since now -- Nicole Malice, was it? -- costs 80 Rt at the shop and I don't really wanna waste Rt on that)
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Serapch Promotion FC   Serapch Promotion FC EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:41 am

Nicole Malice is also a gold reward in super uc gara, it can be bazaarable, and it can be found in lotto/any robo cube.
Im always willing to sell a nicole for 20k-100k.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Serapch Promotion FC   Serapch Promotion FC EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:00 am

What Astral said. Just roll the SUC Garapon till you get one. You will eventually.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Serapch Promotion FC   Serapch Promotion FC EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:05 am

exoakutsu wrote:
Im always willing to sell a nicole for 20k-100k.
...people pay over 5k for that shit?
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Serapch Promotion FC   Serapch Promotion FC EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:19 am

Quote :
People will now personally hunt and tunnel you until you stop using her, effectively ruining the robot you worked so hard to make.
Stop scaring people away, FC is the only free option for the ones who want to survive zero break.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Serapch Promotion FC   Serapch Promotion FC EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:50 am

koi wrote:
Quote :
People will now personally hunt and tunnel you until you stop using her, effectively ruining the robot you worked so hard to make.
Stop scaring people away, FC is the only free option for the ones who want to survive zero break.
The truth can be scary sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serapch Promotion FC   Serapch Promotion FC Empty

Back to top Go down

Serapch Promotion FC
Page 1 of 1