Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crim HD promotion.

Go down 
+10
Zwiebel Force
AhegaoMaster
XiaoFu
beccadmgirl
WiFi
rei_hunter
Shai
Pork Chop
exoakutsu
uzermane
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:22 am

The prenerfed FC goes around sending 6 balls of mini vox minus debuff at opponents each dealing up to 150 damage. The balls have a pulling effect and would last ~1 second even after visual is gone. Imagine 15 v 15 where there are 10 FC on each team and nova is shitted everywhere you go.

Now its abit better but still whenever you see a FC you know he can't play derp other than fly in, nova, fly out for easy point
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:55 am

beccadmgirl wrote:
The prenerfed FC goes around sending 6 balls of mini vox minus debuff at opponents each dealing up to 150 damage. The balls have a pulling effect and would last ~1 second even after visual is gone. Imagine 15 v 15 where there are 10 FC on each team and nova is shitted everywhere you go.

Now its abit better but still whenever you see a FC you know he can't play derp other than fly in, nova, fly out for easy point
Nova is good in mobs, I wish they weren't nerfed though
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:17 pm

w
Mainstream wrote:
beccadmgirl wrote:

If they didn't nerf the nova, the service would have ended by now.

Seraph FC is incredibly easy to use. Most people are score-horny enough to tune her FL to 38 and then spam meh-tier novas, retreating like real shitheads while waiting for the way to long cooldown.

The dumb thing about this is, that you can also pick-up er EIWs, spam TEC tunes and then fly no-return maneuvers with a main weapon, bombing people with the nova if you see an opening. That way even I can earn 2k score in like 2 mins of surviving - but it also means that I lose my ELITE AIR after her wings run out of ammo :,(((((((
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:20 pm

Mainstream wrote:
beccadmgirl wrote:

Where would you see mobs when its 15 fc vs 15 fc?
Back to top Go down
darkomen
Anime Addict
darkomen

Male Posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:54 pm

Do the carts stay when you promote the hd crim? For instance, if a level 10 crim with all capa carts and accel roll and float dash was promoted, would the amount of capa and/or the 2 boosts still stay? I'm not saying the crim will be level 10 as soon as it's promoted. Just if the capa and junk stays. The amount.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:37 pm

wow... an old playing asking such question...

Yes you keep all carts including capa, accel roll/air loop, sniper sight, broad radar, and everything else including tunes
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:41 pm

He's not all that old but ok
Back to top Go down
darkomen
Anime Addict
darkomen

Male Posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:06 am

I'm really not.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:17 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
w
Mainstream wrote:
beccadmgirl wrote:

Seraph FC is incredibly easy to use. Most people are score-horny enough to tune her FL to 38 and then spam meh-tier novas, retreating like real shitheads while waiting for the way to long cooldown.

The dumb thing about this is, that you can also pick-up er EIWs, spam TEC tunes and then fly no-return maneuvers with a main weapon, bombing people with the nova if you see an opening. That way even I can earn 2k score in like 2 mins of surviving - but it also means that I lose my ELITE AIR after her wings run out of ammo :,(((((((
I'll say it like most people I meet in game say it "that's cyberstep for you" :3
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:15 am

beccadmgirl wrote:
wow... an old playing asking such question...

Yes you keep all carts including capa, accel roll/air loop, sniper sight, broad radar, and everything else including tunes
Iirc, she does not gain Accele Roll/Air Loop. Aside of that her carts are pretty much the same as Crimrose's FC version. Not sure about Accele Roll from temporary custom dash carts.
I you may not use any custom air dsh while her wings are active btw.

Wisdom.IF wrote:
I'll say it like most people I meet in game say it "that's cyberstep for you" :3
Not really. CS is making the bots and hands them out yes, it is the players choice how to use them though.

I'm really just annoyed by all these team mates who bring Nova only Seraphs all the time and then cry for instant heals because their defending options are more limited than a Melfi HEART's or something ._.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:42 am

FC doesn't have Accele Roll / Air Loop.

Only HD Crimrose gets both Air Loop and Accele Roll. HD Lily has Accele Roll.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:31 am

beccadmgirl wrote:

Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 94f0cb21bd56b93e42b4e712200eced6
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:44 am

beccadmgirl wrote:
Mainstream wrote:
beccadmgirl wrote:

Where would you see mobs when its 15 fc vs 15 fc?
is a whole team of people not a mob at a PS?
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:45 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
w
Mainstream wrote:
beccadmgirl wrote:

Defenseless against art, need FC buff pls I just want to faggg.
Back to top Go down
uzermane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uzermane

PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:56 pm

XiaoFu wrote:
Wisdom.IF wrote:
beccadmgirl wrote:
Are we talking about the new SP promotion, or the old FC crap

If its old FC crap, don't do it it'll stupify you.
sorry if I'm asking a stupid question
but what do you mean new SP promotion
is there a difference? between the old and the new?
There is three different Seraphs you can get Wisdom.If. It doesn't matter which seraph it is, ALL OF THEM comes with 3s parts, whether its locked or not depends on the promotion item.

The first one is the oldest of the three, sometimes called "Oldraph". The promotions for this seraph can be found in item shop/lotto cubes. This is also the only version that you can customize parts on.

The second one is "Summer" Promotion. It basically gives you a Seraph with Locked Parts and puts Seraph Crim into a summer one-piece dress.

The third one is Seraph Promotion FC (FC-P is just a different hair color variant). Again all the parts on her is locked. This version is completely different from the other two, this version now comes with homing lock-on Nova projectiles. The stats are different too if I'm not correct but, overall this was redone to TRY and fit into the meta at the time but failed horribly worked too well and pretty much pissed off everyone. Carts are also different.

If you use Seraph FC, you're gonna be hated by most of the community since, its one of the laziest bots that just shits novas and runs away and rinse and repeat.

TL;DR
Yes Wisdom.if there is a significant difference between the old seraph promotion and the FC promotion.
Where can we get the summer promotion item? Is it for the old crim or the HD crim?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:55 am

uzermane wrote:
Where can we get the summer promotion item? Is it for the old crim or the HD crim?
Super UC Garapon. It's used on old Crims.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:52 am

Summer Promo is a waste of a Lvl10 Crim. . _ .
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:11 am

Shai wrote:
I think people want it for skinning
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:21 am

Wisdom.IF wrote:
Shai wrote:
I think people want it for skinning
This ^
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:08 am

Still a waste.
Back to top Go down
uzermane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uzermane

PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:46 pm

Shai wrote:
Wisdom.IF wrote:
Ahh this makes me jelly I want a seraph too but that garapon probably wants me to go crazy first...

well I think you get 2S crimrose when you pick crimrose as a starter back when Hu cubes were given at the beginner's area
The Gara gave me the Promo at the first 20x. Got two of them now and I don't even have two HD Crims. All I wanted was a Throwing Lios. ; _ ;

Also, the starter Crimrose was 3S.

Picking her as a starter was also the only way to get the pink and green haired version.
Spoiler:

Anyway i have finally promoted my crim, thanks for answering my questions. Mod. please lock the thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crim HD promotion.   Crim HD promotion. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crim HD promotion.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2