Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Q. Bikini Monica build?

Go down 
+3
rei_hunter
beccadmgirl
KoumakanScarlet
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

Q. Bikini Monica build? Empty
PostSubject: Q. Bikini Monica build?   Q. Bikini Monica build? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:47 am

I've been playing around with Bikini Monica since her release, and she's pretty fun to use. Here's the build that I came up with.

Spoiler:
I'm not sure what to tune on the Slice Gun Mod though... Any kind of help to improve this build is appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Q. Bikini Monica build?   Q. Bikini Monica build? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:21 am

uniform headband and ace of heart unslotted is somewhat of a waste for the accessory slots. Try use something that give tec and either hp or capa that's slotted, if that's available to you.

Instead of buckler, a stat handheld might be better since you don't have that much spare capa.

If you're keeping her default bit, might as well drop your str to below 0

5 tgh and stun regain don't work well at all,

I remember there was some saying long ago that you should keep your tgh at 7 at minimum else anything will stun you, not sure if that still holds true

something like this:

You have spare slots and capa to tune your slice gun and lg, though I'm not a slice gun user so I can't give you advice on those
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Q. Bikini Monica build?   Q. Bikini Monica build? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:46 am

Yeah tune-able handhelds over Bucklers, you have Broad Radar anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Q. Bikini Monica build?   Q. Bikini Monica build? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:30 am

Allow me to make that build even better:

Spoiler:

Totally autistic build intent on getting max stats with a meta-usable main weapon. Since you're using Great Tunes to get the stats while sacrificing cost because of limited slots, replacing them with EX-Great Tunes will somehow increase your survivability rate.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Q. Bikini Monica build?   Q. Bikini Monica build? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:33 pm

I often prefer a flame thrower in case there's a LND Melee. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Q. Bikini Monica build?   Q. Bikini Monica build? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:49 pm

Shance wrote:

Spoiler:

Totally autistic build intent on getting max stats with a meta-usable main weapon. Since you're using Great Tunes to get the stats while sacrificing cost because of limited slots, replacing them with EX-Great Tunes will somehow increase your survivability rate.
Spoiler:

Something like this would probably be more optimal instead.

If you have a 1s Eve Ornament (charge items, Katalina B.G.S, etcetera) you can milk out 15 more HP via changing a G.Tech Alpha to Ranger + HTech Alpha.

Accele Roll is obviously fittable as well, or upgrading a G.Rapid Beta to High Shooter instead. If you want to drop 2 TEC for a 2nd High Shooter you can as well, though you'll once again require a 1s Eve Ornament to change a G.Tech Alpha to H.Tech Alpha + Tech.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Q. Bikini Monica build?   Q. Bikini Monica build? EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:58 am

Trill wrote:
Shance wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Something like this would probably be more optimal instead.

If you have a 1s Eve Ornament (charge items, Katalina B.G.S, etcetera) you can milk out 15 more HP via changing a G.Tech Alpha to Ranger + HTech Alpha.

Accele Roll is obviously fittable as well, or upgrading a G.Rapid Beta to High Shooter instead. If you want to drop 2 TEC for a 2nd High Shooter you can as well, though you'll once again require a 1s Eve Ornament to change a G.Tech Alpha to H.Tech Alpha + Tech.
Why doesn't Clan Coin Shop have 1s +1TEC +1FLY head accessories...
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Q. Bikini Monica build?   Q. Bikini Monica build? EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:20 am

Pork Chop wrote:
I often prefer a flame thrower in case there's a LND Melee. But that's just me.
Pretty sure this has been said quite a couple of times but, if you set a melee unit on fire, essentially they have 40 fly.............basically put, have fun escaping.

Also, most melee these days have a really long reach too, compared to flame throwers. Its just better to run and shoot back instead of trying to burn them (there are a few exceptions but, meh).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q. Bikini Monica build?   Q. Bikini Monica build? Empty

Back to top Go down

Q. Bikini Monica build?
Page 1 of 1