Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Easy build for Monica Gold?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
toil

Male Posts : 64

Easy build for Monica Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Easy build for Monica Gold?   Easy build for Monica Gold? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 6:46 am

Can you help me to make an easy to to tune build for Monica Gold please. I have searched for older topics about her but i don't know if they are still applicable as I hear that her range got nerfed at some point. I would like to keep a headband if possible and I'm still not sure how to tune her Payrocket.
Here is what I have atm.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Easy build for Monica Gold?   Easy build for Monica Gold? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 6:48 am

walk artillery is sad without boost run.
if you want a hopping build just tune fly.
Back to top Go down
toil

Male Posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Easy build for Monica Gold?   Easy build for Monica Gold? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:47 am

Thanks mate. Here is my second attempt with orange tier boost run (for non-land it's yellow I think). Using high shooter makes me feel too tight on capacity, are there any better alternatives?
Spoiler:
Btw, which drive would be better for her?
Back to top Go down
earthbound
earthbound

PostSubject: Re: Easy build for Monica Gold?   Easy build for Monica Gold? EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 9:47 pm

Is float dash viable on her if you go for fly?
Also, I think 1 high shooter + 2 range tunes is enough since her rocket is quite fast already.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Easy build for Monica Gold?   Easy build for Monica Gold? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 8:56 am

toil wrote:
Thanks mate. Here is my second attempt with orange tier boost run (for non-land it's yellow I think). Using high shooter makes me feel too tight on capacity, are there any better alternatives?
Spoiler:
Btw, which drive would be better for her?

You can use high tech betas instead of high tech alphas, so you can save some capa. Idk about boost run breakpoints, but with eco-boost running core tune it make things easier

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy build for Monica Gold?   Easy build for Monica Gold? Empty

Back to top Go down

Easy build for Monica Gold?
Page 1 of 1