Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bikini Monica Gold

Go down 
+5
XiaoFu
beccadmgirl
Koiro
Winty
Moghul
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 6:49 pm

This is my build for her, not exactly inventive or something...

I find her internal quite good and well the rest is easy.

Added some TGH stuff to raise her to at least 7... She lacks in that department but...

Anyway....

Moni:

Easy peasy, no rainbow chips, enough capa to tune to the stats you want, pilot goggles is raindeer hat, yadda-yadda. Not sure if she'd do better with WLK stats, she does have excellent mobility and decent tec for an art.

If you have a better idea for the main weapon do share.

Just in case you're wondering, yes. I am making this. Now.

Last edited by Moghul on Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:08 pm

weaponry overlap leads to waste of cost on core weapon and thus a waste of the core in general.
why do you have 32 fly
why do you have both short boost and float dash
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:18 pm

Winty wrote:
weaponry overlap leads to waste of cost on core weapon and thus a waste of the core in general.que?
why do you have 32 flyno idea. i thought it was breakpoint but it's 31 isn't it?
why do you have both short boost and float dashbecause i went for wlk initially and i missed it before i switched to fly. herp lemme fix it.

EDIT: i think you mean i have 2x long range weapons (core and main) which are overlapping. however, i don't plan on using her at close range and there are such things as anti-homing for which i have the parasol.

EDIT2: i may misunderstand you on this. however, she's tested with these and she does generally ok.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 8:03 pm

https://i.imgur.com/Gy05j0s.png
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Fly breakpoints are 31, 34, 38
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 4:36 am

Winty wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/Gy05j0s.png

that is a very nice build! (sort of, 0 str means that your shield wb is kinda useless /unless it doesn't run on tec/str balance/)

i will also use a shield perhaps since there is capa

>the bombs ignore anti-homing

aaah. god damn. you're completely right, i didn't read that. i am in the wrong! it does seem however (to me) that misses more against seraphs&co which is why i wrongly assumed. perhaps i'm doing it wrong...

i could switch to something else like a handy zook but i have plenty of capa and it would mean having to do more mobility tunes. if you have knowledge of any decent weapon that doesn't drop stats, it'll be much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:13 am

Moghul wrote:

that is a very nice build! (sort of, 0 str means that your shield wb is kinda useless /unless it doesn't run on tec/str balance/)

plz do some homework before firing off random things like these
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:16 am

beccadmgirl wrote:
Moghul wrote:

i fired nothing. i said the bit is useless unless it doesn't run on a balance of tec and str. otherwise, the build is excellent.

what did i say wrong?
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:31 am

beccadmgirl wrote:
Moghul wrote:

reading2hard4folks. Its more like rebecca needs to stop firing off random things.

Edit: it misses against seraphs probably because 210 speed and they're flying at max fly speed with wings out.

Moghul, shield bits doesn't need str.

As for weapons.......S size ART has a limited choice of weapons so I can't really suggest anything besides the usual Pump Baz/slice gun......and some other weapons I forgotten about idk.

I can't calc anything better off the top of my head so, probably go with what winty has.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:02 am

XiaoFu wrote:

reading2hard4folks. Its more like rebecca needs to stop firing off random things. lel

Edit: it misses against seraphs probably because 210 speed and they're flying at max fly speed with wings out. BINGO!

Moghul, shield bits doesn't need str. i was unsure about this, but now i know

As for weapons.......S size ART has a limited choice of weapons so I can't really suggest anything besides the usual Pump Baz/slice gun......and some other weapons I forgotten about idk. thanks anyway!

I can't calc anything better off the top of my head so, probably go with what winty has.i'll try and find something

EDIT: perhaps scouter's rifle? raid rifle mod?
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:28 am

blast zook/mini blast zook does a good job of getting shit done
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:44 am

sounds good but if i am to buy this i need confirmation that it is indeed better than aqua parasol.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:36 pm

weapons without charge time will provide a much better defense against close-range airs than weapons with charge time.
weapons that actually deal blast damage will provide a much better deterrent to airs than weapons that don't deal blast damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPLlTAX5sBU
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:22 pm

Winty wrote:
weapons without charge time will provide a much better defense against close-range airs than weapons with charge time.
weapons that actually deal blast damage will provide a much better deterrent to airs than weapons that don't deal blast damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPLlTAX5sBU

you make an excellent point. i like your slice gun play, too bad it's not in shop Sad

would the other two weapons i mentioned fair decently?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:24 pm

no
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:28 pm

Raid Rifle Mod is from a bygone era.

Scouter Rifle ain't bad on some select SUPs. But ARTs and LNDs have better weaponry.

People have already provided hints.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:39 pm

moreover these are once again long to mid range weapons
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:49 pm

Relict? wrote:
Raid Rifle Mod is from a bygone era.

Scouter Rifle ain't bad on some select SUPs. But ARTs and LNDs have better weaponry.

People have already provided hints.

i see, thank you for the information. i did not mean to ignore any hints, i just didn't see them

Winty wrote:
moreover these are once again long to mid range weapons

agreed, it's just that i used to be comfortable with scouter's which is why i even considered it.

thank you very much for your time, i'll be buying a blast bazooka after seeing a rouche use it somewhat effectively.

if you have any other advice feel free to share it for me or other players who might use the search function for this bot.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:53 pm

real build for real gangstas:
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:54 pm

much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
bitU
Newcomer
Newcomer
bitU

Male Posts : 15

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:55 pm

I put a Handy Zook in her hand, still clueless against fast AIRs (Seraphs, zigzagging AGs, etc) ...

Also ,was a waste to raise her TGH to 10?
I found that under 10, I got stunned/shocked by even a wind of a projectile.
Ok, srsly, not that bad, but mostly any dmg taken stops my movement for a split sec, and there are quite a few AIRs out there, who are able to hit , no matter how good are you avoiding incoming harm.

(I have a pump zook, but that one is sitting in my Rouche C hand, cuz she stronger)
My build:
Still lvl 9, cuz I'm lazy, and the campaign was for lvl 8 anyway -.-
Hands got their HT after 2x junk-and-rebuild
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Well, your mobility is subpar.

With bazookas, you have to lead in order to land a hit on really fast airs.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Relict? wrote:
Well, your mobility is subpar.

With bazookas, you have to lead in order to land a hit on really fast airs.

me or him?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:38 pm

bikini monica is a terrible, terrible core to use pump bazooka on.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:43 pm

@Moghul

31 FLY is finee

It was directed to bitU. Maybe I should have made it more clear. I thought the comment on the bazooka was enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bikini Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Monica Gold   Bikini Monica Gold Empty

Back to top Go down

Bikini Monica Gold
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next