Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

an Rt trade suggestion.....

Go down 
+2
james927
Zentrino
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zentrino

an Rt trade suggestion..... Empty
PostSubject: an Rt trade suggestion.....   an Rt trade suggestion..... EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:05 pm

I know there's no trade because there's no profit motive for cs to implement of the sort....although I've heard there's a uc trade thing in cbjp, but what if cb lets us trade only one rt/uc part per month or something. I know they'll lose money if they let us trade rt parts continuously but if we were only allowed to trade only one part (uc/rt) in a certain time period, then both sides will benefit since it will generate higher activity and benefit the players of cb. I rather have that than those uc-rt conversions....

Not sure if this idea has been conveyed before though

Last edited by Zentrino on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
james927
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: an Rt trade suggestion.....   an Rt trade suggestion..... EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:19 pm

It'd be awesome if you could trade items to other players but it'd cost one RT or something like that. I've done a ton of surveys to get RT and I've done some for my brother, but he has a lot less RT parts/bots than me and it'd be awesome if I could give him all of my Art bots since i never use them. 1 or even 2 rt a trade seems fair. Either 1 per person or just the person trading the item
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: an Rt trade suggestion.....   an Rt trade suggestion..... EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:33 pm

By implementing a trade system, they actually wouldn't lose any money at all in the longrun. If anything they'd be saving the game from inevitable premature death, seeing as the population has gone down by half just in the past 6 months that I was absent. That, and I'd probably personally charge more seeing as I'd feel more comfortable about my investment as if I were to ever say, quit, I would be able to pass on anything I have put my cash into to those who may want it.

Watch this, might help explain why them adding a trade system could be one of the better things they could do for CB.
http://penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/microtransactions

Too bad all CS cares about is instant gratification through whoring out their players by giving those who spend on their game overly imbalanced items and leaving those who play for free to sit there and gawk at big spenders, or alternatively, just quit the game (like 95% of the people who I have introduced to the game have done, all for the same two reasons: "No trade system, impossible to get anything good" and "pay2win", both which are pretty accurate for CB seeing as UC players are at a major disadvantage, and arguing with that fact would just make one look like a fool, when comparing it to other games who use microtransactions much more effectively at least. CB is probably up there in the top 5 worst pay2win MMOs of the decade), rather than investing anything into their game longrun.

Oh yeah, I should add: Tempura's reasoning for removing gifting, "To stop credit card fraud", is easily the biggest load of shit I have heard in my life. Being admins of the game server, it is their responsibility to stop certain problematic users from doing such things, monitoring logs, and doing their damn job. Every other MMO company that deals with microtransactions does it, so why would CS not have to? However, instead of doing this, they punish their game community and blame them for the reason of not including the feature by showing obvious distrust in the community (blantantly stating the reason they have not added it is credit card fraud, doesn't say a whole lot about CS' stance on their non-japanese community, does it?) Nice business skills there, CS.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: an Rt trade suggestion.....   an Rt trade suggestion..... EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:24 pm

I think i pretty much covered this one of my threads....

Yeah, it'd be nice if there was a limit to Rt Parts trading, in a limited time. A Banlist for items wouldnt be bad as well...

But eh i've given up hope on CB as a whole doing this....
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: an Rt trade suggestion.....   an Rt trade suggestion..... EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:16 am

rei_hunter wrote:
But eh i've given up hope on CB as a whole doing this....
Pretty much. Even CBJP limited trading to only UC parts and the only time you can do such things is during a certain day of the month.

If you ask me though, full-on trade, or any other significant change in the game will not happen unless CBJP wants it to happen, because CBEN more or less follows CBJP's update scheme.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: an Rt trade suggestion.....   an Rt trade suggestion..... EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:55 am

so far, JP has had at least 3 Bazaar Days this month alone.... (Seperately of course)

ANd you can Trade the EIGHTVULCAN MOD, BLAST MAGNET GUN MOD and BEAMLAUNCHER MOD.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: an Rt trade suggestion.....   an Rt trade suggestion..... EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:29 am

From what I've heard CS would actually be fine with a bazaar day just like JP serv but lacks the personel to do so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an Rt trade suggestion.....   an Rt trade suggestion..... Empty

Back to top Go down

an Rt trade suggestion.....
Page 1 of 1