Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Female Posts : 157

Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt Empty
PostSubject: Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt   Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:59 am

So I got Ideas how to build a kata and a blitzelt. Please give me your opinions on this since I am still saving up to roll for the AM (bot) which I need to be able to build this.

Kata:

I thought of the only thing I lack when I play Kata with dual shields.
I lack Ammo. So to prevent running out on that I came up with that. the AMs aren´t programmed into the calculator. I used other part in calculator and replaced the Stats as they would be if it was programmed into the calculator.

Playstyle would be. Fly around and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot. Until the oponents die^^

With that I came up with another interesting idea.

Why should I stealboost with only kata when there is another bot which would be fun to stealboost with.

So I took Blitzelt...since he has that slow decreasing boost gauge when in Aura u can pretty much stay forever in air.

Blitzelt
Blitzelt:

I would play him like any other bot. fly and shoot^^

and now to my questions.

What do u guys think of that? would it work? ist it viable?
And if someone has personal expirience with Fulcrum AM how is the aim? is it as bad as Katas BD (I came to lern to use it but it really istn´t like any other weapon)?

Thx for your help.

BTW: I DON`T HAVE BUCKLERs. So don´t tell me to use it. I will if and when I get them. thx.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt   Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Why would you use a steal boost weapon on an AURA Air with Blitzelt BS? ö.ö
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt   Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:27 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Not only that, but why would you use a Brickgale BS on Katalina, when she already has Stovl built-in, and there are better, less-cost, options for a BS that would give her +3FLY without Stovl?

Also, wouldn't a Buckler be a better shield to use on both of them instead of a Viper Shield? Both of them are M-sized robots, so they can use Bucklers.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt   Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:41 pm

Mori already explained that she doesn't own any bucklers.

On second sight the build lacks Moving Burst (it looks like it was intended to be an apha thing) and TEC.
Back to top Go down
ScribbleQ
Newcomer
Newcomer
ScribbleQ

PostSubject: Re: Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt   Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:47 pm

Just Saying:
Code:
[Robot Name]
Katalina

[Parts]
BD: Katalina BD4
 : Propeller Bit
 : Katalina LG2 [Boost] [Capacity]
 : Katalina HD4 [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
  : Radar Antenna
  : Ace of Hearts Earrings
 : Reignition BS
 : Tierouge AMJ
  : Fulcrum AM [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
   : -
 : Katalina BD4@
  : Katalina BD4@2
 : Katalina BD4@3

[Config Check]
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK
AURA: OFF

[Stats]
TYPE: 空
SIZE: M
COST: 1255
CAPA: 1255
HP: 410
STR: 3
TEC: 19
WLK: 9
FLY: 38
TGH: 6

LEVEL: 10

[Cartridges]
Capacity +70×6
Sword Guard
Quick Boost
Quick Land
Moving Burst

[Material]
Hidora Cosmos×1
Fudara Cosmos×6
Midoro Cosmos×3
Red Chip×30
Yellow Chip×30
Rainbow Chip×10
Power Amp×200
Turbo Charger×35
Physical Stone×150
Drum Magazine×18
Screw Bolts×200
Miracle Ammonite×20
Shining Feather×20
Of course you can make this better, and the capa tune is only necessary for lvl 10. you don't need it.

EDIT:I do realize these are rare parts. just the fact that you said steal boost build.... I had to put this up.

Also, Just so you know you only need to tune up to 38 fly. its the final breakpoint in the stat.
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt   Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:48 pm

galaxina wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

Not only that, but why would you use a Brickgale BS on Katalina, when she already has Stovl built-in, and there are better, less-cost, options for a BS that would give her +3FLY without Stovl?

Also, wouldn't a Buckler be a better shield to use on both of them instead of a Viper Shield? Both of them are M-sized robots, so they can use Bucklers.
I don´t have bucklers^^
Why use Brickale BS on Kata? well I have that one BS slot and why not increasing my Stovel Ammo from 20 to 40? I think it´s better beeing prepared for everything....and with that much stovelammo u can use it for landing as well as starting to fly.

ScribbleQ wrote:

Just Saying:
Code:
[Robot Name]
Katalina

[Parts]
BD: Katalina BD4
 : Propeller Bit
 : Katalina LG2 [Boost] [Capacity]
 : Katalina HD4 [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
  : Radar Antenna
  : Ace of Hearts Earrings
 : Reignition BS
 : Katalina BD4@
  : Katalina BD4@2
 : Katalina BD4@3

[Config Check]
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK
AURA: OFF

[Stats]
TYPE: 空
SIZE: M
COST: 1255
CAPA: 1255
HP: 410
STR: 3
TEC: 19
WLK: 9
FLY: 38
TGH: 6

LEVEL: 10

[Cartridges]
Capacity +70×6
Sword Guard
Quick Boost
Quick Land
Moving Burst

[Material]
Hidora Cosmos×1
Fudara Cosmos×6
Midoro Cosmos×3
Red Chip×30
Yellow Chip×30
Rainbow Chip×10
Power Amp×200
Turbo Charger×35
Physical Stone×150
Drum Magazine×18
Screw Bolts×200
Miracle Ammonite×20
Shining Feather×20
Of course you can make this better, and the capa tune is only necessary for lvl 10. you don't need it.

EDIT:I do realize these are rare parts. just the fact that you said steal boost build.... I had to put this up.

Also, Just so you know you only need to tune up to 38 fly. its the final breakpoint in the stat.
of course this is better^^ but i tried to limit myself with unrare cheap stuff. I knew about the 38 fly breakpoint but I didn´t want to waste a slot for a [Fly] only tune...

Zwiebel Force wrote:
You know I don´t hit ever bullet I shoot and sometimes my gauge get to red or even below (with kata) so I thought that the best way to prevent falling down is to do something with the gauge by slowing down the drain.

Btw. are you German? Zwiebel is a german word^^

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Mori already explained that she doesn't own any bucklers.

On second sight the build lacks Moving Burst (it looks like it was intended to be an apha thing) and TEC.

About the moving burst.... I am capable to burst but in this 2 builds I didn´t want to. since my aim was beeing as long as possible in air. and bursting stop you in one place, so firstly I lose heigh in air when I burst and second I become an easier target. So my intention was to just fly all day long and refill gauge while jamming the opponent and slowly ripping him appart.

Too all. Thx for your replys I appriciate them. Really. Hopefull more ppl will give me some advise. I hope that my replys don´t cause someone to misunderstand and feel offended.

As you can tell probably I am fairly still a noob and learn... the only tunes I did was on a Beezle (for fun) Summer Seraph and A.G.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt   Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:15 pm

Morishima wrote:
Why use Brickale BS on Kata? well I have that one BS slot and why not increasing my Stovel Ammo from 20 to 40? I think it´s better beeing prepared for everything....and with that much stovelammo u can use it for landing as well as starting to fly.
Well, okay. I guess that is good, though I personally think that 20 is enough to be sufficient, but if you think it requires more, do what you want.
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt   Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:53 am

galaxina wrote:
Well, okay. I guess that is good, though I personally think that 20 is enough to be sufficient, but if you think it requires more, do what you want.
thx for understanding. The point is when I have it I use it alot (stovel) so that´s why I placed another one n this build. Either way, the point of this "guide" was to ask people if this build is worth the time to build it. If it wasn´t I wouldn´t, since I don´t really have that much time^^

And to tell the truth. I am more interested in building that blitzelt, since that would really be fun to play I think. Dunno if such a build is playable without Air Loop/ Accele Roll because I don´t have plans on spending monthly 30 rt only to get that. this is one of the reasons I like Special Lily and Crim but too bad that all their parts a locked and u can´t buld much (well at least you can still chose accessory and weapons Smile
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt   Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:16 am

errrrrrrr......... blitzelt bs is aura tipe and only give extend fly transformation for aura tipe only.

the bs will not working with katalina, because she is not aura tipe.
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt   Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:25 am

Cobra76 wrote:
errrrrrrr......... blitzelt bs is aura tipe and only give  extend fly transformation for aura tipe only.

the bs will not working with katalina, because she is not aura tipe.
Notice that he didn't use the Blitzelt BS on Katalina, but on the Blitzelt build.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt   Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:13 am

ooooooops my eyes blind i miss understand the title sorry.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt   Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:38 am

The Moving Burst cartridge allows you to move while bursting, which is why I suggested it :3

If you're not going to use bursts, I'd suggest dropping one Fulcrum AM in favor of stat tunes. You could also use a Fulcrum AM2 (the shield one) and equip a farming weapon on it. As an AURA user you'll end-up farming WB gauge anyway,
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt   Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Quote :
If you're not going to use bursts, I'd suggest dropping one Fulcrum AM in favor of stat tunes. You could also use a Fulcrum AM2 (the shield one) and equip a farming weapon on it. As an AURA user you'll end-up farming WB gauge anyway,
I will seriously Consider this. 1st thing is that I would save up on rt because I would need to buy the nd am on parts shop... 2nd is 11tgh isn´t an assurence for a whole game a shield is in this case very usefull.

Thx. I guess I can try that out befor I (if I decide to) buy another Steal Boost AM^^

Btw. Whoever Moved the Disscussion. Thank you. Didnt know that this topic would belong there....was on hiatus a long time and my past posts were always in "Guides".

EDIT:

I forgot to edit the build. I will do that tomorow....it´s late here and I am going to sleep^^
Anyway. Thx for putting up with all my ideas...I am kinda still awaked in this creative phase when players are new to the game and want to try all kinds of funny loking of funny sounding stuff^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt   Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt Empty

Back to top Go down

Steal Boost Builds Kata and Blitzelt
Page 1 of 1