Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT

Go down 
+4
Suguri
SuperNova.pt
Relict?
Samureece
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Samureece
Newcomer
Newcomer
Samureece

Male Posts : 17

Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT   Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:22 am

Yeah whatevs i have rarely been on this forum but yeah.
I have a muchi and i made this build

Spoiler:

No rouche arms, no alba head, no RT Sad
So yeah feedback, advice, etc.

Katalina:
Spoiler:

I like the Kata build cos it doesnt need much tuning (it could be better but im too lazy to retry)
Anyway the Katalina doesnt seem incredibly meta-relevant but I can still score top ten with her Razz
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT   Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:05 am

Alpha Muchi:

I would have recommended dunking STR to further increase TEC, but you like your bits and probably already have some parts tuned. You might need some regrets for this build, as a result.

28 fly is fine, but if at all possible, aim for 31 fly.

BG NEXT is definitely meta relevant. One of the most auto-play AIRs in the game. Build is fine if you're lazy.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT   Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Relict? wrote:
BG NEXT is definitely meta relevant. One of the most auto-play AIRs in the game. Build is fine if you're lazy.

Really? I do not agree with that.

Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT   Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:27 pm

• Comes with a MLG that induces Steal Boost upon impact, which fucks with anything reliant on boost.
  • Auto-aims so hard its like your cock is being guided into an onahole. Only input needed is slight pressure on M1.

Of course, she has various drawbacks. Weaker than MLG, can only reach 320 range and 400 speed due to being a core weapon. But, hey, it's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT   Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:02 pm

She's not really weaker than MLG tbh, she can still break 100.

But yeah, MLG that aims for you with more ammo and steals 4 seconds of boost per hit. Pretty effortless.
Back to top Go down
Samureece
Newcomer
Newcomer
Samureece

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT   Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:15 pm

OK thanks for the replies.
About the Katalina, some actual aiming is required ,its not charge M1 and bam auto hit, its certainly not some AG, hitting you with that blaster when they aren't even facing you :v
And besides, a lot of the airs in this meta seem to ignore the steal boost, with the AG full boost and those Harukanes and that crap. Don't even get me started on the amount of wing spamming HD seraphs there are. For the amateus i use thoarla legs cos of the looks, laz legs looks so skinny on that broad armed alpha.

Anyway could an alphastriking BG NEXT work at all? The charge up seems like it would kick alpha-ing capabilities in the balls tho'
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT   Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:23 pm

It's a novel idea. I've seen some people use such a thing, but I'd imagine TGH reduction would mess with the following hits of her core, as well.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT   Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:09 pm

First off, don't alpha with Kata Next, like you said its horrible idea due to the charging time on her core weapon.

As for your alpha muchi.........replace burst shooter with a handy baz/Baz. Yes I know this build has been overused a hundred times but, for good reasons. You can always just spam his core if you want :V

Also honestly Idk if Ama Muchi even needed that thoarla leg in the first place. You can always replace that with something else but its up to you.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT   Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:16 pm

If you're going to use a leg with a BS slot use Laz LG. Smaller, more relevant stats, lower cost.

Generally you want Frog/Build Arm/Tarantulic/Elme.S LG for any S/M-size alpha build though, to keep cost on non-weapon parts at a minimum for tuning.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT   Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Samureece wrote:
OK thanks for the replies.
About the Katalina, some actual aiming is required ,its not charge M1 and bam auto hit, its certainly not some AG, hitting you with that blaster when they aren't even facing you :v

Katanext has initone-levels of aim assist. It doesn't have homing, but it will always aim at a target when it fires, even if you aren't. It has been known autoaim onto enemies that you are not actually locked on to in order to hit them.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT   Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Relict? wrote:
Auto-aims so hard its like your cock is being guided into an onahole.

Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT Di-T1MH
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT   Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Suguri wrote:

But yeah, MLG that aims for you with more ammo and steals 4 seconds of boost per hit. Pretty effortless.

no she cant... i have a 39 tec one

maybe she can break a 100 if the other person is using a 1 or 2 tgh land and i hit it from behind

she is low dps and u cant even tune her main weapon for extra speed

i made one awhile back thinking she will be as op as MLG ... but tbh... 3s MLG has more capabilities just because you can choose all different types of tunes depending on your playstyle

you can build her if you want to use in arena for fun
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT   Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:57 pm

Adius wrote:
Suguri wrote:

no she cant... i have a 39 tec one

maybe she can break a 100 if the other person is using a 1 or 2 tgh land and i hit it from behind

she is low dps and u cant even tune her main weapon for extra speed

i made one awhile back thinking she will be as op as MLG ... but tbh... 3s MLG has more capabilities just because you can choose all different types of tunes depending on your playstyle

you can build her if you want to use in arena for fun
Spoiler:

9TGH:

40TGH:

Your move.

Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT   Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:00 am

"your move" ... why does everyone on this forum have to sound so confrontational ...
what... did you think i was challenging your words or something? get over yourself... ok so im wrong about her dealing low dmg on a high tgh land... deal with it

lol if you want to play her in arena then be my guess ... personally i still think dealing over 100 damage is not very likely... ive had her since she first came out and tuned her awhile back... ive used her on and off but i find she isnt to my liking... like i said b4 i prefer the actual MLG weapon due to its tuning capabilities

without being able to tune the main weapon... you're stuck with a relatively low speed lightning gun... she isn't useless or anything but would i personally recommend tuning her and lvling her up just to use her main weapon (this is in relation to the OP's build/blueprint from cosmic calc)? ... yes if you want to mess around in arena ... no if you're actually trying to build something competitive

as a bot overall she doesn't fit my playing style and im basing my recommendations on that... if you feel that she is indeed a competitive bot and i have not explored her enough and should not be undermining her potential then feel free to add your opinion to the discussion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT   Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha Muchi and Kata BG NEXT
Page 1 of 1