Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Kata and TBG gameplay - test new recorder

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

Kata and TBG gameplay - test new recorder Empty
PostSubject: Kata and TBG gameplay - test new recorder   Kata and TBG gameplay - test new recorder EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:02 am

TBG:

Kata:

Use bandicam, 60fps and 100% quality. It's the only recorder so far run smoothly with my crappy pc.
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Kata and TBG gameplay - test new recorder   Kata and TBG gameplay - test new recorder EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:03 pm

It's all cool, but you should try to avoid stretching the height of your video. Now all bots are midget and fat. But quality and fps is very nice and smooth n.n
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Kata and TBG gameplay - test new recorder   Kata and TBG gameplay - test new recorder EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:51 pm

I tried to do tat b4 but after uploading, the video has really bad quality and no HD.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Kata and TBG gameplay - test new recorder   Kata and TBG gameplay - test new recorder EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:13 pm

So HQ...
Back to top Go down
Reversal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Reversal

Male Posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Kata and TBG gameplay - test new recorder   Kata and TBG gameplay - test new recorder EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Well played
They're rather easy to use aren't they? TBG just requires jumping and shooting, while Katalina only needs constantly following opponents and spamming steal boost.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Kata and TBG gameplay - test new recorder   Kata and TBG gameplay - test new recorder EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:30 am

tggt wrote:
I tried to do tat b4 but after uploading, the video has really bad quality and no HD.
Make sure you keep aspect ratio while upscaling, you just need 720 vertical size. For 4:3 it's 960x720.

I upscaled all my videos too, because youtube's quality is horrible. I actually did a test encode once, and my original video file (at 1080) was SMALLER than the resulting youtube video while having better quality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kata and TBG gameplay - test new recorder   Kata and TBG gameplay - test new recorder Empty

Back to top Go down

Kata and TBG gameplay - test new recorder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Videos and Recordings-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com