Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?

Go down 
+13
Intet
Shaftronics
Puddin'
Dracke
xzpwnz
IcyAmiki
Hyoka
NovaZero
shinigami
knyx
Suguri
vhan1088
cheongzewei
17 posters
AuthorMessage
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high? Empty
PostSubject: Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?   Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:21 pm

I did not angst this hard when i'm leveling up crimroses

Seriously cyberstep. What's the big idea?!?!

Arts are the hardest to play in the game.
No one likes them in haku, They can't equip blasters for fractulus or bee

In arena's, You have to play safe. You can't go hoppperroid.

What's with the lily's exp hate?

Also, why does she only have 6 instead of 7 raise capa?!?!
Back to top Go down
vhan1088
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?   Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:28 pm

from what I've seen its more like all the robots have the same exp curve. its just that its a multiplier so the ones that have over 200 exp needed for lvl 1 really need a lot when you get above level 5
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?   Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:48 pm

cheongzewei wrote:
They can't equip blasters for fractulus or bee
Arts are amazing for berz, they have higher tec, usually have at least one internal weapon, and can equip shotguns/custom shotguns (the best weapons for boss fights). A high-fly one like Lily or Amateus could do Frac, and there are still melee weapons equippable by arts for Haku.

And I'm pretty sure I've seen arts hop before.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?   Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Suguri wrote:
cheongzewei wrote:
They can't equip blasters for fractulus or bee
Arts are amazing for berz, they have higher tec, usually have at least one internal weapon, and can equip shotguns/custom shotguns (the best weapons for boss fights). A high-fly one like Lily or Amateus could do Frac, and there are still melee weapons equippable by arts for Haku.

And I'm pretty sure I've seen arts hop before.

Hopping Sturbanger, short legs. DO EET NAO.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?   Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Stop blabbering, if you wanna level her up, take her to haku along with a air and a jikun. Seriously, who told you to USE her in Haku,just BRING her.

And no, Arts are so far the easiest thing to play in the arena, we may have different playstyles but they're definately not hard to use.Tho Lily might has high fly, but that doesn't mean you have to rush into the enemy and suicide.Most arts weren't made to be in the front lines, dude.If ya' keep gettin' killed using Arts, then I think you should stay behind and learn for a while.

Exp gauge? If you don't feel like using her, then don't level her up. lol! You don't seem to like her as much as I did anyway.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?   Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:08 pm

knyx wrote:
Hopping Sturbanger, short legs. DO EET NAO.
All I've seen are hopping Destructors. They are...quite a threat.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?   Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:06 am

What do you mean Lily Rain's exp curve is high?

Have you seen the regular Ouka's?

It takes 41,600 exp to level Lily Rain to 10...

But...

It takes 75,200 exp to level Ouka to 10...
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?   Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:10 am

Feels like the Exp is proportional to the costs and as well as the function a bot carries. If you see a cheapo bot Exp curve, it is really much more easier to level compared to a more functional Core with Subs or Main.

Crim... *the starter, have much more lower experience curve* but when she reaches seraph, her exp curve is about as much as a lily. >_>

*though this is just my speculation, forgive me if I'm wrong* T-T.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?   Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:28 am

Hyoka wrote:
What do you mean Lily Rain's exp curve is high?

Have you seen the regular Ouka's?

It takes 41,600 exp to level Lily Rain to 10...

But...

It takes 75,200 exp to level Ouka to 10...
Seriously. Lily's exp is still nothing. Crim's is EZ mode compared to most because she;s a low-cost bot.

NovaZero wrote:

All I've seen are hopping Destructors. They are...quite a threat.
Destructor CNs, Destructor Girls, Lilies, and Amateus are the main art hoppers I've seen. Scary, scary stuff.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?   Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:54 am

If you think that's high then you should quit
Back to top Go down
Dracke
Newcomer
Newcomer
Dracke

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?   Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:09 am

i dont see a problem just suck it up, but i really like her underwear in her sideboob and legs, oh lily <3
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?   Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:30 am

Dracke wrote:
i dont see a problem just suck it up, but i really like her underwear in her sideboob and legs, oh lily <3

You should wash your mouth and eyes, these don't have anything to do with her performance.
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?   Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:37 am

shinigami wrote:
Dracke wrote:

You should wash your mouth and eyes, these don't have anything to do with her performance.

An added bonus.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?   Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:12 am

Someone needs to try levelling a Sturbanger, Byne or Brickgale.

Hooo god.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?   Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:17 am

I have 3, YES THREE level 10 brickgales, they were not that hard to level at all.
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?   Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:26 am

learn to haku 3 star and exp should not be a problem.

Takes time but its not too bad
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?   Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:30 am

I leveled my Brickgale to 5 in like an hour.

In fact, no bots are really that hard to level. If you bring two bots that are capped on exp and on you want to level into....say, Haku, then that bot will get like 3.2 exp without modifiers.

If you hate quests, then do what I did to level a particular bot for a while. Get two froglanders at capped exp, give them each a drum gun, and blindly rush firing any opponent you see. If you get a hyper shot, use it and destroy the nearest ART you can find. Instant top 10, instant 300+ exp for the bot you're leveling.

If you have exp bonus tickets, it's even easier.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?   Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:47 am

Art are permitted in Haku if they know what they're doing
but mostly they won't allow because they're slow, Lily not slow she can chase 30-40Fly Air by herself.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?   Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:05 am

LILY IS HARD TO LEVEL??!?
geez noobs these days >_>

well if you really really can't bear with it,try doing a boss with 2 capped robots in your commando,you don't have to use the lily though
Gurantee 3k exp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?   Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why oh why is Lily rain exp curve so freaking high?
Page 1 of 1