Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz

Go down 
+10
Zwiebel Force
Demonbane
DavidRain
Kuzuha
;)OwneD)
Leriel
Trill
Relict?
KidGlitch
Seeker of Power
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seeker of Power
Seeker of Power

I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz Empty
PostSubject: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:52 pm

I am tempted to roll the garapon to get Elisalotte Glanz. I've been out of the loop for a while, so I'd like to know if her new moveset is good enough to justify those stats of hers.

I saw some videos of people using the Lazstep BS to do the shield bash melee. Was pretty interesting.

Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:16 am

There are a couple of people on here who love her. The names will come to me.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:41 am

Search bar is your friend.
Back to top Go down
Seeker of Power
Seeker of Power

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:07 am

Relict? wrote:
Search bar is your friend.
What you said seems to imply that you have some threads in mind with people discussing information relevant to my topic about the lows and highs of Glanz's attacks. If that is true, then would you kindly redirect me?
I have already used the search tool, and to no avail. I would not have made this thread otherwise.

KidGlitch wrote:
There are a couple of people on here who love her. The names will come to me.
I don't know what it is, but there's something about her that charms me.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:24 am

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t12087-elisalotte-glanz-build?highlight=glanz#278023

Some advice.

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t11183p855-show-off-your-garage-bot-part-weapon-gameplay-etc#274238

An incomplete build. His Glanz does very well.

If I recall correctly, one of my clanmates was asking Thranduil for advice concerning her a few months ago on Skype. If I can find the logs, I will add.

Some of my friends have rolled her, but I myself do not have her. There are also gameplay videos of her on YouTube (lol).
Back to top Go down
Seeker of Power
Seeker of Power

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:33 am

I, uh, wasn't asking for build advice, but thank you for going through the effort of looking for them.

To clarify my question, I was asking for the capabilities of her melee. Things such as stun lock, knockback, tracking, displacement when attacking, and etc.
The general deadliness and utilities.

Last edited by Seeker of Power on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:53 am

Yes, she's good and worth rolling for.
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:34 am

Best Waifu. Any year, any time Deal with it 
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:06 am

wait u haven't rolled her yet? yea shes worth rolling but the rates are troll I mean I put 140$ into the garapon and not only did I not get her I got like all farus :/
Back to top Go down
Seeker of Power
Seeker of Power

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:40 pm

Just rolled a 5x and got a car crash. It is a sad day.
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:02 pm

lol u thought you'd get it first try,yea its a old gaarapon rates are garage if u want it be ready to pay.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:18 pm

Someone mentioned that she's going to be included in weekly after this coming maint. Can't say if it's true but Weekly usually has better rates.
Back to top Go down
Seeker of Power
Seeker of Power

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:22 pm

;)OwneD) wrote:
wait u haven't rolled her yet? yea shes worth rolling but the rates are troll I mean I put 140$ into the garapon and not only did I not get her I got like all farus :/

How are the LGs? Better than original?
Back to top Go down
DavidRain
Despairing Abbey
Despairing Abbey

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:15 pm

Kuzuha wrote:
Someone mentioned that she's going to be included in weekly after this coming maint. Can't say if it's true but Weekly usually has better rates.

Not sure if this refers to me about our /tell convo but I said wait for it to come out in weekly because it has better rates :X Just wanted to get that out, cause I don't think it'll come out anytime soon :X
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:15 pm

Seeker of Power wrote:
;)OwneD) wrote:

How are the LGs? Better than original?

Technically better, yes but they're still pretty bad just by design. A long melee like hers makes her pretty much immobile once she starts hitting an opponent, making her open to getting bashed by a million bazookas from anyone nearby,
Back to top Go down
Demonbane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Demonbane

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:09 pm

Spoiler:

Pretty much equipped mine with Zero Saber NEXT boost and let her go shield smashing.
The homing and range on her shield smash is extremely good and annoy the living hell out of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Seeker of Power
Seeker of Power

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:58 pm

Demonbane wrote:
Spoiler:

Pretty much equipped mine with Zero Saber NEXT boost and let her go shield smashing.
The homing and range on her shield smash is extremely good and annoy the living hell out of everyone.

Sounds like fun. Does she stop moving when the shield charge hits someone, or does she just smash through them?

On another note, does Ritter Laz's BS do the exact same thing as Brave Drive BS? Same potency?
I'd get a Brave Drive BS if I could, but I don't know where to get one.
Back to top Go down
Demonbane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Demonbane

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Seeker of Power wrote:
Demonbane wrote:
Spoiler:

Sounds like fun. Does she stop moving when the shield charge hits someone, or does she just smash through them?

On another note, does Ritter Laz's BS do the exact same thing as Brave Drive BS? Same potency?
I'd get a Brave Drive BS if I could, but I don't know where to get one.

Just retest it, Elisa stop once she hit a target(s).

I am not sure about the other BS boost, only have Zero Saber Next BS to play around with.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:31 am

@DavidRain

Yes, that was you.

@Seeker of Power
No, Ritter Laz BS functions in a different way. As far as I know, Zero Saber Next BS is the best around. I might be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:31 pm

I know a lot of people who use Jet Accel/Muffler Jet BS on their hardcore melees. Why not use them?
Back to top Go down
Seeker of Power
Seeker of Power

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:23 pm

I would like to, but I don't have them. How do I get Brave Drive BS, Muffler/Accel Jet BS? What bots are they attached to?

I do have a Zero Fighter NEXT BS, so I'll see how that plays out when I get Glanz. I just don't like that it goes straight rather than home in towards targets, which seems more useful for hit n run surprise attack tactics.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Seeker of Power wrote:
I would like to, but I don't have them. How do I get Brave Drive BS, Muffler/Accel Jet BS? What bots are they attached to?.
They came in different Garapons. Most of them were in Silver balls with two contents (one bot and one of these BS parts).
Back to top Go down
Seeker of Power
Seeker of Power

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:44 am

Welp, I guess that means I can't be getting them.
Looking at Ritter Laz's BS now. That 40 cost is pretty decent. What exactly does it do that's different from Brave Drive BS? Is it any good?
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:32 am

Ritter BS functions pretty similarly to Brave Drive BS, except it's S size instead of M
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:21 pm

From what I remember of my Ritter, there was some kind of weird SB-like jump animation in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz   I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz Empty

Back to top Go down

I need the low-down on Elisalotte Glanz
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next