Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help with Rouche daily mission

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

Male Posts : 206

Need help with Rouche daily mission Empty
PostSubject: Need help with Rouche daily mission   Need help with Rouche daily mission EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:49 pm

I did this mission for 1st time today and keep failing because I cant reach the last target

What order do I need to kill the target in?

If I go: the one in room > on 2nd to 3rd floor stair > 2nd floor condor > 3rd floor using wind tunnel > rooftop stair
-I can't get to the last target on the other side of the building

If I go: one in room > 2rd 2nd floor condor > on 2nd to 3rd floor stair > to to 3rd floor
-get stuck in the laser course trying to get to other side of the building
Back to top Go down
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Rouche daily mission   Need help with Rouche daily mission EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:25 pm

The order of killing should be the one first one, though after killing the 3rd floor device
go to the first floor instead then the rooftop one last.

There should be little to no laser for the last two this way I think. (doesn't remember)

Just to be sure, we start at the 1sd floor room, go up the stair to kill the one near the corridor then back to the stair kill that one, go to wind tunnel to kill the other corridor device the go down to the 1st floor then finally go up the rooftop. (A video would be easier since i'm bad at explaining)

*edited cause i have bad memory*

Last edited by endfield on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Rouche daily mission   Need help with Rouche daily mission EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:28 pm

if you have a reaper's scythe
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Rouche daily mission   Need help with Rouche daily mission EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:58 pm

You mean shaden BS?

There're a few more vid of him abt this mission. In one of them he put the vulcan bit at top spot then go to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

Male Posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Rouche daily mission   Need help with Rouche daily mission EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Thank for the help

Don't have Shaden but I have a 32wlk Dracken that I use. His shot can replace the scythe since it kill the target in 2 hit
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Rouche daily mission   Need help with Rouche daily mission EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:27 pm

Incendium wrote:
Thank for the help

Don't have Shaden but I have a 32wlk Dracken that I use. His shot can replace the scythe since it kill the target in 2 hit
The scythe was specifically for hitting targets through walls, as showcased in the video if you watch it (If you haven't already watched it.), as the scythe's hitbox (Or rather the scythe itself.) goes into the wall to hit the targets from outside the building so that you don't have to navigate through all the lasers to get to each target individually, thus getting rid of the one-hit kill danger that the lasers propose (Well, for most of the targets that you have to destroy.), as well as saves you time.
Back to top Go down
texasred

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Rouche daily mission   Need help with Rouche daily mission EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:36 am

sorry for the out of topic..

The BS is shaden BS right? Does it give fast-flying ability automatically or must be activated (dat only ammo on the BS)?
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Rouche daily mission   Need help with Rouche daily mission EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:59 am

Automatically, the sub is to purge, or else you can't fly again when the boost gauge run out.
Back to top Go down
texasred

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Rouche daily mission   Need help with Rouche daily mission EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:25 am

so, if 2 shaden bs are attached to 1 air bot (let's say we use aquila LG which has 2 bs slots), if we almost run out of boost gauge in midair and we use one of dat bs, we still can fly at high speed right? if yes, 2 shaden bs + propeller bit sounds a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Rouche daily mission   Need help with Rouche daily mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with Rouche daily mission
Page 1 of 1