Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rouche / Rouche Mode C skin "Eucliwood Hellscythe"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragoonfour
Newcomer
Newcomer

Rouche / Rouche Mode C skin "Eucliwood Hellscythe" Empty
PostSubject: Rouche / Rouche Mode C skin "Eucliwood Hellscythe"   Rouche / Rouche Mode C skin "Eucliwood Hellscythe" EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:14 am

I watched a new anime recently, called "Kore wa Zombie desu Ka" And i'd like my Rouche to look as much as possible like the character "Eucliwood Hellscythe" Or "Yuu" for short, I can't link a picture at this stage, but just Google image her name and it'll come up.
Thankyou Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Rouche / Rouche Mode C skin "Eucliwood Hellscythe"   Rouche / Rouche Mode C skin "Eucliwood Hellscythe" EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:10 am

Tbh, I'd only advice turning an Ivis into her. Saw an Ivis looking like Eucliwood Hellscythe a while back, which looked pretty good. I'm not sure if it'll look that well on a Rouche.
Back to top Go down
Dragoonfour
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Rouche / Rouche Mode C skin "Eucliwood Hellscythe"   Rouche / Rouche Mode C skin "Eucliwood Hellscythe" EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:34 am

If i could get an ivis, good idea. But i've spent about $100 on Rt in the past trying to get Ivis, never have Dx
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Rouche / Rouche Mode C skin "Eucliwood Hellscythe"   Rouche / Rouche Mode C skin "Eucliwood Hellscythe" EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:49 am

Well.. I know that old Ivis drops from the [HU]Cubes. But.. I doubt you'd really want to account farm for a specific robot, not to mention having the robots on different accounts.

But I honestly can't think of anything else that'd look good with a Eucliwood Hellscythe skin. It's not just Ivis' hair, her clothes work well for a Eucliwood Hellscythe too. And then added with Sylvia's Knight Helmet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rouche / Rouche Mode C skin "Eucliwood Hellscythe"   Rouche / Rouche Mode C skin "Eucliwood Hellscythe" Empty

Back to top Go down

Rouche / Rouche Mode C skin "Eucliwood Hellscythe"
Page 1 of 1