Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need help with my Rouche.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alphthelad
alphthelad

Male Posts : 20

I need help with my Rouche.  Empty
PostSubject: I need help with my Rouche.    I need help with my Rouche.  EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Hi. I finally got my crush Rouche <3 [original] from making an alt account and now I'm planning to keep/raise it as my second main one.

Anyway, I just wanted to play as a support who can smartly use the barrier for pushing the enemy [And poking them with some gravity balls.]
so ummm Should I balance the STR and TEC so I could keep the barrier alive for a little bit longer? [I already maxed out her EIW and only 8 barriers to spare.] Also, would tuning up her HP a smart choice? I see it as a problem in the near future, but I'm currently having no problem with Level E rooms since there are less LND spammers on there plus I still have the hatch-ling scarf's effect so I can stay alive longer than I'm suppose to be.

What build should I do with her?
I know she's not that strong but I just like her.

Thanks for any reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my Rouche.    I need help with my Rouche.  EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:06 pm

alphthelad wrote:
Hi. I finally got my crush Rouche <3
Me and you aren't going to get along.

Quote :
Should I balance the STR and TEC so I could keep the barrier alive for a little bit longer? [I already maxed out her EIW and only 8 barriers to spare.] Also, would tuning up her HP a smart choice?
Balance out her STR and TEC. I would most likely use a Pump Baz as the weapon of choice, because you're also increasing the Pump projectile size by raising STR. From what I gather, Lily Rain AMs work on Pump Baz builds.
Personally, I think 8 Barriers is excessive. If I did have her, I would go for 1 EIW, and spend the extra 30 from the 2nd EIW on Accele Roll.
You would probably need some EX tunes to get her HP up, because she tight on cost.

Last edited by iKray on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remmoved build because I'm a greedy fuck. :()
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my Rouche.    I need help with my Rouche.  EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:47 pm

No Broad radar on Rouche makes your job harder to execute well.
Mostly because you shouldn't mindlessly spam shields, you have to look at the map and see where you can go.
Not much of a point to place the bit in a good place that can easily ruined by a stray lnd or a lnd with broad radar.
Oh wait, most melee users only rush to the enemy side anyway, no wonder I see Rouche bits lasting forever when the opposite team has 2/3 Ivis/Eris/Silvya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my Rouche.    I need help with my Rouche.  Empty

Back to top Go down

I need help with my Rouche.
Page 1 of 1