Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rouche Help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
miriyuu
Newcomer
Newcomer

Rouche Help Empty
PostSubject: Rouche Help   Rouche Help EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:12 pm

I personally have no idea how to build this bot. It has capacity problems so I'm not sure on what to do with it.

My personal build.
【Robot Name】
Spoiler:
The Build is at all the correct breakpoints but not sure how good is it? Can i drop fly because of accele roll? Can I drop str? Not really sure how big the difference between 10 str and 20 str so can't really tell. In fact I dont really know much about Pump zook so about how much str would i need to have a decent sized Pump zook.Also is the Pump zook tuned decently enough? Should i change it to something like 2 high rapid alpha plus rapid?

Anyways its going to look something like this. I'm still confused on what ams and bs I should use. I still have a concern if I picked the right carts. Should i go float dash and drop quick land. What about stun regain? Maybe add another EIW or get tough wonderbit? Broad Radar is amazing but capacity is tight. After all getting good fly and str is quite hard with broad radar. I can get it though but I'll have to drop something. I can also add a buckler but with the core and the skirt I personally don't think i need it. This is where EIW is important because 3 is not enough shields but 9 might be unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Rouche Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouche Help   Rouche Help EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:21 pm

I enjoy Lily AM for this build because of its 2 tec, 2 str, and 1 fly. Plus it looks good to boot. As for carts, you're on the right track. This is identical to a build I'm using nearly. Although I might suggest dropping to 28 fly in favor of upping that Rapid to a High Air Force. I feel like Pump Zook has some pretty low ammo to begin with. Accel Roll + 28 fly should be plentiful.
Back to top Go down

Rouche Help
Page 1 of 1