Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Bikini Seraph Crim truly worth it?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Is Bikini Seraph Crim truly worth it? Empty
PostSubject: Is Bikini Seraph Crim truly worth it?   Is Bikini Seraph Crim truly worth it? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:52 am

Hey guys. For a while, I've been stocking up my Summer Angel Coins to get Bikini Seraph Crimrose. I have 192 so far and I just need 108 now to get her.

I also heard that she's a LAND bot. I kind of am wondering if that's a good thing or not, since Crim is supposed to be an AIR most of the time, but it could still be good, who knows?

However, is Bikini Seraph really worth it or not? I want to know if all my coins I am saying up are going to pay off in the end. Should I keep saving for her or not?
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Is Bikini Seraph Crim truly worth it?   Is Bikini Seraph Crim truly worth it? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:35 am

no, give the coins to me
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Is Bikini Seraph Crim truly worth it?   Is Bikini Seraph Crim truly worth it? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:13 am

She is fun to use, there're nice skins and all, but imo she isn't worth rolling Garapon or collecting that many coins.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Is Bikini Seraph Crim truly worth it?   Is Bikini Seraph Crim truly worth it? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:29 am

Just for collection maybe, and skinning.

I used her sometimes in Arcantus, just for fun. :v
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Abbey Cry
Abbey Cry

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Is Bikini Seraph Crim truly worth it?   Is Bikini Seraph Crim truly worth it? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:47 pm

300 Summer Coins would have been around 300k last bazaar. The Ticket Garapon is just too nice to roll.

If the coins are lower next bazaar after the Ticket Garapon ends I'd consider it. But the 300k worth right now for a vanity bot is a bit much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Bikini Seraph Crim truly worth it?   Is Bikini Seraph Crim truly worth it? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:07 pm

Alright, well I see you're point, and a couple of my CB friends today in-game told me more on what Bikini Seraph Crim is like.

I've decided she's not for me. I'm just gonna forget it and spend those coins of mine on another Aqua Parasol and a bunch of Gara Tickets. Thanks for helping me make my decision. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Bikini Seraph Crim truly worth it?   Is Bikini Seraph Crim truly worth it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Bikini Seraph Crim truly worth it?
Page 1 of 1