Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Patty Lop, Victorl I-SR or vector eagle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

Patty Lop, Victorl I-SR or vector eagle Empty
PostSubject: Patty Lop, Victorl I-SR or vector eagle   Patty Lop, Victorl I-SR or vector eagle EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:11 pm

Im making a main group of 3. I have a air alpha striker(almost >.<), A alba who will grow into a death machine..but I want a 3rd bot but not sure which one to make, but here is what I was thinking:

I like patty. She has a Gatling thats a melee weapon and her wonder bits are cute and interesting. Wondering if she is a good buy with the right build of course. Hopper!! Hopa!

Vector has a nice core and his lg parts interest me.(I am also sort of hooked on air atm)
I have like 4 3s stardust cannons so i might as well put some to use.

Lastly,Victorl I-SR's Railgun seems nice. 4 shot railgun burst. I was looking at him for a really long time but not enough uc to grab him. Now, I can but at the same time not sure if the quad burst would be more effective than sagg 1's rail gun.

I have heard that Patty's time has passed and renny makes a better hopper but I like patty <3.
Not sure id SDC on Vector is good idea? I assume it is since hes a large.
Again with the 4 burst railgun. Good or meh?
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Patty Lop, Victorl I-SR or vector eagle   Patty Lop, Victorl I-SR or vector eagle EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:48 pm

Patty only gets 2 slots for her weapon. Building her should be fine, though. I personally think she's overshadowed by any M hopper with a k-shield, gatling, and dual slayer bits, though.

Most people only go core-only for Vector. He's reliable but boring, imo. If you can fit the SDC, why not?

Never heard much about his railgun. Seems pretty underwhelming to me. Victorl is just a great L ART core in general, though, so it's a good investment.
Back to top Go down
Electric
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Electric

Female Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Patty Lop, Victorl I-SR or vector eagle   Patty Lop, Victorl I-SR or vector eagle EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:00 pm

vector is more reliant on his core than anything. go for vector full tune it and name it WISHM@STER
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Patty Lop, Victorl I-SR or vector eagle   Patty Lop, Victorl I-SR or vector eagle EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Corespam Vector Eagle is incredibly OP and retarded because you can fly at max range and let the homing beam gatling do the work for you but hey it's great for taking it easy.

If you go for Victorl, go for the Core, as AKB said, because there's a ton of capa and you get a shield, railgun weapon is average/mediocre at best.

Patty is dabes because you can slash at things and shoot at things but it's nothing you can't do with an Accel Saber core with DSlayers and a Compact Gat or something :l
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Patty Lop, Victorl I-SR or vector eagle   Patty Lop, Victorl I-SR or vector eagle EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:37 pm

Even Cosmo Kaiser AC does a better job and you don't hafta tune his gun. Saves you stuff for tunes.

Vector is boring, can't MB with, I'm not sure if I want to have him other than to have his LGs.

If you have to choose btwn railguns, choose the one that feels easier for you to aim, more potential to tune and get high stats + accel roll or BR or something nice like that, or has better range/speed/potential to tune weapon (ie. has slots and not ruled by EIW which sucks carts+ capa)/better blast:shell ratio.

I don't know if Vict gun is pure blast, but I believe Sagi's is not. Meaning you'll do less damage to airs, more damage to things without blast guard and vice versa if Vict is more blast.

Then again they could be also diff blast ratios (one could be 60/40 shell:blast, and the other could be 40/60 blast:shell) BUT I'M NOT TESTING THAT Very Happy Sorry I don't own Victorl :c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patty Lop, Victorl I-SR or vector eagle   Patty Lop, Victorl I-SR or vector eagle Empty

Back to top Go down

Patty Lop, Victorl I-SR or vector eagle
Page 1 of 1