Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
reaper64
reaper64

Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A   Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:12 pm

A laser weapon based on Moloch's onboard laser guns on its arms. Takes a long time to charge, but it can kill most robots with one shot.

Force: 500
Ammo: 300
Range: 1000
Speed: 2000
Int: ??? (Fires at 100, reloads at 10000.)
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A   Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Too much force (MLG hits silly numbers at 48 force)

Too much ammo (Antlion hits hard, too, at 35 force, but comes with 20 shots. You're expecting a 500 force weapon to come with 300 ammo? Get real)

Too much range (Rinka, a fucking sniper, gets 600 range)

Too much speed (Rinka has 700 speed)

Too many benefits, too little cons. Poor concept. Get some perspective first.
Back to top Go down
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A   Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:41 pm

1000 range? 2000 spd?

With 1000 Range you'll be firing from your spawn point to across the fucking map. Even Toybox girl and Illumis with 3x great reach alphs and Rone's long range buff will call bullshit.

And can kill most robots in 1 shot? Eris takes at least 3-4 swing of her sword to kill anything. Hell most people have to attack my cannonballer 3 times before they can kill me and it's at lvl 0 with 110 hp.

Although I am going to assume this is a joke and satire so....lol.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A   Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:
1000 range? 2000 spd?

With 1000 Range you'll be firing from your spawn point to across the fucking map. Even Toybox girl and Illumis with 3x great reach alphs and Rone's long range buff will call bullshit.

And can kill most robots in 1 shot? Eris takes at least 3-4 swing of her sword to kill anything. Hell most people have to attack my cannonballer 3 times before they can kill me and it's at lvl 0 with 110 hp.

Illumis has a sub. Please teach me the secret concerning tuning ranged subs.
Back to top Go down
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A   Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:50 pm

Relict? wrote:
Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:
1000 range? 2000 spd?

Oh simple. You grab the poor gurl and start shoving your great tunes through all 3 holes until she is completely full and have missles flooding out endlessly.

Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A   Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:51 pm

Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:
Relict? wrote:
Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:
1000 range? 2000 spd?

Oh simple. You grab the poor gurl and start shoving great tunes through all 3 holes until she is completely full and have missles oozing out.

Go back to /commu/. You're just as unfunny as OP.
Back to top Go down
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A   Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Relict? wrote:
Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:
Relict? wrote:

Oh simple. You grab the poor gurl and start shoving great tunes through all 3 holes until she is completely full and have missles oozing out.

Go back to /commu/. You're just as unfunny as OP.

I wish i can. Until CS stop fucking around i'm going to have to stay around here for who the fuck knows how long. I'm sure neither one of us are thrilled at that idea Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
yc4ever
yc4ever

Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A   Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:45 am

Still weaker than haku nuke
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A   Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:51 am

LL Bulk Piercegun
Force: 25
Ammo: 150
Range: 260
Speed: 360
Int: 360

Or something like that anyway. LND only, huge cost, bullets are LL Bulk Magnum sized.

Now this here would be fun to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A   Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A Empty

Back to top Go down

Weapon Idea: Optical Weapon A
Page 1 of 1