Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy?

Go down 
+6
Gerrion
boytitan2
Relict?
Koiro
Zwiebel Force
milk
10 posters
AuthorMessage
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy? Empty
PostSubject: what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy?   what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:02 pm

he ate pretty much most of the weekend candy that i was looking forward to.
it's really great candy, like really good flavor.
strawberry vanilla drops.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy?   what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:13 pm

That sounds like you should get him to the vet ö.ö

Mmh...maybe you should eat his treat?
I tried dry dog food once it wasn't so bad. Like meat chips or something
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy?   what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:35 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
That sounds like you should get him to the vet ö.ö

Mmh...maybe you should eat his treat?
I tried dry dog food once it wasn't so bad. Like meat chips or something
Okay, 1st of all, what on that last statement. And by what, I mean why. 2nd of all, I really hope none of that candy was chocolate.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy?   what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:58 pm

he didn't eat chocolate.
we can't eat his treats because he'll think he's been a good boy if we even take them out.
and we don't want that.
he's been bad.
a really bad boy.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy?   what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:49 am

Ignoring him. Pretend he doesn't exist.

Of course, give him some sort of meals so he doesn't die.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy?   what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:58 am

Rolled up news paper and you wack him once he did it. Or the stare of death. Idk Im just used to animals understanding me Your talking to a guy that went up to random lost pit bulls and rottweilers as a kid and helped them back home.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy?   what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:58 am

My father always gave a mild hit on our dog when he does a bad thing, as a way to say he's done wrong. And the more dangerous/offensive the bad deed, the harder the punishement. Sending him out of the house to the garden (or whatever place you have outside your house that can hold him) while angry-like is also a choice.

Last edited by Gerrion on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy?   what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:56 am

Not a fan of slapping dogs. Ignoring him sounds like a reasonable idea actually.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy?   what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:00 pm

Change all its meals to chocolate. Substitute water as hot chocolate. See results after a few meals :/. I'm sorry if it sounds cruel but I've never liked dogs.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy?   what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:57 pm

Seraphcrim wrote:
Change all its meals to chocolate. Substitute water as hot chocolate. See results after a few meals :/. I'm sorry if it sounds cruel but I've never liked dogs.

So kill them...You just made bt look like a nice human being congrats.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy?   what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:55 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Seraphcrim wrote:

Uhh...yeah...what BT said. Chocolate KILLS dogs. You wanna kill animals? You bad poeppl Seraph. You bad poeppl.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy?   what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:22 pm

:/. Send it to the dog pound then.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy?   what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:13 pm

Seraphcrim wrote:

Dogs with diabetes pale
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy?   what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:29 pm

I figure any kind of punishment would be too late at this point TBH. Too late for him to connect what he did with the punishment, so all you can do is just make sure it never happens again ;_;

A shame, too, strawberry vanilla drops sound pretty swag.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy?   what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:39 pm

Trill wrote:
I figure any kind of punishment would be too late at this point TBH. Too late for him to connect what he did with the punishment, so all you can do is just make sure it never happens again ;_;

A shame, too, strawberry vanilla drops sound pretty swag.

Trill said something smart...WE ARE ALL DOOMED DOOMED I TELL YOU.

Jokes aside you have to punish them right after so they know what they did wrong.
Back to top Go down
darkomen
Anime Addict
darkomen

Male Posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy?   what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:27 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Seraphcrim wrote:
I can't stop laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy?   what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy? Empty

Back to top Go down

what's a good way to get back at a dog who ate most of your candy?
Page 1 of 1