Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Candy-Coated Creativity [Forum Signature Thread]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

Candy-Coated Creativity [Forum Signature Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Candy-Coated Creativity [Forum Signature Thread]   Candy-Coated Creativity [Forum Signature Thread] EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Status
Current Status : Normal
Currently having school, therefore, less free time.

First Things First
  • I'm doing this as a hobby therefore, I do not expect any payment of sorts from anyone.
  • I will try to finish any request within a week, if you do not hear any news from me about delaying it, please drop me a friendly reminder.
  • If I am unable to fulfill your request, I apologize for it.
  • If you require any changes made to your signature, please inform me ASAP and I can make changes immediately when I am free.
  • Please do not request signatures too often, it is taxing on my part, and might also be an inconvenience to others.
  • Please follow the request format if you wish to request a signature.
  • Please understand that some pictures are much more difficult to work with, therefore, try to provide something clear.
  • When a work is done, I will update it it according to the Collection Counter so do check for your signature every few days or so.
  • Image attach need not be Cosmic Break related.
  • No outright NSFW images please.
  • If possible, do save down your signature and upload it onto your own image hosting website account. This is to make it more convenient for yourself as well as reduce the bandwidth usage of my Photobucket account.
  • If you feel that you are not fine with your signature, do tell me a note and I will try to revise it. You may also provide another picture for me to work on instead.
  • I can choose not to do a signature if you are asking for too much, or not following the Request Format. However, I would prefer to avoid this.
  • As I am still studying, please understand that I will not have a consistent amount of free time to work on signatures. If I am having a busy week, please give me extra time to finish up the signatures when I can.

Request Format
Spoiler:

Collection Counter
Please note that the Counter will only hold up to 5 items at any given time and the list will be pushed upwards.

Last edited by Flandyrll on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Candy-Coated Creativity [Forum Signature Thread]   Candy-Coated Creativity [Forum Signature Thread] EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:33 am

Collection counter isn't required, just use Private Messaging.
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: Candy-Coated Creativity [Forum Signature Thread]   Candy-Coated Creativity [Forum Signature Thread] EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:46 am

Yes, it's redundant, but it's more of a formality than anything from the past signature thread I've had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candy-Coated Creativity [Forum Signature Thread]   Candy-Coated Creativity [Forum Signature Thread] Empty

Back to top Go down

Candy-Coated Creativity [Forum Signature Thread]
Page 1 of 1