Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Renderless

Male Posts : 97

Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown   Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:18 pm

I have no idea if anybody plays it but Fantasy Earth Zero is shutting down. For the people who don't know it was a Japanese PVP online game. It's sorta like Cosmic Break except no mech, no moe, it's slower, need more strategy, battles are longer, etc. So yeah, it sorta sucks to see it go down since I was in such a good guild. Just posting for the people who played Fantasy Earth Zero .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown   Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Had some really nice pvp work... But in the end the graphics just sucked.
Back to top Go down
Renderless

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown   Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:42 pm

Graphics don't really matter to me. It is also from 2006.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown   Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:28 pm

Renderless wrote:

Fantasy Earth: Zero
Released February 23, 2006
Spoiler:

Gears of War
Released November 7, 2006
Spoiler:

I repeat, the graphics... Sucked. Both games are from 2006, the year has nothing to do with how poor the quality was in FE:Z. They honestly just did not even try, apparently. Graphics don't really matter to me as well. But when a game comes out in 2006, and it looks like it came out in the 90s, something is wrong. Everything about the graphics were bad, low pixels, low polygons, just plain low quality.

And yes, GoW came out late 2006, compared to FE:Z that came out early 2006. With that said, here is another example.

Half-Life 2
Released Nov 16, 2004
Spoiler:

You can't even say they were just making it look anime/cartoon'ish...

Team Fortress 2
Released October 10, 2007 *Ok 2007, but it's one simple year*
Spoiler:

If that were the case, they still failed horribly.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown   Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:17 pm

One of my fds play it > Hong Kong server.

I once played it but I deleted after 5 minutes-.- It just doesn't attract me and I suck with the controls.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown   Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:57 am

It's from square enix?
no wonder.
Back to top Go down
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown   Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:29 am

It's actually funny. FEZ had good gameplay, but bad graphics, recent SE games have good graphics, but bad gameplay. I wish they stopped overcompensating already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown   Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:03 am

FFXIV will follow suit.
Back to top Go down
Renderless

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown   Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:09 pm

Mayhem wrote:
Renderless wrote:

Fantasy Earth: Zero
Released February 23, 2006
Spoiler:

Gears of War
Released November 7, 2006
Spoiler:

I repeat, the graphics... Sucked. Both games are from 2006, the year has nothing to do with how poor the quality was in FE:Z. They honestly just did not even try, apparently. Graphics don't really matter to me as well. But when a game comes out in 2006, and it looks like it came out in the 90s, something is wrong. Everything about the graphics were bad, low pixels, low polygons, just plain low quality.

And yes, GoW came out late 2006, compared to FE:Z that came out early 2006. With that said, here is another example.

Half-Life 2
Released Nov 16, 2004
Spoiler:

You can't even say they were just making it look anime/cartoon'ish...

Team Fortress 2
Released October 10, 2007 *Ok 2007, but it's one simple year*
Spoiler:

If that were the case, they still failed horribly.

Alright. Fine,fine. Still decent game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown   Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Earth Zero Shutdown
Page 1 of 1