Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy Earth Zero

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Izzy

Male Posts : 190

Fantasy Earth Zero Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Earth Zero   Fantasy Earth Zero EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:06 pm

Just wondering if anyone have played this game already, and if it's worth the download (req. says 5GB)
It's made by Square Enix, and i think by its name it have some Final Fantasy elements.
i'm now reading thru the site, but it's always nice to hear some opinions
Back to top Go down
B★RS
B★RS

Female Posts : 89
Fantasy Earth Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Earth Zero   Fantasy Earth Zero EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:40 pm

It's a pretty shitty game, it allows for a lot of flexible alteration during the Tutorial missions, but it also allows to just skip to level 20 and start fighting in the arena place.

I didn't find it that fun, but it was something to do for 10 minutes until I found out it was a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

Fantasy Earth Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Earth Zero   Fantasy Earth Zero EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:32 pm

I tried it along time ago back during beta and was waaay too displeased with the game to ever return... the gameplay is kinda meh.. usual run around kill stuff and grind to level.. tutorial is not too bad but rather boring i found.. graphics itself just plain suck.. and at the time i played the community was flooded with.. you guessed it.. BRs...

this was during beta though and donno how much actually changed but im not going back to try it lol...
Back to top Go down

Fantasy Earth Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Earth Zero   Fantasy Earth Zero EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:54 pm

Tried it back when it first was in beta and it was meh. Graphics are horrible to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

Fantasy Earth Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Earth Zero   Fantasy Earth Zero EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Played it for several months and had some fun. Maybe I'll even return.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
B★RS

Female Posts : 89
Fantasy Earth Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Earth Zero   Fantasy Earth Zero EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:16 pm

427 new file updates ~

Took me a whole 15 minutes ~

I haven't played since Beta either, but I also used to play it with a friend or two, it was that bad but it wasn't that great, give it a try and tell us what you think of it now and I might play again with you.. or I will third party download AVA and play with Mayhem, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasy Earth Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Earth Zero   Fantasy Earth Zero Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Earth Zero
Page 1 of 1