Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CB-related: What did I missed?

Go down 
+5
resireth
Suguri
fggt
ziix
StickyKeys
9 posters
AuthorMessage
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

CB-related: What did I missed? Empty
PostSubject: CB-related: What did I missed?   CB-related: What did I missed? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:53 am

So for all the drama I was actually expecting, what I really got, after my return, is: "LOL, dude. You shouldn't have come back, this game is just shit anyway...."

That hurts /cben/. But I understand.

Because, really, this game is broken even before I left for work. And now I'm hearing people say it's even more broken than ever. What happened to /cben/ while I was gone? Before I left:

1. Vanguards are king, especially Sword.

2. Axe is too predictable.

3. Elisa would never be Mai Waifu due to garapon rigged(gave that up before I left)

4. Jumping Zooks > Air

5. DOS is a ghost town

6. Windberrl-oneechan > ordinary Windberrl

7. Invi and Necro are still underestimated.

8. New bots and Water Zook Girl weak.

9. RT expensive(it should have been just 500)

10. No new players.

So here I am asking that legendary question people who returns to their hometown ask: What did I miss?
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: CB-related: What did I missed?   CB-related: What did I missed? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:14 am

HD Ivis and Eris (quad winged-dual sword) for melee

Haruka and Akane (wing moes) for Airs

ARTs are slightly diverse: Mialy, Fia, TBG, Monica, and others...

Eris Resha for just ruining everything.

Those are some of the cool kid's toys you should be looking out for.

EDIT: Why is this in the lounge if it's CB-related?
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: CB-related: What did I missed?   CB-related: What did I missed? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:19 am

I suppose it start from ZEROs, from tat point, every month CS release 2 new ready-to-be-GW bots
- Eris: Can become invisible(almost all), eat up to 500+ HP in one combo, may disable all weapons.
- Resha:
+ Range: Cast a huge sphere that stun lock and disable ur main weapons with infinite ammo. Can make shield for herself that nid 5 hits(?!) to be broken.
+ Melee: Disable all sub weapons, can cast the above shield for alliances.

CS calls them ZERO type though they are still lnd.
- Wingslut(Haruka and Akane): prebuilt alphag with long moving burst, full boost and hidden feature called "eat ur frameskip".
- Monica and Rone: Not as broken as those above, but still dangerous. One can thrown a bomb that make huge sphere and block all beam weapons, with a 500 speed grenade that can instant stun drop and make debuff(trouble booster), a suicide ability when her HP run out and a hidden feature called "cant be fragged". While Rone is a great supporter, can extend ur buff and cast icicle fall that freezes ur bots and eats frame skip.

There are something moar abt them and current state of the game. But those are all i can tell.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: CB-related: What did I missed?   CB-related: What did I missed? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:20 am

BECAUSE: It won't fit in the cb-related section due to it asking a review/summary of everything a certain individual(me) privately missed...

Eris is that black winged moebot right?
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: CB-related: What did I missed?   CB-related: What did I missed? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:30 am

U can check the recommendation "character info" at homepage: http://www.cosmicbreak.com/special/robo/index.html

Or this for some demonstration video.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: CB-related: What did I missed?   CB-related: What did I missed? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:33 am

StickyKeys wrote:
Before I left:

No.
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: CB-related: What did I missed?   CB-related: What did I missed? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:18 am

StickyKeys wrote:
Uh, what's this?
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: CB-related: What did I missed?   CB-related: What did I missed? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:56 am

Suguri wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:
Before I left:

No.

I was expecting that from you LOL.

resireth wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:
Uh, what's this?

You know, those support bits?
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: CB-related: What did I missed?   CB-related: What did I missed? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:23 am

resireth wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:
Uh, what's this?
wow way to prove his point entirely
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

PostSubject: Re: CB-related: What did I missed?   CB-related: What did I missed? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:25 am

resireth wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:
Uh, what's this?

You know, those support bits?[/quote]
Oh. Yeah, haven't seen anyone use that. But with Resha/Eris around, what's the point?

Malphes wrote:
wow way to prove his point entirely
wow way to enlighten me entirely
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: CB-related: What did I missed?   CB-related: What did I missed? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:48 am

Like you'd even fucking use them with an attitude like that. There's shitloads of reasons to use TEAM INVINCIBILITY. Don't even make me try and explain how you can use invisibility because it's obvious how.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: CB-related: What did I missed?   CB-related: What did I missed? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:16 am

Undead units are still unpopular because it eats your HP + people are too dumb to time it. Camouflage bits remain obsolete because of the playerbases general "dafuq should I wait for my supporters?" mentality (that also inlcudes people running away from Melfi's repair shots :O).

Ion has never been weak, back than most people just had a hard time to figure out proper carts (Quick Land, Short boost, 2x EIW, for max moe-ness #em3 ). There's a new version of Ion, called "Ion Ps". She's now a blonde and comes with a different (apparently bugged) watering can, that is supposed to heal you. The BD@ now shoots way faster, way straighter and seems to be piercing). All of the Ion variants appear to cause shell based damage (which is one of the reasons people expected her to be weak I suppose).

What hasn't been mentioned so far:

Resha's ranged attack stuns the target for a freaking 2 seconds and also inflicts waste booster + damage comparable to a full charged EVE shot. Her own shield is disabled after 5 hits, the shield she can give to others last a certain time and dies after a certain amount of damage has been taken with it (the number of hits doesn't seem to affect it).

There's a new Regina: she's using a different healing circle (placed in front of her instead of sorrouding her) that seems to be pretty buggy. She's also using a new type of Bind Field, that has low ammo but basically acts like a Trap-type Item (you gotta step in it in order to activate it) and has great potential with her draw gun.

Mialy and now Hiverion to, both have special wonderbits who pursuit their targets. They'll warp after you, rather than flying over long distances and are very hard to hit. Most people call for help while chased by them.

Rouche is a moebot with the ability to produce barriers in many shapes: Her AMs shoot small, homing, beam based spheres that negate projectiles, they're nice for alpha striking, but usually people use them on a different bot (yes, Rouche can have her AMs removed :O). She may also use a chargeable sub weapon that does little damage but places a huge shield wherever it lands (ideal to support you comrades from behind). Her main feature is the barrier bit though: it's a tiny little, easy to destroy unit, that causes a long lasting sphere to appear. All projectiley (including Melfi's healing shots) are negated. Rouche's only variation (Rouche Mode: C) is brown haired and uses 4 small spehres instead of one. There's also a red haired Rouche, but she's just looking different from the original blonde one.

There are two new instant healing units: Medi Aide Inj (a medi aide with an injection like AM, that shoots little hearts. Most people equip two of these AMs so she's actually a free kill, her default BD is a brown haired Medi Aide, but most people put the AMs on a pink or yellow Medi Aide) and Mediger AM2. The default Mediger looks like a more chubby version of Priestol Q, the part itself is a rather short mecha arm that holds a long, shiny staff with a cross on it's top. Mediger AM2 is M-sized so you might want to take a good look on basically any mecha SUP type.

Aila and Fia are the summoner siblings. Both of them use 2 types of mode change: first one can't be canceled after activated, they both usually go full cheer pompon. Level two summons a magical mount they ride on.
In Aila's case it's a giant, white/blue colored wolf with a special close range attack that nobody is using because it's too fat, Fia summons a giant gorilla/demon hybrid who can use a long range attack similiar to the EVE shot, but with bigger bullets (at least if fully charged) and full blast damage.
Aila's is using a frozen sword and a weird icicle cannon (she does have a way to freeze her targets, not sure how though). Her speciality are stun locks (many ppl consider her a more up to date Ouka).
Fia can use fire-based attacks. Aside of her summon, she can use a main weapon that throws up the target a little and is said to kill LNDs with ease (I never saw that happening though). The weapon used the most thoiugh, is a sub weapon that locks on up to two targets and chases both of them with two meteor like fire balls. She's basically your good old rightclick-spamer ART. Both of them come with only 7 tgh and lack the carts to be truely OP (i.e.: Fia can't use sniper sight).

Oh and Revenge and EX tunes became more common. Especially crimson veil.

So yeah, the new CB is all about charging as much money as possible and use the autoplay bots you get by this.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: CB-related: What did I missed?   CB-related: What did I missed? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:28 am

Malphes wrote:
Like you'd even fucking use them with an attitude like that. There's shitloads of reasons to use TEAM INVINCIBILITY. Don't even make me try and explain how you can use invisibility because it's obvious how.

The problem is that Resha... you know, STILL locks on to the bit, so you're going to be caught in the blast and lololol

At the same time, while undead bits CAN give you the upper hand by just banding enough melees/firepower to take a Resha down without exiting the undead bit area, it's all too easy to break the bit and just end up seeing a crapton of people die. (Granted, they don't get the +score, but still.)
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

PostSubject: Re: CB-related: What did I missed?   CB-related: What did I missed? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:48 am

Malphes wrote:
If you don't like it, you can quit.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: CB-related: What did I missed?   CB-related: What did I missed? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:24 pm

You also missed Mialy Break, which came to an end at the arrival of Zeros.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: CB-related: What did I missed?   CB-related: What did I missed? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:32 pm

reVelske wrote:
You also missed Mialy Break, which came to an end at the arrival of Zeros.

Are these "zeros" related with the Zero Saber and ZSG?

Malphes wrote:

Now, now. No fighting children.

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Undead units are still unpopular because it eats your HP + people are too dumb to time it. Camouflage bits remain obsolete because of the playerbases general "dafuq should I wait for my supporters?" mentality (that also inlcudes people running away from Melfi's repair shots :O).

So we still suck at teamwork? LOL. I can see that. XD

Zwiebel Force wrote:

Ion has never been weak, back than most people just had a hard time to figure out proper carts (Quick Land, Short boost, 2x EIW, for max moe-ness #em3 ). There's a new version of Ion, called "Ion Ps". She's now a blonde and comes with a different (apparently bugged) watering can, that is supposed to heal you. The BD@ now shoots way faster, way straighter and seems to be piercing). All of the Ion variants appear to cause shell based damage (which is one of the reasons people expected her to be weak I suppose).

I guess I find her weak because she was still new. Now that players had derived builds for her though....
LOL. Now I want to fight one online.

Zwiebel Force wrote:

Oh and Revenge and EX tunes became more common. Especially crimson veil.
Expected. Wink

Zwiebel Force wrote:

So yeah, the new CB is all about charging as much money as possible and use the autoplay bots you get by this.
Hmmm.... OR we can buy RT with in-game currency and just suck it up until we got enough RT for a 5roll garapon.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: CB-related: What did I missed?   CB-related: What did I missed? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:13 pm

StickyKeys wrote:
Hmmm.... OR we can buy RT with in-game currency and just suck it up until we got enough RT for a 5roll garapon.
Saving up will take at least 3 months, if not even 4 (of course you can grind some offers for the last 10 Rt). The entire UC Rt conversation is one big flaw. Afaik we got this instead of Rt parts trade (go figure).
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: CB-related: What did I missed?   CB-related: What did I missed? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:29 pm

StickyKeys wrote:

Zwiebel Force wrote:

I'm sorry but that mentality has to go

Unless you're super lucky, don't expect a gold ball within 5 rolls.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: CB-related: What did I missed?   CB-related: What did I missed? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Well to be fair, it's not hard to get survey rt when you start figuring out the tricks to it. If I weren't as ridiculously lazy as I am I could be looking at $80 per month for next to no effort on my part (not counting UC>Rt, even).

UC>Rt in itself isn't enough to get you anything good unless you get really lucky, though.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: CB-related: What did I missed?   CB-related: What did I missed? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Suguri wrote:
Well to be fair, it's not hard to get survey rt when you start figuring out the tricks to it. If I weren't as ridiculously lazy as I am I could be looking at $80 per month for next to no effort on my part (not counting UC>Rt, even).

UC>Rt in itself isn't enough to get you anything good unless you get really lucky, though.

I have been trying that survey thing but so far it just won't go through... I felt cheated after 30 mins of survey and no RT. How did you do it?

Zwiebel Force wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:
Saving up will take at least 3 months, if not even 4 (of course you can grind some offers for the last 10 Rt). The entire UC Rt conversation is one big flaw. Afaik we got this instead of Rt parts trade (go figure).

Wait, is R parts trade where you trade RT parts or you buy RT parts?

Hyoka wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:

Zwiebel Force wrote:

I'm sorry but that mentality has to go

Unless you're super lucky, don't expect a gold ball within 5 rolls.

LOL, you don't need to tell me that: Here is a guy who ended up with 5 Lance-a-lots instead of one Melfi, orz....

So I stopped charging and just play until I get enough for 5 rolls and roll just for the lulz of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CB-related: What did I missed?   CB-related: What did I missed? Empty

Back to top Go down

CB-related: What did I missed?
Page 1 of 1