Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LoL... Because why not?

Go down 
+26
Shai
Fuwakomoriya
BlackTea7
That_Wiesel_Guy
AhegaoMaster
EXNova
Nilla
Turkeysaur
Steffan
Tickle
Strykerr
NotZetsubou
Saitama
Relict?
Ryu Haruse
Aurum_Sol
ngelicdark
Electric
Koiro
Gerrion
Tuskin
Aria
Yokura
Valkyrie
Winty
Seraphcrim
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:32 am

i should make a riot patch notes generator where you input your date of birth and it spits out a statement like

"we nerfed [character's Q/W/E/R] because we felt it [was anti-fun]/[promoted unhealthy gameplay]/[make it less frustrating to play against] but we buffed [same character] in order to [put them in a better place]/[make them more appealing as a pick]/[increase counterplay]/[reward smart players]/[this is called "modernization"]."

skarner having perma slow was "anti-fun", "frustrating to play against", and "had no counterplay". They made his slow a skillshot so that people would put points in fracture, and because skillshots "reward smart play" and "improve counterplay". Riot feels "this will put him in a better place". It's called "modernization."
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:38 am

rumble is supposed to use his flamespitter to bully in lane.

>proceeds to do nothing but solid nerfs to it six times in a row
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:57 am

that was after they learned that it had been glitched for 3 years and was only doing half the damage it should, so they fixed it and suddenly he was doing double damage and would kill everything ever.

riot knows how to make games so when they realized it was glitched, they just fixed the glitch and then spent the next 6 patches making the skill do the damage they balanced around, rather than realizing it would do TWICE THE CURRENT DAMAGE if they fixed the bug and adjusting it at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:22 am

*sees a vid about the new patch*

OH MY FUCKING GOD IT'S RAINING FUCKING NERFS.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:20 am

placements went like shit until I started picking ADC. Went 6-4, got to gold 5. Easy.

i think ADC is my hidden love.
See, jungle would obviously be my true love.
and support would be the childhood friend
and toplane is the girl that is out to NTR jungle
and then there is ADC which is like the secret girl that I'd talk to once in awhile and I'd just look at her and she'd look away and then I'd look away and we would be both feel awkward about it.
and mid is shit
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:33 am

Winty wrote:
placements went like shit until I started picking ADC. Went 6-4, got to gold 5. Easy.

i think ADC is my hidden love.
See, jungle would obviously be my true love.
and support would be the childhood friend
and toplane is the girl that is out to NTR jungle
and then there is ADC which is like the secret girl that I'd talk to once in awhile and I'd just look at her and she'd look away and then I'd look away and we would be both feel awkward about it.
and mid is shit
Wow, mid is like, a total hottie with abs ok (owait, that's top. Mid is good too tho).

I'm a bit pissed at the placements fucking up the wining streaks I had for the past month. I like how playing top Shyvana ensures a win though. Currently at 3 wins 2 losses.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:52 pm

i guess a better way to describe mid is as that one girl I knew years ago who was really nice and then went through some hard times in life and ended up a total bitch where you can't really hold it against her because it's not her fault but like you just can't stand to be around her anymore because she isn't like she used to be

yeah i think that's a much better description
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:10 pm

>busts ass to work through gold.
>needed one more win to qualify and get out of gold I.
>provisionals strike again
>wins 6, loses 4
>gold V

REALLY NOW?

Anyway, surfed a bit on the net. Apparently some Daimonds and Golds in NA are bitching about their placements, this is so damn funny when you consider it's the same ppl who went around on threads of Bronzes that they should just win more.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:55 am

I plan on being unranked in S4
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:00 pm

According to Saintvicious, Jungle Wukong is a thing. I will start trying this shit out.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:22 pm

Relict? wrote:
According to Saintvicious, Jungle Wukong is a thing. I will start trying this shit out.
Eh? I thought that was known already. Haven't you fought against one at all?
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:00 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
Relict? wrote:
Eh? I thought that was known already. Haven't you fought against one at all?

Haven't done ranked yet. Only used the ape Top and, occasionally, Mid.

I'm guessing it may have similarities to Jungle Pantheon? Idk. Going to try a match soon.

EDIT: Jungle Wukong comes pretty easily, I guess. Should have tried it out earlier.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:44 am

spirit stone changes made a number of characters a lot better.

like fucking gragas
holy shit jungle gragas is so annoying, he just goes in there and builds a spirit stone and then full ap. Hardly any changes to his build.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:24 am

Winty wrote:
spirit stone changes made a number of characters a lot better.

like fucking gragas
holy shit jungle gragas is so annoying, he just goes in there and builds a spirit stone and then full ap. Hardly any changes to his build.
Jungle Gragas is trolling so much, but he makes legit plays. Kinda want him. I've only fought against one.

I kinda regret refunding Sejuani so early in 2013. Does anyone know if her clearing has improved? Or how defense masteries improved her?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 2:08 pm

sejuani is still just DECENT. Slow early on but gets faster and stronger in the late game. doesn't really compete with the TOP TIER picks.

you're a bad person for refunding boar waifu
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Winty wrote:
sejuani is still just DECENT. Slow early on but gets faster and stronger in the late game. doesn't really compete with the TOP TIER picks.

you're a bad person for refunding boar waifu
I really liked her when I bought her after her release, but she always got peeled by everything ranged. And then reskin happened. I kinda wanted her now that I'm better at jungling.

S-Sorry onee-sama ;w;
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Bump

Before I'll tell you guys about my reason for excitement, I hope you have the spare time to view this:
The more you know...:

These two 6 minutes vids will most likely give some kind of insight in the nice info this next link will give you:
yay a new champion

EDIT: wow these patches, just wow...

additional stuff people most likely don't care about:
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:57 am

I learned things today.

But I don't quite see the connection between the two Did You Know? videos and the new upcoming champion.

Still cool, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:16 am

I didn't watch the vids, but I would guess they had the teasers. Vel'Koz looks like Riot is endorsing tentacle rape though.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:31 am

My boy Skarner still fun to play.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:53 pm

Relict? wrote:
I learned things today.

But I don't quite see the connection between the two Did You Know? videos and the new upcoming champion.

Still cool, I guess.
Among the trivia of both vids, what interested me most was the things he said about chanpions. I believe that Vel'koz is based on that reddish porcupine like monster. And this confirms that Riot will release more monster champions. I hope they will release that dragon.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 1:35 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
Relict? wrote:
I learned things today.

Still cool, I guess.
Among the trivia of both vids, what interested me most was the things he said about chanpions. I believe that Vel'koz is based on that reddish porcupine like monster. And this confirms that Riot will release more monster champions. I hope they will release that dragon.

Ao Shin got delayed and we prob won't see him until next year.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:00 pm

Is Alistar jungle viable now? Been thinking of trying him again but I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:17 pm

Relict? wrote:
Is Alistar jungle viable now? Been thinking of trying him again but I don't know.
Isn't his clear speed just too slow?

Also omg much wow so hype much OP very underestimated. I played a premade 4, and DC'd (razer comms was being turiburu). I call my friend on his cellphone, to discover they won. His Diana (oh god the beauty of that skin) carried the whole game and had half of the kills our side made.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:19 pm

Oh, yeah, like Shen jungle, I guess.

Wow, congrats. Lunar Goddess Diana does look pretty.

EDIT: Udyr is fun. I should have tried him way earlier. When I'm not forced to use Starbucks net, which is a tier above apartment net but a tier below library net, I'll try more games with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

LoL... Because why not?
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com