Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 LoL... Because why not?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
Valkyrie

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 27
Location : procrastinating somewhere

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:53 am

AP Shaco dmg stronk. Wiping out the enemy duo top was unexpected. Good thing they surrendered before late game, cause that's when AP Shaco falls of (it didn't feel like he fell off damage wise, it was more like he was too squishy).

Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 25
Location : Lost Canvas

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:57 am

You should play him AP in ARAM. Stack boxes on one of the heals and watch the enemies' HP melt as they try to pick up a heal.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
Valkyrie

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 27
Location : procrastinating somewhere

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:59 am

@Shai wrote:
You should play him AP in ARAM. Stack boxes on one of the heals and watch the enemies' HP melt as they try to pick up a heal.
Hehe, I hope I can try that out.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:21 am

(14:24:43) [Cliff Hanger]: ("What a loser" krazykorean530) HOLY FUCKING SHIT
(14:24:45) [Cliff Hanger]: ("What a loser" krazykorean530) IT IS 2014
(14:24:46) [Cliff Hanger]: ("What a loser" krazykorean530) STOP
(14:24:47) [Cliff Hanger]: ("What a loser" krazykorean530) FUCKING
(14:24:50) [Cliff Hanger]: ("What a loser" krazykorean530) CHEERING
(14:24:55) wintydingus: ward kills?
(14:24:59) [Cliff Hanger]: ("What a loser" krazykorean530) yes
(14:25:00) wintydingus: are they cheering for ward kills
(14:25:02) wintydingus: GOD
(14:25:03) [Cliff Hanger]: ("an ya hot fah days" azumareyes) They are
(14:25:03) wintydingus: FUCK
(14:25:09) [Cliff Hanger]: ("What a loser" krazykorean530) 2014
(14:25:12) wintydingus: league community sure is shit
(14:25:13) [Cliff Hanger]: ("What a loser" krazykorean530) still cheering for ward kills
(14:25:24) [Cliff Hanger]: ("an ya hot fah days" azumareyes) Shiggy diggy wo wiggy



man i thought they didn't like annie and were going to do something about her.

apparently not though

apparently they are just going to make tibbers always be there

forever

thanks riot


"Summary: We’ve smoothed out Yasuo’s gameplay overall and made Steel Tempest auto-smartcast."
ok cool
"Additionally, Last Breath now gives maximum Flow when cast and has a slightly shortened animation. "
why

" W – Spirit of Dread

Amount healed now correctly matches the tooltip at 20% across all ranks (from 10/15/20/25/30%)"

riot
in charge
of making games
that function properly
wasn't that move supposed to be doing that like
a year ago
or some shit?
wtf riot
are you FUCKING serious
man I thought the damage amps/deamps not working FOREVER, I thought they would just go through and fix everything then.
i don't know how a game that is run like this is popular it makes no sense it's so bad.
like
do they even check to make sure ANYTHING they make is doing what it should?
these things shouldn't go unnoticed by them for this long.
ever.
it should be a week 1 fix. "we changed a tooltip without changing a move" should be an easy as fuck thing to keep track of.
What the fuck is wrong with this game.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331
Join date : 2011-12-13

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:42 am

Annie was nerfed. Her stun isn't as strong early game and its not like the cd on tibbers affects support Annie that much because its not like she is going to be building 40% cdr. They nerfed early game Annie aka support Annie and gave her a bit more strength late game.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2011-05-26

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:50 am

@Winty wrote:

i don't know how a game that is run like this is popular it makes no sense it's so bad.

because they took the initiative by making it free to play while the other one was 20$ or 30$. people dont like changes, they wont swap the game just because of bad management.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:18 pm

Quote :
people dont like changes,

THEN WHY DO THEY PLAY THE GAME THAT CHANGES IT BALANCE EVERY MONTH
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
Valkyrie

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 27
Location : procrastinating somewhere

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:37 pm

@Winty wrote:
Quote :
people dont like changes,

THEN WHY DO THEY PLAY THE GAME THAT CHANGES IT BALANCE EVERY MONTH
People are stupid, and generally want to have their cake and eat it.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:49 pm

@Strykerr wrote:
Annie was nerfed. Her stun isn't as strong early game and its not like the cd on tibbers affects support Annie that much because its not like she is going to be building 40% cdr. They nerfed early game Annie aka support Annie and gave her a bit more strength late game.

do you get paid to repeat what riot says
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2011-05-26

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:47 pm

@Winty wrote:
Quote :
people dont like changes,

THEN WHY DO THEY PLAY THE GAME THAT CHANGES IT BALANCE EVERY MONTH

switching to another game does not mean the balance wont change over there, too.
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

Posts : 756
Join date : 2013-12-04

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:16 pm

other games happen to know what the fuck they want their game to be.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2011-05-26

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:55 pm

@Steffan wrote:
other games happen to know what the fuck they want their game to be.

are you implying that balance changes that have influence on how a character or even the game is being played are uncommon in mobas? you must be kidding.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 12:40 am

@Aurum_Sol wrote:
@Winty wrote:
Quote :
people dont like changes,

THEN WHY DO THEY PLAY THE GAME THAT CHANGES IT BALANCE EVERY MONTH

switching to another game does not mean the balance wont change over there, too.

no but it'll change a lot less often than once a month.
riot just has a period and has to change shit for reasons not even they understand. "This is called 'modernization'" my ass.
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

Posts : 756
Join date : 2013-12-04

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 12:43 am

supports are supporting too hard

make it so they can't place as many wards

what the actual fuck kind of game are you playing.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331
Join date : 2011-12-13

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:26 am

Yo, just wait till Diana gets buffed and you'll be happy again Winty.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 27
Location : San Diego

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:47 am

@Steffan wrote:
supports are supporting too hard

make it so they can't place as many wards

what the actual fuck kind of game are you playing.

Supposedly, supports were completely being delegated to just being the ward slave.

I had a little experience in that. We all learn that "you can't always get the role you want so you have to play stuff you'd rather not" in Shitty Stubborn Assfaggots in LoL 101, so I'd have to play support. My job as support throughout the entire match, every match, was just buying wards. Rush sighstone, then buy philosopher stone to get more money to buy more wards. I wouldn't have the gold to buy stuff like cooldown reduction or aura items since no one else bought wards and kept telling me to ward more even when all of my slots were filled with wards.

I haven't really played since preseason started. I mean, I'd do my daily match and then log off. Haven't done even that recently. But I guess it's nice that they trimmed the bushes so we don't have to go crazy with wards and that they gave us trinkets ..I guess? I think some people were voicing complaints about the whole trinket thing.

tl;dr warding is more of a team thing now. Well, it's been forced to be like, I mean.

@Strykerr wrote:
Yo, just wait till Diana gets buffed and you'll be happy again Winty.

You say that, but they're still not done reworking my boy Skarner, are they?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:01 am

only if they make her a jungler again. I want her to be a jungler. fuck this game.

ward changes were decent because there was too much vision in general. Of course, they couldn't be like dota and impose a limit on wards buyable, they just said that everyone can buy as many wards as they want, but only the last 3 placed by each person will stay and the rest will vanish.

It was meant to FORCE players OTHER than the support to buy wards later in the game so supports could use money on shit other than wards. Which is good because in tournaments you'd see the poor fuck support with level 1 boots, a single item(probably like shurelias or whatever) and then wards in EVERY OTHER SLOT and it was stupid because it's like

why is that person there
what is he doing
what is the point
he just puts wards where his teammates tell him to
that's it
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331
Join date : 2011-12-13

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:07 am

@Relict? wrote:

@Strykerr wrote:
Yo, just wait till Diana gets buffed and you'll be happy again Winty.

You say that, but they're still not done reworking my boy Skarner, are they?

Latest patch notes for Skarner on PBE

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 27
Location : San Diego

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:09 am

Yes, but that's on PBE.

I know of the rework. Last I checked, they were still adjusting.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331
Join date : 2011-12-13

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:17 am

To be honest, I have no fking clue what any of the changes to Skarner on the PBE means. I only know the gist of his kit and know nothing about the details of it.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 25
Location : Lost Canvas

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:17 am

I hate the ward changes. If I don't have a lot of vision on the map I just get annoyed. I understand why they did it as they wanted it to be a team thing from the start, but I was sort of okay with it. I'm afraid we'll have way too little vision now 'cause I'm sure plenty of players will still refuse to buy wards.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331
Join date : 2011-12-13

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:23 am

@Shai wrote:
I hate the ward changes. If I don't have a lot of vision on the map I just get annoyed. I understand why they did it as they wanted it to be a team thing from the start, but I was sort of okay with it. I'm afraid we'll have way too little vision now 'cause I'm sure plenty of players will still refuse to buy wards.

Its quite the opposite. You will have much more vision because of how hard it is to clear vision now. Its much harder for teams to sweep for wards in their own jungle now as they will usually only have 2 sweeper trinkets late game and only 1 pink/player. Both teams will have wards lasting the full 3 minutes more often instead of just getting them all cleared by a single oracles.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:24 am

yes.
these changes are meant to force those people to stop being dumb and start buying wards.
Before they would just rely on someone else to do it.
riot made it so that one person can't provide vision of the entire map. You need at least 2 people doing it.
This is a good thing for high level play, but at low level play when nobody wants to do it and everyone has to it just ends up badly.
so you have to bitch and moan in chat for people to step up their game and buy wards and place them.

i dunno i think riot realized their community is small children so they decided people would either grow up or be stuck being dumb forever and not just get carried by the one guy who buys vision every match.
sadly this means the one guy who buys vision every match now has to do other things with his life since his plan is gone.

better for everyone really
except the bad players but fuck those guys

god talking about league pisses me off

people need to stop picking jungle yasuno when the only displacement is the support darius. Sorry that I get kited by the enemy team in blind pick but no you don't get to blame me for your character being a shit jungler.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 27
Location : San Diego

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:32 am

@Strykerr wrote:
To be honest, I have no fking clue what any of the changes to Skarner on the PBE means. I only know the gist of his kit and know nothing about the details of it.

He loses his (basically) perma-slow.

Also lost his little heal on his E. But that's in the description.

That (the former) kind of affects his ganking, I guess? He used to be able to rush the enemy with the momentum of a beer fart erupting from a chronic alcoholic and get atop the enemy and start spamming Q.

But, I don't know. My opinion on LoL doesn't matter much since I'm so casual!
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
Valkyrie

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 27
Location : procrastinating somewhere

LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:28 am

You know what's fun about ward changes? I can faceroll my keyboard when playing jungle eve and toplane Shaco.

Oh, and new masteries are funny as hell. Anyone who played Shyvana and/or Mundo knows. It also makes support Malphite funny.

I never was really forced to ward when I was playing sup in S3. I'd always ward my own lane, and from time to time the objectives.


Ah, new skins incoming. Lunar godess Diana, Warring Kingdoms Tryndamere and Dragonsword (or something like that) Riven. I noticed NA has more skins than EUW, I wonder if we could get some of that as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
LoL... Because why not?
Back to top 
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com