Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LoL... Because why not?

Go down 
+26
Shai
Fuwakomoriya
BlackTea7
That_Wiesel_Guy
AhegaoMaster
EXNova
Nilla
Turkeysaur
Steffan
Tickle
Strykerr
NotZetsubou
Saitama
Relict?
Ryu Haruse
Aurum_Sol
ngelicdark
Electric
Koiro
Gerrion
Tuskin
Aria
Yokura
Valkyrie
Winty
Seraphcrim
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:36 am

Well, that's what she plays. I only have Sona and Annie for support, personally.

Oh, yeahhh the patch is coming. Soon we can no longer do this:

Spoiler:

Yesss they're fixing Noc's duskbringer, tooo
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:08 am

you can still make dicks out of wards
it's just a team effort now ok
you have 15 wards to make a dick with between all of you.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:11 am

Winty wrote:
you can still make dicks out of wards
it's just a team effort now ok
you have 15 wards to make a dick with between all of you.
I hope I can convince randoms to assist me in this worthy endeavor.

Dick over game.

Dick gave life to you who can now play the game.

Dick deserves tribute.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 3:53 am

Winty wrote:
Quote :
Sona, Lulu, Janna, Morg, Blitz, Fiddle, Annie, Nunu, Leona, Ahri, Mao, Nasus, Sorak, Teemo and Nid are my picks. I feel like I'm forgetting some though.
please do not pick
morgana
ahri
nasus
teemo
nidalee
as support
I've done fine with all of them, but I guess you're one of many that's locked to the meta.

Morg is viable, Idk what you're complaining about. I mostly pick her when I see Leona is F2P as a counter.

I agree that Ahri isn't great but her taunt's pretty nice and lasts long enough if you max it first.

Nasus was great before his wither got nerfed as a support. +he remains useful when build as a tanky sup.

Nid's a fine support as well. Idk why people hate Nida so much. Unless you've only been supported by ones that build full AP and take your kills.

Teemo is just for the lulz mostly. And his blind still does his job so.

I forgot to mention Kayle. Knew I was forgetting some.

---

@Reli

Haven't played for a while so Idk how well Heca is doing right now, but he's really fun to play. You should give him a try when he's F2P.

Yeah, I love Vlad along with Swain. I don't play them a lot since they're not really my kind of lane, but I really enjoy playing those two champs despite doing terrible with them. Though the same can be said for most sups, esp Janna. For some reason I feel relaxed when playing her.

---

@Seraph

I don't own Thresh. I was considering getting him but after playing him in free week I didn't like him that much.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:45 am

Help in slump. and these were all premade matches. and these aren't the worst scores on the team...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:57 am

Reminds me of my premades. Our ADC isn't even lvl 30 yet and has no runes. Which is a terrible idea to premade with since our opponents are almost always all lvl30.

Worst premade match was probably my jungle Yi match where pretty much all of us were 1/10 orso. Probably one of the most hilarious matches I've played.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:24 am

Shai wrote:
Winty wrote:
Quote :
Sona, Lulu, Janna, Morg, Blitz, Fiddle, Annie, Nunu, Leona, Ahri, Mao, Nasus, Sorak, Teemo and Nid are my picks. I feel like I'm forgetting some though.
please do not pick
morgana
ahri
nasus
teemo
nidalee
as support
I've done fine with all of them, but I guess you're one of many that's locked to the meta.

Morg is viable, Idk what you're complaining about. I mostly pick her when I see Leona is F2P as a counter.

I agree that Ahri isn't great but her taunt's pretty nice and lasts long enough if you max it first.

Nasus was great before his wither got nerfed as a support. +he remains useful when build as a tanky sup.

Nid's a fine support as well. Idk why people hate Nida so much. Unless you've only been supported by ones that build full AP and take your kills.

Teemo is just for the lulz mostly. And his blind still does his job so.

I forgot to mention Kayle. Knew I was forgetting some.
yeah s0n I'm locked to the meta.

I've carried games by playing ahri as an ADC in the botlane. Just because I can win with it doesn't make it not retarded.

Morgana can win lanes. That's great. Sadly she doesn't do ANYTHING in teamfights as a support because her ENTIRE purpose in teamfights is to ult the enemy team and if she tries to do that without an hourglass, she dies before she can stun. And if she somehow got enough money to get an hourglass, she wasn't supporting, now was she?

If you wanted to play ahri you should have just picked zyra and been useful, because they do the same damn thing, except zyra does it a lot better.(this also applies to support lux)

Nasus was broken before they nerfed wither, you could do whatever you wanted and be successful.

How is nidalee fine as support? What does she even DO as a support? She's an utter terror for about 5 levels then she's worthless because if she ISN'T building full AP, her spears aren't going to still be a threat and her heal is dicks. Additionally, when your jungler comes to gank, nidalee does NOTHING AT ALL. As a jungler, I hardly even gank for SOLO lane nidalees who build items because they can't actually help out on a gank. Support nidalee is like solo lane nidalee except you don't even have items. You won't do shit after your spears stop doing damage, so please, don't even fucking try to pretend she's not a stupid pick.

Teemo is a worthless character regardless of what role you play him in. My friend played a game in diamond today. A teemo on the enemy team won his lane and then talked shit in all chat while his team lost because that's all teemo can do against people who aren't terrible.

Please, there's a great number of characters you can pick to support. Pick leona. Pick annie. Pick zyra. Pick jarvan. Don't pick morgana or nidalee or teemo. Never pick teemo.

yeah son I'm just stuck in the meta

https://i.imgur.com/q28f54B.jpg
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:39 am

All I see is just another LoL player that enjoys to look down on others for the way they enjoy playing the game.

Stop trying to ruin someone else's fun just because you think something doesn't work or because a champion is bad.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:19 am

Wow oops I was going to type something but I accidentally clicked backspace since I was too happy from talking to a Chinese girl online and was spacing out.

Now I'm too lazy to retype.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:12 pm

Seraphcrim wrote:
No love for Thresh? Sad 
Annoying supporter, if not the most annoying. I sometimes wonder if it's not better than #NotBlitzcrank. Tresh reminds me of when I bought him on the realease, and he sucked. I refund him, and later om he gets buffed. Troll ;_;
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Shai wrote:
All I see is just another LoL player that enjoys to look down on others for the way they enjoy playing the game.

Stop trying to ruin someone else's fun just because you think something doesn't work or because a champion is bad.
sorry bro, but in a team game like this wanting to fuck around and do dumb shit when others don't will often end up with one person ruining the "fun" for 4 other people, so I suggest not trying to play that particular card.

And, truth be told, you don't know what you're even saying.

If you play a 0 CS support with an AD carry, you're playing to the meta. It doesn't matter who that support is. If you go and put warwick in that role, you're playing to the meta, you're just playing poorly.

The meta is having 2 solo lanes, a duo lane with a farmer and a 0CS support, and a jungler.
No, putting your AD+support mid is not breaking the meta. No, sending the AD top and putting an AP with the support to farm safely is not breaking the meta.

You don't deviate from the meta by picking a character that is bad at one of these roles, you deviate from the meta by running 2 junglers. You deviate from the meta by running NO junglers. You deviate from the meta by saying fuck lanes and running a 5 man gank roaming gank/push squad.

If you wanted to do these things and were successful, I'd probably be congratulating you. But no, you're just a hipster who picks bad things in order to be "different" for the sake of being different without actually considering the merits of what you are doing.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:15 pm

You sound like a bully.

If you're allowed to play ADC Ahri than I'm allowed to play a champ as a sup so now and then that's not supposed to be played as one.

I'm not anything near a hipster, I just like to try different things. That's how stuff like Annie became viable, because people started trying it. You're just flaming me for wanting to try stuff. I never said I constantly picked them, I merely stated which champs I play as sup. Not how much I play them in that role. Nor do I ever pick any of those champs as support when my ADC isn't premade and agrees to it. And mostly it's a full premade on top of that.

If I have an ADC that I don't know I only pick Janna, Leona, Lulu, Sona or Sorak. So I'm in no way ruining their fun by picking a support that you consider as non-viable.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:48 pm

@Reli: The gent, the gent, the gent is on fire! Wink

Shai wrote:

Shai, I understand that you want to be original, but do know that even if Winty was being blunt, his points aren't illogical. You're not even forced to follow them.

morgana: In my opinion I don't see the problem with using her as a sup, she isn't one of the first pseudo sups for nothing. don't miss your Q, E your carry at appropriate times, judge when to ult ( I love going aggressive and flash into enemies and then ult -yes even without zhonya's- but I will never do it without having someone doing a quick follow up so they won't target me first) and you should be fine imo.

ahri: I join Winty's opinion here. Ahri has only one cc, is quite frail, has limited movement speed and has to rely on ult to escape. She's not a bad champ, but there are better traditional AP mids you can use to play with, like Zyra. Yes, she is slow as well, but she can lay her W in brush for vision and zone out enemies with plants, she has better cc and her ult is more team oriented ( and aoe stun is nice). Lissandra too, would be a better choice and let's not forget Lux.

nasus: I understand why you would want to use him as tanky sup, but there's better options. Blitzcrank, Alistar, Leona and Tresh who are sups themselves. I've seen decent Malphite sups, Maokai, Volibear, Zac, Elise (not joking), Jarvan IV, and shen. Those are better options. Also, Nasus is a better jungler and top. He carries the game and snowballs hard if you let him farm his Q. Just this alone is why I wouldn't sup with him.

teemo: could be used as a scout, but frail, and while the poke hurts in first levels, he drops off midgame if he doesn't get fed. He also might end up killstealing (which makes randoms go AWOL), and his ult is an unreliable cc ( especially with the nice toys of S4 trinkets). I think he's better off annoying the shit out of things at top, but he has a hard time in high elo.

nidalee: Chances are she might end up carrying when the enemy forgets magic resist, even if I get double feelings at seeing her being sup sometimes (I'm really used to see her being played as a sup, which is a shame imo because she has nice poke and other perks).

I'm not forcing you to "play like everyone else does", but I did want to say why I would or would not pick these champs myself. I'm guilty myself. I accidentally played a sup brand on a ranked 5 premade. It went pretty good, but I would not do it again unless I want to troll. It was a premade, but we never played before so it's almost like playing with randoms. Other times I played Swain support, but only for the cc. It worked well, but I'm not sure if I'd say he can sup as well as other pseudo sups.

Stuff like that works out well sometimes, but when it goes bad, hard flaming ensues. I saw a jungler Karthus in a game, nice farm. Free 300 gold. I didn't have /all enabled at that time but at the end of the game he was verbally obliberated. People who make such picks tend to be accused of ruining the game for others; everyone wants to have fun in a game after all. I think it's better to try those unusual picks in custom games (even if people will still flame there), or in 5 premade games with friends. My stomach hurt laughing at vids of known player Foxdrop going jungler Soraka and Jungler Zilean and winning whilst trolling the enemies with his friends.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:07 pm

I don't care much about being original, I just like to try things out and see how they work. I never said I was playing them more than normal supports.

I'm just tired of people starting huge shit whenever someone tries something out. I had this guy on my team who wanted to try Blitz jungle and he got flamed so hard which wasn't deserved. There are so many champs and I think people are allowed to try different things with them a couple of times to see the results. Especially if it's like a full premade.

@Morg, the first time I played ADC someone supported me with Morg. And tbh, he/she did a great job at it. I think Morg is viable as support and I'll stick to that. Sure there might be better ones, but I still think she's viable. I see her as a support often enough in normals so I find it sort of strange why people make a problem out of it.

@Ahri, I already said that I agreed on that myself. Idk why people keep going in on that. Zyra's still on my plan to buy list as I enjoyed her quite a bit during freeweeks.

@Nasus, that was before his Wither nerf. And despite there being better sups for it, doesn't mean I'm not allowed to try something that I'll enjoy more. I love Blitz but am not much of a fan for Alistar outside of ARAM.

@Teemo, he was more as a joke at first during a full prem. Ik ppl are against him as sup and pretty much against him in general since he gets so much hate. But he still provides vision and blinds still do their job against the enemy ADC. Well, depending on who the ADC exactly is. Not saying I'm only using shrooms as vision, I still spam wards all over the place. Sadly that's no longer gonna be possible. ; _ ;

@Nid, one of my friends that plays the ADC tends to ask me to play Nid sup with him. Main reason why I play her sup pretty often. He likes the poke she provides early on. And the bit of healing she can do along with it.

Anyway, like I said earlier, I mostly pick those sups during full prems. Nid being an exception.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:29 pm

I don't really mind if people want to try out new things, but I do ask them if they thought stuff out, if they need specific partners, etc. It just so happens to be that you don't always get talkative teammates in matchup.

That Foxdrop guy had a vid with analysis of jungler Jinx. Pretty good analysis, and well thought. He also had an analysis of jungler Fizz, which people deemed herresy in the past. I tried it, liked it. I didn't know that those two champs had such roles, but now I do because people worked them out.

I heard Blitz was an average jungler in the past, so I'm a bit surprised to hear that guy getting flamed.

Part of people getting on their high horses when people try stuff out is because ppl use ranked and normal game to try stuff out, not custom or vs AI mode. And this is still team game. I myself get very mad at people who instalock, because I think it's selfish and undermines cooperation. I also get mad at people who don't say what role they want to play and suddenly lock in a champion with a role that someone else picked.

@mor: Never said she wasn't viable, only said better choices were available for better synergy with ADCs.

@Ahri: I apologize, I read over that.

@Nasus: Never said you weren't allowed, I only said that the first skill in his kit fundamentally goes against supporting.

Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:39 pm

Shai wrote:
You sound like a bully.

If you're allowed to play ADC Ahri than I'm allowed to play a champ as a sup so now and then that's not supposed to be played as one.

I'm not anything near a hipster, I just like to try different things. That's how stuff like Annie became viable, because people started trying it. You're just flaming me for wanting to try stuff. I never said I constantly picked them, I merely stated which champs I play as sup. Not how much I play them in that role. Nor do I ever pick any of those champs as support when my ADC isn't premade and agrees to it. And mostly it's a full premade on top of that.

If I have an ADC that I don't know I only pick Janna, Leona, Lulu, Sona or Sorak. So I'm in no way ruining their fun by picking a support that you consider as non-viable.
yeah i may fuck around and play random characters as adc but when someone asks me who I generally play in that role, I'm not going to say "oh yeah I like to play ashe varus and ahri" because that's being dumb. I may pick it, but I don't for a second pretend that it's anything other than a joke.

You can try new things. Or you can sit down, look at the abilities of a character, and wonder if it will actually work, or if something else does the same job in that role better.

Someone sat down and said "hey, annie has an on-demand stun that she can even make AoE, a long auto-attack range to harass with, and decent base damages on her spells. If I play her to stun people instead of trying to burst them down, I can be an effective player without items." Then they went and picked annie support. Then they flash ulted 3 people on the enemy team, just like a sona would, except they have better defensive stats and do more damage, and the bear provides some additional DPS after the stun goes off.

The same can be said of zyra and elise in that role. Hell, even lissandra can be made to work as a support.

When I pick ahri as an adc I see a decent auto attack animation, a pretty good hard CC, and 3 dashes that can be used to escape, reposition, and get sheen procs. This allows me to do stuff. I say "yeah, maybe this can work if I play my ass off and am just a lot better than the other guy." If they were anywhere near me in skill level, they'd probably punish me hard for picking some dumb shit. You'll notice in that screencap, my friend was playing support anivia. We were gonna charm someone, stick a wall behind them, then stun them. It got us some sick kills. This is a really cool CC chain that gets kills on people who fall for it. This isn't GOOD, but it works. Do you know the difference between something working and something being good?

When you go and pick nidalee support, what do you plan to do when the jungler comes to gank your lane for you? You gonna CC the enemy? You going to apply your sick no AP damage with your line, single target skillshot? When your carry is getting dove, you going to heal him for 50 HP since you don't have AP and are probably maxing spear anyway?

Why would I pick ahri as a support when I can pick zyra, and have a similar line skillshot, have better base damage on my skills(though they nerfed this, they then nerfed ahri as well), have slows, bush revealing abilities, and a strong AoE knockup? Or Lux, who again has a line skillshot snare, but also a shield and revealing abilties?(Btw I hate lux)

Please, feel free to explain this to me. I'm giving you a chance to show me how anything I've said is wrong.

Yeah, I'm a bit of a bully when I see people trying to defend themselves for doing stupid shit and then accusing me of things.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:13 am

@Valk, anything works out in custom and AI so there's not much point to it if they're vs bots. Unless ya can find around 10 people for the custom.

---

@Wint, that's mostly 'cause I pretty much felt attacked without seeing a reason to it. What someone picks isn't enough reason to flame someone, especially, like I said many times before, when it's in full premades with people agreeing to the picks. Unless what I pick harms the enemy team now too. If I pick something silly isn't that only convenient to them? Most players only care about winning anyway.

@Nid, you're doing something wrong if the jungler gets on top of you. We mostly see him coming to a point where we got enough time to back away. Yes, Nid doesn't have the ability to keep someone off the ADC like Janna does. That's why I make sure we have more vision that usual and see the jungler sooner. Though if he's playing an ADC with little options for movement I pick something else.

@Ahri, again, already said I agreed on that.

@Lux, I hate her. I don't want to play her as a sup or even as mid.

I play this game as a game, not a competition. Yes I might play those champs as sups more often than others would because I like just derping around along with friends. Doesn't mean I should get a wall of flame over me when it's just a friendly game that none takes serious. Except for maybe the enemy team.

I just feel like you're constantly looking for targets to pick on. I get that you don't like me, but this entire discussion 'cause of a list I put down... e . e
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:47 am

No, you made a list and I said "please don't pick these things." You were the one who went and started making claims about the kind of person I am, I just made a simple comment about your list without making any comments about you. I don't have anything against you as person - if you cannot see the difference in "he doesn't like me" and "he doesn't like what I do" then you really need to think more about what is being said before responding defensively.

so basically, because nidalee can't do anything as a support, you buy more wards than normal in order to make up for this, effectively making your already limited support budget, which already goes mostly to wards, even lower than it already is. And you still don't contribute anything to what happens when your own jungler comes down.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:09 am

Nidalee has a nice early on poke with long range. With her spears she can create the same kind of fear that Blitz and Thresh can. Just less compared to those two. Idk about others, but whenever I play Blitz or Nid people will end up warding bushes that normally wouldn't be priority. Now that supports are limited to the amount of wards that can be placed down at once, I think that'll make it even better.

Her poke is long enough range to continue harassing while the enemy is under the turret. If they're low HP they're mostly forced to go because of that. Which most of them end up doing since they know Nid's spears can still hit them if they stay too close for exp. If they decide to stay my ADC can mostly pick them up as kills. If they go back they'll miss out on creeps and exp. We'll also be able to lower the HP of their turret.

Her traps are like mini wards that detect an enemy when stepped on. Ofc they're not better than wards, but you'll be using both. It's just a little extra protection that you can place.

Nidalee's heal isn't amazing, I agree on that, but it's still a heal.  I mostly use it for the bonus attack speed, which is nice especially for some ADC. Yes, I know Nunu is a better pick when it comes to that part.

Ik she isn't going to be incredible later on compared to some of the other supports, but I do think she's viable enough as a support.

As for wards, all my budget pretty much went to that no matter what support I played. Which I'm forced to change because of the changes Riot made. Which is going to be difficult to get used to for me as I like to have as much vision on the map as possible.

Anyway, let's just drop it here. . - .
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:35 am

I've been hearing some great things about solo top rumble lately. I used to be quite good with him, so I wonder if it's true that he can handle solo top. Does someone here have some experience with solo top rumble?
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:44 am

I thought solo top Rumble has always been good? Ik there was a point where he was one of the most played tops.

Haven't seen him around much after his ult nerf/change though.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:45 am

I played him for a bit. From my experience he does well against nearly all melee bruisers if he isn't an idiot.

Some people were whinging that the changes to his ult weakened him greatly. I don't know about that, though.

EDIT: Shen'd
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:39 pm

Top 10 baits:
Omg bait number 2.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:17 pm

Spoiler:

them 3 ranked games.
why team why ;__;
WTB champion to carry my ass out of this. Diana has been working for me in normals so I might use her for ranked. Any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:43 pm

this game sucks
yasuno gains flow but he doesn't rap at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

LoL... Because why not?
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com