Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LoL... Because why not?

Go down 
+26
Shai
Fuwakomoriya
BlackTea7
That_Wiesel_Guy
AhegaoMaster
EXNova
Nilla
Turkeysaur
Steffan
Tickle
Strykerr
NotZetsubou
Saitama
Relict?
Ryu Haruse
Aurum_Sol
ngelicdark
Electric
Koiro
Gerrion
Tuskin
Aria
Yokura
Valkyrie
Winty
Seraphcrim
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:34 pm

Youthinkigiveup? wrote:
Winty are you bronze? I bet you are.
look me up and find out
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 5:00 am

Bought the new Lulu skin. I still had some RP laying around from last year when I gifted a friend. Figured I'd at least use it. Also bought Snow Bunny Nidalee since I've been waiting for her to be put back in shop. Was considering getting Silent Night Sona but didn't really want to charge more for a game I'm currently not playing a lot. And I already own two skins for her. Why are all her skins so pretty. ; _ ;
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:04 am

Shai wrote:
Bought the new Lulu skin. I still had some RP laying around from last year when I gifted a friend. Figured I'd at least use it. Also bought Snow Bunny Nidalee since I've been waiting for her to be put back in shop. Was considering getting Silent Night Sona but didn't really want to charge more for a game I'm currently not playing a lot. And I already own two skins for her. Why are all her skins so pretty. ; _ ;
Lulu's skins, or Sona's?

I bought the lulu skin and sona's silent night skin, but I forgot Miss Fortune had one as well. I really want a skin for her ;w;

Also, winter wonder lulu op.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:09 am

Seems like Sona. Shai was thinking of getting Silent Night skin but Shai is inactive in LoL and already has two Sona skins. And pretty is a word more suited to Sona rather than Lulu.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:25 am

Garena not releasing 2009-2011 (iirc) Christmas skins for us.

My Sona ;__;
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:49 am

Valkyrie wrote:
Shai wrote:
Lulu's skins, or Sona's?

I bought the lulu skin and sona's silent night skin, but I forgot Miss Fortune had one as well. I really want a skin for her ;w;

Also, winter wonder lulu op.
I'm actually fine with MF's normal 'skin'. I feel that way about a lot of champions. Which is good I guess, less reason to charge. xD
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 9:25 am

https://i.imgur.com/yWPIskn.png

i hate this game
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Winty wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/yWPIskn.png

i hate this game
...lolwat?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:31 pm

ps
misterTOP and no i'm mid were both ass
my two friends, the laggy australian support and the laggy british ADC, did more than they did
i just played like an asshole and only ganked and never farmed the jungle because I hate the game
we lost because of the huge GP mid that I couldn't gank because yasuo always had him pushed to tower.
i ganked the fucking nidalee's lane plenty of times, despite her being fucking nidalee. She was the kind of worthless person who feels the need to build a full grail in a lane against a pure AD character. Also she was terrible.
i hate this game.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Winty wrote:
ps
misterTOP and no i'm mid were both ass
my two friends, the laggy australian support and the laggy british ADC, did more than they did
i just played like an asshole and only ganked and never farmed the jungle because I hate the game
we lost because of the huge GP mid that I couldn't gank because yasuo always had him pushed to tower.
i ganked the fucking nidalee's lane plenty of times, despite her being fucking nidalee. She was the kind of worthless person who feels the need to build a full grail in a lane against a pure AD character. Also she was terrible.
i hate this game.

My condolences :c
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: temp topic   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:18 pm

that's what made him quit LoL, the fact that they nerfed things that didn't need to be.
not the fact that they reaction nerf everything that doesn't fit their idea of what the game should be like.
"muh waifu was nerfed i quit lege" - sahsers
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:58 pm

Winty wrote:
that's what made him quit LoL, the fact that they nerfed things that didn't need to be.
not the fact that they reaction nerf everything that doesn't fit their idea of what the game should be like.
"muh waifu was nerfed i quit lege" - sahsers

Lol's balancing seems reactionary, but the fact that they need to balance at the lowest and highest level of gameplay makes it harder than usual. Its also the reason why people at the lower levels are confused at many of the balance changes.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:17 pm

no I'm sorry the time when nignitas ran 4 supports+kog and won, riot responded by nerfing supports to be unable to function like that without even giving players a chance to come up with a counter strategy.
that's fucking dumb.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:22 pm

Winty wrote:
no I'm sorry the time when nignitas ran 4 supports+kog and won, riot responded by nerfing supports to be unable to function like that without even giving players a chance to come up with a counter strategy.
that's fucking dumb.

lolwut, thats cause lulu was op at that time, she shat on literally everyone in lane. 4 supports plus hyper carry is still viable, tpa was doing it even in season 3 and winning, though them beating teams in GPL isn't that much of an accomplishment. All they did was nerf lulu because lane lulu was unstoppable. That was the key part to the comp so once it got nerfed the comp fell apart.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:31 pm

>IT'S STILL VIABLE TPA DOES IT
>the comp fell apart

hi
please make a statement that doesn't contradict itself

There's a difference between nerfing something that is too strong to be more in line with other things in the game and nerfing something to not be usable in a certain way because you don't want people using it that way. I'm pretty sure they also did similar nerfs to mid soraka. People will still use it, people will still win with it, but that doesn't mean riot's decision to reaction nerf something because they didn't like it is smart or justifiable in any way.

I know you love to masturbate to every newest ahri skin but that doesn't mean you have to suck riot's cock while you do it.

Last edited by Winty on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:52 pm

Winty wrote:
>IT'S STILL VIABLE TPA DOES IT
>the comp fell apart

hi
please make a statement that doesn't contradict itself

There's a difference between nerfing something that is too strong to be more in line with other things in the game and nerfing something to not be usable in a certain way because you don't want people using it that way. I'm pretty sure they also did similar nerfs to mid soraka. People will still use it, people will still win with it, but that doesn't mean riot's decision to reaction nerf something because they didn't like it is smart or justifiable in any way.

I know you love to masturbate to every newest ahri skin but that doesn't mean you have to suck riot's cock while you do it.

Sorry, should have said the comp isn't as strong as it used to be. And did you not read what I said. Lane lulu was too strong. She literally beat everyone. They nerfed that and that's why the comp isn't as strong. Btw, if Riot releases a support champ, they expect that champ to be played as support. If they wanted them to be played in a solo lane, they would have released them as so. The champs were balanced for duo lanes, not solo lanes. It is smart and justifiable to nerf something like that. Like just think for a moment, why would pro players pick support champs for a solo lane??? Because its stronger than the rest of the options. If a support champ is stronger than other champs DESIGNED for solo lanes, then something is wrong. Currently we are seeing the opposite. Pros are playing Annie in bot lane as support because it is stronger than the other supports. They are nerfing her so she is more in line with the other supports. You will still be able to play her as support AND her original role mid, but it won't be dominating all of the other support picks.

Basically the example you gave of riot killing the dignitas strategy is pretty bad and there are much better examples of their balancing where they destroyed a playstyle. A better example would be zyra. Designed for mid, she was a much better support after her first nerfs. Now Zyra is all but unplayable in mid because they nerfed her too much so she can only be played in support now and thats barely. They tried targeting only the utility aspects, but that hurt her mid lane too much as well. Its also not like they did this on purpose, it just happened even though it was not their goal.

You can say I just circlejerk over riot, but honestly I dislike some of their balance changes just like anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:01 am

No the zyra thing is entirely unrelated to what I was talking about, please try to read.

Please try to understand that designing a character to be used in a specific role is retarded from the get-go. You give someone a fucking toolbox and you let them figure out what it's used for. You don't say "HEY STOP USING THAT LIKE THAT" because you don't like it.

The fact that you bring up shit like "oh they were balanced for X" is stupid. They shouldn't be balanced for a role, they should be balanced to fit in the game. Of course this is the company with a playerbase that loves shitty zypherous creations that are tons o fun to play as and utterly aids to play against.

Man you wanna know why we are seeing the opposite? Because riot nerfed the fucking supports, so people just used mages instead. Riot game of course doesn't have a problem with this because they want the low-level people to actually want to play support so they allow it. They do this instead of giving supports more influence, they just see people taking more influential characters and using them as supports.

See, why are we allowed to play annie as a support but not allowed to play lulu as a mid?
That's the real fucking question.
It's because one is NOT OKAY with riot game and the other is.
That's why it's bullshit.

Oh here's another example of fuck riot:
they make this cool AP melee tanky assassin dickfuck character. She's advertised(note I am using the word advertised, not designed) as an AP jungler with the ability to midlane.
turns out she's utterly broken in midlane because riot knows how to balance things.
so they chain nerf her into fuck.
then the revert a few nerfs because they realise they are riot game and are retarded.
of course all these balances are completely around her new role as a midlaner and not as cool, unique thing she was once able to do where she was a melee AP junglefuck.
You can still play her in the jungle, but it's just NOT GOOD in so many ways and you might as well pick a real jungler.
because riot apparently forgot about the people who just wanted to take the dumb bitch into the jungle.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:28 am

Winty wrote:
No the zyra thing is entirely unrelated to what I was talking about, please try to read.

Please try to understand that designing a character to be used in a specific role is retarded from the get-go. You give someone a fucking toolbox and you let them figure out what it's used for. You don't say "HEY STOP USING THAT LIKE THAT" because you don't like it.

The fact that you bring up shit like "oh they were balanced for X" is stupid. They shouldn't be balanced for a role, they should be balanced to fit in the game. Of course this is the company with a playerbase that loves shitty zypherous creations that are tons o fun to play as and utterly aids to play against.

Man you wanna know why we are seeing the opposite? Because riot nerfed the fucking supports, so people just used mages instead. Riot game of course doesn't have a problem with this because they want the low-level people to actually want to play support so they allow it. They do this instead of giving supports more influence, they just see people taking more influential characters and using them as supports.

See, why are we allowed to play annie as a support but not allowed to play lulu as a mid?
That's the real fucking question.
It's because one is NOT OKAY with riot game and the other is.
That's why it's bullshit.

I was going to write a few more paragraphs saying what you said is invalid, but then I realized you actually have no clue what you are talking about. The zyra thing is exactly what you are TRYING to say, but you fail to realize why. No one is stopping anyone from playing lulu mid, in fact some pros still do and draw bans for it. It was nerfed because she was too strong against other SOLO laners. You keep ignoring the fact she was broken and they brought her into line. Its also their champion and they decided to release her as a fking support and not a mage. In case you didn't realize, those are two separate roles and the champs are inherently different save for a couple. Riot will never release a champion that they intend to be played both mid and support at the highest level as that would be incredibly hard to balance, which is why if you notice the patch changes, the champs that can play both always have stuff being played around with. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that. And Riot ISN'T ok with the current Annie support. Its one of the main reason why adc's can't deal with the tanky top laners atm, but you probably have no clue why. Once she gets nerfed, watch as the old supports like sona and lulu get played again. Its how riot balances. You shouldn't talk about things you don't know. Just stick to CB's meta game, its what you actually have knowledge about.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:39 am

League a shit anyways
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:42 am

Yes riot isn't okay with it.
that's why it's been sitting there
since
the middle of season 3
untouched
yes
riot hates it it has to go.
it's totally something they have done things about.

no nigger riot making characters to be played in one specific role is the problem.
I'm talking about riot nerfing things when they are used in ways riot doesn't want.
Zyra was supposed to be a mid.
she was played a mid.
she was broken as mid(because riot is retarded)
she was nerfed as mid.
she was then used a support.

How is this related to my point
at all

My example: Thing is used in way unintended by riot
thing is nerfed to not be used in that way

your example: thing is broken in intended role
thing is nerfed and has to be used in other role

if anything your example is a counterpoint rather than "saying my point better."
Of course you don't know how to actually argue at all.

you say shit like "oh I was going to make an actual argument but I'll just say you don't know what you're talking about instead." because you can't actually make a counterpoint. Enjoy riot's penis in your throat some more.

yes, I don't know all the details of a meta of a game I don't follow the competitive scene of(because said scene is disgusting because the game is bad.) I am making notes of how riot's balancing policies are bad. Nerfing something because players are being creative with it is RETARDED. It ENFORCES the shitty meta that riot's shitty game has fallen in to. I listen to my diamond rated friend bitch about how ADCs suck dick right now, I don't really care why. game sucks bro. Riot sucks. I got to gold in S3 for my stupid elise skin and stopped giving a fuck. When I play when I get bored I go and do dumb as fuck shit because I don't care and I hate the fucking game.
Back to top Go down
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

Male Posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:49 am

This topic is even more random than the most random thing D:
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:56 am

i said something bad about riot, the riotgame internet defense team had to correct me.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:03 am

Winty wrote:
Spoiler:

First off lol. Support Annie only became a problem because of Tabe which was literally at the end of S3. And they waited until the preseason changes to make changes because they weren't exactly sure how the game would be after patch 3.14

And you still don't get it about the Zyra example. You realize Zyra support was NERFED right???. And by nerfing that, they completely fked up the champion. Much better example than hurrdurr lulu was nerfed but now she is balanced and in a good place (at the time of the nerfs). Also if you didn't notice, after Zyra mid was nerfed, Riot was was much more focused on Zyra support and was pushing her towards that role compared to mid. When I say Zyra is a better example, I'm talking about Zyra support and not Zyra mid. I understand why you didn't get the example as I wasn't fully clear about this earlier. Zyra support was much better so they decided to balance around that, but by doing so, they killed her mid whereas lulu can still be played properly in a solo lane. Basically in Riot's eyes Zyra is a support, not a mid. Just because a champ is released as mid doesn't mean it ends up in that role... o wait, that completely negates your whole argument about how Riot is stubborn about their champion roles. Before you say that they should do that for every champion, its just not possible. Only a few champions can be played both mid and support and its extremely hard to balance. Annie and Zyra and the big offenders of this. So I guess the Zyra example is a bit complex as it can be used for both sides of the argument through multiple ways.

Winty wrote:
i said something bad about riot, the riotgame internet defense team had to correct me.

You get terribly buttmad when people talk shit about things in cb, but its not alright for anyone else to stick up for other games when you insult them???
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:11 am

winty gets mad because people who have no fucking idea what they're talking about try and talk shit about things they think they understand but they don't

i would know

because i do the same fucking thing
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:13 am

Steffan wrote:
winty gets mad because people who have no fucking idea what they're talking about try and talk shit about things they think they understand but they don't

i would know

because i do the same fucking thing

I think I can safely say I'm doing the same thing, though Winty will disagree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   LoL... Because why not? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

LoL... Because why not?
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com