Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MB Ragna (no hops for a change)

Go down 
+3
zerocl
Seraphcrim
Ryuuichiro
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

MB Ragna (no hops for a change) Empty
PostSubject: MB Ragna (no hops for a change)   MB Ragna (no hops for a change) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:10 am

Comments, suggestions? (Also, I have Swift Jet BS atm, but no Sol Volca...what does SV BS actually do btw?)
Everything is already done except the EX tunes and the not-yet-in-my-possession Burst.M AMJ and Sol Volca BS

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: MB Ragna (no hops for a change)   MB Ragna (no hops for a change) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:34 am

Well, Sol Volca BS acts a bit like Brickgale's BS when on airs. When on anything else, it propels the bot a considerable distance to the direction it's facing. As such, a great escape mechanism. Also, you have to roll for an illumis to get slotted B.Missile AMJs (I think). Good luck with that. Also, not really sure if so much TEC is needed on an alphag :/. Well, I'm using mine with Scram launcher so not really sure if you need all dat TEC. (I'm usually wrong, so you probably do)
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: MB Ragna (no hops for a change)   MB Ragna (no hops for a change) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:50 am

Holy cow, all those mats
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: MB Ragna (no hops for a change)   MB Ragna (no hops for a change) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:52 am

mfw i need to actually know how it will move on an ART... swift jet is really cool to be honest...i just want to change to a Sol Volca for aesthetic purposes... Also, rolling for Sol Volca and that Illumis is easy. 2 birds with several hundreds of Rt on a single gara is fine for me. Multiples of those bots are also welcome, by the way.

#em3

Also, I've done everything on it already, except EX tunes. RIP all those mats
Back to top Go down
BSusVier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BSusVier

PostSubject: Re: MB Ragna (no hops for a change)   MB Ragna (no hops for a change) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:54 am

For lands and arts, using it on the ground does something like a short boost (more like a float dash actually), using it in the air is something like an accel roll of sorts (but only...15 ammo? iirc.). Its quite nice imo.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: MB Ragna (no hops for a change)   MB Ragna (no hops for a change) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:13 am

I think its more of a STOVL thing rather than accel roll. I think the BS has err.. 20? Or was it 30? ammo...
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: MB Ragna (no hops for a change)   MB Ragna (no hops for a change) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:18 am

BSusVier wrote:
For lands and arts, using it on the ground does something like a short boost (more like a float dash actually), using it in the air is something like an accel roll of sorts (but only...15 ammo? iirc.). Its quite nice imo.

Cool, then. O3O
I'll roll Gara Unit 2 soon enuff for these guys.

@Seraph

It's 20 Ammo iirc.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: MB Ragna (no hops for a change)   MB Ragna (no hops for a change) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:35 pm

Sol Volca on anything else other then a air, gives the bot a float dash (the speed isn't affected by fly for this float dash). You can't MB while you use sol volca, so be careful (also, I think sol volca combos with Ragna's Backdash core soooo.......just wanted to point that out).

@Seraphcrim

40 tec just makes your damage more consistent for MB, thats all.

Ryuuichiro, change out that aquila gear for a Hana Kanzashi. You get +5 capa +1 tec, basically a free two stats, instead a free +1 stat like aquila gear. -1 str don't matter to you since you're already negative str anyways lol.
Back to top Go down
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

Male Posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: MB Ragna (no hops for a change)   MB Ragna (no hops for a change) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:27 pm

For the love of god please dont use any mobility bs.
Hes core already has one of the best sub weapon dashes.
And im personally not a big fan of broad radar on ragna becouse of his high mobility, especially if u have to tune capa for it D:
Consider Float+quick boost+quick land for maximum mobility

I have posted my Ragna x Illumis build in @show ur garage@ thread if u havent seen it yet

EDIT
And yeah, 12 tgh for fat art is bad imo
Id trade ~50 hp for tgh
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: MB Ragna (no hops for a change)   MB Ragna (no hops for a change) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Honestly his tgh is fine tickle, with the gay meta as it is, almost everything thats shot at you is going to stun you anyways.

Honestly both of my ragna has 16+ tgh but thats just me and me being crazy about tgh (I forgot why really but I stick to 16+ tgh for most of my art bots).

If he wants hp instead of tgh thats fine anyways since, HP is preferred in alot of peep's builds anyways.
(this doesn't include melee cuz melee is pretty gay anyways)
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: MB Ragna (no hops for a change)   MB Ragna (no hops for a change) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:20 pm

@Tick

TBH, I'm not a huge fan of his "back boost" since I'm not really in the know of where I would be going if I used that (or accidentally pressed r-click). Right now I have Swift Jet slapped onto it and it's pretty far one of DABES things I have in my garage. Literally it is a wicked mobility BS with nice invul frames and more stuffs... If Sol Volca can match that, then it'd be swell.

Reason behind Aquila Gear + Sol Volca = Aesthetics. AMAP I kinda want it to look remotely close to some mobile suit or some shit and avoid slapping on ACs that are sorta girly or at least don't get hidden enough (like cupid wing)

#em3
Back to top Go down
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

PostSubject: Re: MB Ragna (no hops for a change)   MB Ragna (no hops for a change) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 am

Back boost is needed fot two things:
-kiting lands
-lag warp backwards to escape blind spot when air is trying to be right on top of you
-getting ur gtfo after alphastriking in the frontlines

Though going for aesthetics is a good argument, but

Sol Volca wings are slow(compared to swift jet bs or back boost), and they are getting interrupted by getting stunned alot,
plus they dont hive any invulnurability frames and are not much better than float dash+quick land+quick boost(just a little more distance and speed) and u cant MB while using them.

I wont argue with u about tgh, thats a personal preference, but i should say that i survived alot of ~10seconds melee faceraping me, and im not getting stunned almost at all(which is very usefull for alpha striking).
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: MB Ragna (no hops for a change)   MB Ragna (no hops for a change) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:27 am

To be honest, I'm actually really considering Dagomure BS for even moar booms. I saw it on Minato's Ragna and it didn't really look half bad, if you ask me...

If I DID use dagomure, it'd end up something like this:

Spoiler:

I dropped 4 fly and 35 HP, letting go of 3 ex tunes in the process... Also, G.capas now instead of H.capa (good thing there's omega regrets...)
But I gained one more weapon for alpha-ing and still maintained 40 tec...
I need to practice how to use ragna's back boost tho...up until now i've been only using swift jet... (I also need to re-color the guy now that he no longer matches the theme I once had :<)
Back to top Go down
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

PostSubject: Re: MB Ragna (no hops for a change)   MB Ragna (no hops for a change) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:23 am

Then ud better get pompons instead of zooks, u will already have alot of firepower. They say 5 weapons is already pretty reliable for alphas.

Also 10 tgh ;-;
;-;
;-;
Nonbraindead flap will eat ya.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: MB Ragna (no hops for a change)   MB Ragna (no hops for a change) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:44 am

I'd replace one of the handy zooks with a 2nd Burst AMJ but that's just me .___.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MB Ragna (no hops for a change)   MB Ragna (no hops for a change) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:51 am

>10 TGH
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: MB Ragna (no hops for a change)   MB Ragna (no hops for a change) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:24 am

I should worry about getting Dagomure BS first, I guess. :V Uguuu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MB Ragna (no hops for a change)   MB Ragna (no hops for a change) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:43 am

MB Ragna (no hops for a change) 1465509-XA0OAJR
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: MB Ragna (no hops for a change)   MB Ragna (no hops for a change) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:18 am

That lux has its eyes on me.
Creepy shit. 8U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MB Ragna (no hops for a change)   MB Ragna (no hops for a change) Empty

Back to top Go down

MB Ragna (no hops for a change)
Page 1 of 1