Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ragna without the Bloodedge

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

Ragna without the Bloodedge Empty
PostSubject: Ragna without the Bloodedge   Ragna without the Bloodedge EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:40 am

Spoiler:

I question my own sanity.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Ragna without the Bloodedge   Ragna without the Bloodedge EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:55 am

What?

FLY break is 28/31/34/38 iirc.
If you're only gonna rely only on ragna's weapons, at least take EIW's. (or not)
I'd go for a Cluster Gun/vanilla rocket launcher with at least 2 g.rapid betas.
Also, the amount of Eagle/Ranger tunes is good, but that's gonna be so gay to tune.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Ragna without the Bloodedge   Ragna without the Bloodedge EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:53 am

I would like to say this is a nice build but, have you really taken a look at what his arm does and how much ammo his core has?

200 Ammo for Ragna shots without EIW, but he shoots two at once, so you only have 100 Ragna shots.

Each EIW gives 40 ammo (20 more shots) and some force. If you're really going to core spam, I at least recommend one if not both of them.

What you want to do with his parts is up to you, tbh you can play him stock cuz he's just that moe.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Ragna without the Bloodedge   Ragna without the Bloodedge EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:56 am

A default part build, how exciting! OAO

I first got a little disappointed because Ragna was supposed to be another custom mecha, but lookig at this build, makes me think I shoul be able to do something w/ Frankensteining the sweety! #em3

Of course mine wouldn't wear a frikkin flower. My mechas ain't flamers ò,ó
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Ragna without the Bloodedge   Ragna without the Bloodedge EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:28 pm

I keep running into the issue of having extra capacity to warrant doing something different but not enough extra capacity to fit more handheld weapons.

Help \o/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ragna without the Bloodedge   Ragna without the Bloodedge EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:04 pm

You can always dunk HP and fly to reclaim some capa. You can get away with 31 or 34 fly, and you're two points past a fly breakpoint.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Ragna without the Bloodedge   Ragna without the Bloodedge EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:17 pm

you can use legs that don't make you a fuckhuge target.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Ragna without the Bloodedge   Ragna without the Bloodedge EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:52 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:
I keep running into the issue of having extra capacity to warrant doing something different but not enough extra capacity to fit more handheld weapons.

Help \o/

Ragna has a bit of a capa issue, and also do note he's pretty cool to use but he may not be for everyone.

As for handheld weapons, if you want to use other handheld weapons and not just corespam, then I suggest taking off his legs and arms and replacing them with something more cost efficient.

Edit: Here's a skeleton build of what I would have done with my third ragna (If I had one)
You can +1 stat tune ragna since he has so much slots. Tunes/other carts is up to you.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by XiaoFu on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added example Skeleton build)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragna without the Bloodedge   Ragna without the Bloodedge Empty

Back to top Go down

Ragna without the Bloodedge
Page 1 of 1