Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
+51
MärchenVonFriedhof
kimiyosis
L1NK3R
Erobotan
;)OwneD)
Stickboy
Asagi-san
Tickle
TrieDaEsprit
.nyappy.
LS3
fggt
mechaRev
wonjoon
Ryuuichiro
Nilla
SuperNova.pt
Suguri
Tuskin
CapeMike
NotZetsubou
UncleBobbie
MagicPotatoplz
Ryu Haruse
zerocl
CCoRS
Toilet-Flusher
reVelske
ziix
Trill
Aria
Poppet
Magna.Zero
Winty
Seraphcrim
Relict?
beccadmgirl
ppxeno
Gerrion
That_Wiesel_Guy
kyarashotgun
boytitan2
Koiro
Valkyrie
AnTi90d
TerraChika
Kuzuha
Akhenderson
XiaoFu
Zwiebel Force
Astral_Dono
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:49 pm

I argued with chucky
Was random was fun
Troo storii
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:55 am

Finally got access to the internet from the local mall ... with my N3DS. Fells awesome to browse with a stylus instead of mouse #em3
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:31 pm

Seraphcrim wrote:
Ryuuichiro wrote:
I was just at the beach last weekend...a few sticks of choco wafers won't hurt, right? Right..? #em5

Err no. They shouldn't. Either way, why do people go to beaches? scratch Its sandy, hot and noisy.

yeah I'm a shut in

A summer not gone to the beach is a summer not lived. Because it's one of those places where you can have fun. I like it when I go with friends, when I go with family we're like this huge group of black people and thus attract some attention. And beach is romance. It just has this connection to it.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
Seraphcrim wrote:
Ryuuichiro wrote:
I was just at the beach last weekend...a few sticks of choco wafers won't hurt, right? Right..? #em5

Err no. They shouldn't. Either way, why do people go to beaches? scratch Its sandy, hot and noisy.

yeah I'm a shut in

A summer not gone to the beach is a summer not lived. Because it's one of those places where you can have fun. I like it when I go with friends, when I go with family we're like this huge group of black people and thus attract some attention. And beach is romance. It just has this connection to it.

Valky is black irl pic now 0-o. No really my black detector usually detects other blacks. Irl pic or you are not black.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:45 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:
Seraphcrim wrote:

yeah I'm a shut in

Valky is black irl pic now 0-o. No really my black detector usually detects other blacks. Irl pic or you are not black.

U-Uwahh, showing a pic of myself to a stranger ;w;

It isn't that much of a surprise though. It isn't the first time ppl think I'm not black.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:56 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:

U-Uwahh, showing a pic of myself to a stranger ;w;

It isn't that much of a surprise though. It isn't the first time ppl think I'm not black.

Yes stop being so shy go post a pic in the irl pic section =D.

Some one posts a stupid comment about comics on youtube it was top comment I call them out on how stupid it was. Gets topped comment and gets the former top comment disliked so much is negative now. My e penis is so happy right now ^_^.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:38 pm

I-I knew Resha was on to me... ; u ;

Spoiler:

And I figured out why I don't visit the lounge often.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:52 pm

Had a phone call while playing CB - at 2 am #em3.5

Well it was my little brother, so I guess it's ok.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:39 pm

My parents went abroad to Thailand, so they left me and my little bro at home. :v

Well, I need to reschedule myself, cuz now I also have to take my little bro to school in the morning too. :v
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:53 pm

I have no idea what I stepped into.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:00 pm

MagicPotatoplz wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Why you no like BT #em5 #em5 #em5
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:11 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
MagicPotatoplz wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

He's pointing out the fact that there's 0 replies to half the threads. Hence a boring section. Hence no one comes.

Or it could be that ONE topic Galaxina-chan made.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:14 pm

Nah, BT was right, I was pointing out all of his posts.

I don't really hate you BT ;_; lets hug
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:49 pm

@Valky
Its summer all the time in Singapore. Or raining buckets.

@topic well, studying fr real, for once. Exams are next week...
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:03 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
MagicPotatoplz wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

He's pointing out the fact that there's 0 replies to half the threads. Hence a boring section. Hence no one comes.

Or it could be that ONE topic Galaxina-chan made.

You should delete some of those dead posts of mine :v
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:05 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:08 am

Tuskin wrote:
Spoiler:

Err...what game is this?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:58 am

Tuskin wrote:
Spoiler:

Ugh, I thought you finished the game already? scratch

Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:18 am

Seraphcrim wrote:
@Valky

Some relative of mine joked once that rain in Asian countries an be so harsh, that you could get blind by staring up and getting one droplet in your eye or something. I dunno whether this is true or not, but giant droplets would hurt, I guess
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:24 am

Valkyrie wrote:
Seraphcrim wrote:
@Valky

Some relative of mine joked once that rain in Asian countries an be so harsh, that you could get blind by staring up and getting one droplet in your eye or something. I dunno whether this is true or not, but giant droplets would hurt, I guess

Asian countries (especially China) tend to have bad acid rain and overall high pollution/smog, though I don't think you'd go blind from it w
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:57 am

Koiro10 wrote:
Tuskin wrote:
Spoiler:

Err...what game is this?
How could you not know the greatest and most overly brutal RPG, Etrian Odyssey!? (This one is No.3 to be exact)
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:27 am

Trill wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:
Seraphcrim wrote:
@Valky

Asian countries (especially China) tend to have bad acid rain and overall high pollution/smog, though I don't think you'd go blind from it w

I think the joke revolved around how heavy the rain can be. But yeah, our air pollution levels spike whener them indos decide to burn trees to clear land.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:01 am

Took a photo of Resha
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:30 am

Resha looks depressed ;_;
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:38 am

Seraphcrim wrote:
I think the joke revolved around how heavy the rain can be. But yeah, our air pollution levels spike whener them indos decide to burn trees to clear land.

now that you mention it, about the burning

They do happen, and I can't deny, 'though it pains me that it made the country's name stained even more.

Lucky me, living far from the border, so won't feel the pollution. But yeah...bad reputation is bad.

On topic:
My dad texted me. He was in Pattaya and on the way to Bangkok. I didn't know his phone worked there, and he still used his old number.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next