Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
+51
MärchenVonFriedhof
kimiyosis
L1NK3R
Erobotan
;)OwneD)
Stickboy
Asagi-san
Tickle
TrieDaEsprit
.nyappy.
LS3
fggt
mechaRev
wonjoon
Ryuuichiro
Nilla
SuperNova.pt
Suguri
Tuskin
CapeMike
NotZetsubou
UncleBobbie
MagicPotatoplz
Ryu Haruse
zerocl
CCoRS
Toilet-Flusher
reVelske
ziix
Trill
Aria
Poppet
Magna.Zero
Winty
Seraphcrim
Relict?
beccadmgirl
ppxeno
Gerrion
That_Wiesel_Guy
kyarashotgun
boytitan2
Koiro
Valkyrie
AnTi90d
TerraChika
Kuzuha
Akhenderson
XiaoFu
Zwiebel Force
Astral_Dono
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:54 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
But ees Shrektacular.

Nice try smart ass TIME TO SEND YOU TO THE NEXT DIMENSION.
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 517891fbdb3e2

OT:
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
zerocl

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:07 am

"Over 90% of autistic individuals have severe gastrointestinal disorders, caused by Clostridium bolteae. A vaccine has been created to combat the bacteria, providing protection from symptoms such as diarrhea and cramping. Some speculate that the vaccine will also help alleviate other autism symptoms. Clinical trials have just begun, but hopes are high that this vaccine will provide relief for many people."

More info: http://bit.ly/10AOEWY

!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:53 am

Spoiler:

Surprised Chaos Surprised Chaos Surprised Chaos Surprised Chaos Surprised Chaos Surprised Chaos
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:43 am

Tuskin is a video game #em3

I can't be the only one who got mad about the video ò.ó

@Topic: talked with my mom etc etc, she is some sort of...ugh...she's renting this little party room sometimes. Just the other day some guy had a celebration of some sort there and decorated (wtf dude?!) the place with gold fishes in tiny glasses. He wanted to flush them down the toilet afterwards. Of course my mom didn't allow this. Now an uncle of me took them (he has a big pond in his garden). I'm not one of these peta fans or anything, but I still got mad. Life is precious, even if it's just a gold fish!
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:09 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Tuskin is a video game #em3

I can't be the only one who got mad about the video ò.ó

@Topic: talked with my mom etc etc, she is some sort of...ugh...she's renting this little party room sometimes. Just the other day some guy had a celebration of some sort there and decorated (wtf dude?!) the place with gold fishes in tiny glasses. He wanted to flush them down the toilet afterwards. Of course my mom didn't allow this. Now an uncle of me took them (he has a big pond in his garden). I'm not one of these peta fans or anything, but I still got mad. Life is precious, even if it's just a gold fish!

I'd love to say do you even koi, but that would be misplaced. Damn, why gold fishes of all things?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:23 am

In germany trends come and go slower (just the other day I saw someone wearing baggy jeans - so 2000) and ages ago someone, somehow convinced people to consider gold fishes decorative and pretty (no idea where this came from, I think gold fishes are sorta gross, especially if they grow larger).
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:30 pm

zerocl wrote:
Spoiler:
I couldn't help but saying: BUT MAI TIM IS OGRE. Then I was reminded of Tim. Tim ;w;

On a different note: Just done with exams (YaY), but since there weren't any busses riding towards the train station, I had to walk. So when I walked past a canal, the lights of the buildings seemed to bathe it in such a way, that the canal colored a dark blue, it was quite pretty. Then I passed by the Uni, where I saw a line of poles with the tops giving off a bright light. The small canal had black water, so odd. I could've sworn that the moon seemed bigger than usual, giving off a yellowish light. It was a cool sight to see the clouds surround the moon, whilst the moon shone so brightly.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:36 am

Saw a mexican girl get beheaded gangsters don't deserve to live animals.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:06 am

boytitan2 wrote:

Saw a Mexican girl get beheaded. Gangsters don't deserve to live. Animals.

Grammar please
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:49 am

Seraphcrim wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Saw a Mexican girl get beheaded. Gangsters don't deserve to live. Animals.

Grammar please

Some dumb ass on facebook posted a vid of some drug cartel members cutting of a girls head with a knife. I feel people who do acts such as this do not deserve to live.

The vid has not been deleted yet since i reported it hours ago sighs nice job facebook.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:04 am

^ you can actually spam report abuse for that particular link just for them to notice you...that's what usually gets people banned in FB, spamming stuff...like liking pages, posting random images/videos even though it's not really abusive content etc.etc...

OT: I ate more than half a cannister of chocolate wafer sticks just this afternoon. Man, I'm bloated. There goes my workout, too. Love the day-offs. #em3
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:19 am

Ryu watch out! First you think it's all cool and such and al of a sudden you can't go to the beach anymore! OAO
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:29 am

I was just at the beach last weekend...a few sticks of choco wafers won't hurt, right? Right..? #em5
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:34 am

The gift code seems legit
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:34 am

Ryuuichiro wrote:
I was just at the beach last weekend...a few sticks of choco wafers won't hurt, right? Right..? #em5

Err no. They shouldn't. Either way, why do people go to beaches? scratch Its sandy, hot and noisy.

yeah I'm a shut in
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:39 am

Because beaches are hot spots for bitches.
You don't like seeing real tits and ass for a change? :/
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:18 am

Ryuuichiro wrote:
Because beaches are hot spots for bitches.
You don't like seeing real tits and ass for a change? :/

I do. Of course I do. But where I live, ITS TOO DAMN HOT
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:25 am

I almost ever go to the beach. Swimming poos are way better! #em3

I dun really care for swimming anymore - everybody's wearing bermuda shorts now anyway.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:53 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
I almost ever go to the beach. Swimming poos are way better! #em3

Swimming "poo(p)s" ehh?

Last day at work.... back to school in May QQ more exams and stress Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:37 am

^Grammar nazi detected. Shutting down :<
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:00 pm

Giving Brainiac double middle fingers like a boss.

Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:12 pm

There are lots of videos like those in Liveleak, no biggie.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:22 pm

Tuskin wrote:
There are lots of videos like those in Liveleak, no biggie.

I know that but this is facebook a place with a ton of pre teens and teens vid was removed finally.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next