Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
+51
MärchenVonFriedhof
kimiyosis
L1NK3R
Erobotan
;)OwneD)
Stickboy
Asagi-san
Tickle
TrieDaEsprit
.nyappy.
LS3
fggt
mechaRev
wonjoon
Ryuuichiro
Nilla
SuperNova.pt
Suguri
Tuskin
CapeMike
NotZetsubou
UncleBobbie
MagicPotatoplz
Ryu Haruse
zerocl
CCoRS
Toilet-Flusher
reVelske
ziix
Trill
Aria
Poppet
Magna.Zero
Winty
Seraphcrim
Relict?
beccadmgirl
ppxeno
Gerrion
That_Wiesel_Guy
kyarashotgun
boytitan2
Koiro
Valkyrie
AnTi90d
TerraChika
Kuzuha
Akhenderson
XiaoFu
Zwiebel Force
Astral_Dono
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:58 am

It's more like a few days ago, but any alternate OPs of "Straight Title Robot Anime" would count as random, I mean what's more random than some kickboxers falling from space as meteors and starts kicking giant robots causing a worldwide robot war to cause more damage than ever, the title is just as random, and also the kind of "Final Mix" episode............. yeah, I don't think anything can be as random as that... *goes of to watch some Japanese videos*
Y'know what? That last part I said? FREAKING FORGET IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:44 pm

My friend recommended me to read Prunus Girl...
THERE IS NO WAY THAT GIRL IS A DUDE!
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:23 pm

This kids father has done well U.U

Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Akhenderson wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
Tuskin wrote:
Spoiler:

Err...what game is this?
How could you not know the greatest and most overly brutal RPG, Etrian Odyssey!? (This one is No.3 to be exact)
Oh, zank you for that. I don't know about games like this because I had a stupid gaming taste for the longest part of my life.

In other words, I'm gettting kinda sick and tired of seeing random cars parked in my dad's driveway.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:06 pm

Aria wrote:
Took a photo of Resha
Spoiler:

So, tell me, Aria.
Where do you live, exactly, again?
So that I may kill you and take your Bunny.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:08 pm

Ryuuichiro wrote:
Aria wrote:
Took a photo of Resha
Spoiler:

So, tell me, Aria.
Koaowaai ;_;
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:11 pm

I bought this today
Spoiler:

Probably, the custom design would be something related to the Guilty Gear series
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Akhenderson wrote:

How could you not know the greatest and most overly brutal RPG, Etrian Odyssey!? (This one is No.3 to be exact)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizardry_IV:_The_Return_of_Werdna

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:52 pm

wizardy is a series of hateful games from my experience
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:03 pm

I just noticed Winty and CAV have the same avatar with different shops on it.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:20 pm

Decided to go to a friend's house on saturday this week. Me and my friend Marie got to Sharon's house around 8:35. Heard a gunshot, ran into her house, and found her dead.

Learned a valuable lesson: "That Life literally fucking sucks, and that when a woman is crying and is in the downs for days because she got rejected by the man she loved, go help cheer her up for a couple of days, even if it means losing work time."

Sharon died at the age of 24. Known her for over 12 years of my life. She's helped me learn english when me and my family had gotten over to America. One of my truest friend to ever meet, owed her that debt of her helping me and playing with me during part of my childhood.

Now I won't ever get to repay it.

I'll be there one day too, Sharon, just wait for me.
As for CB, probably will just log in to CB and get log in prizes, then go back and attend the week long funeral.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Ryuuichiro wrote:
Aria wrote:
Took a photo of Resha
Spoiler:

So, tell me, Aria.

Go away fagget.

@CAV:
Nou, she's just full Embarassed
Back to top Go down
zerocl

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:56 am

XiaoFu wrote:
Decided to go to a friend's house on saturday this week. Me and my friend Marie got to Sharon's house around 8:35. Heard a gunshot, ran into her house, and found her dead.

Learned a valuable lesson: "That Life literally fucking sucks, and that when a woman is crying and is in the downs for days because she got rejected by the man she loved, go help cheer her up for a couple of days, even if it means losing work time."

Sharon died at the age of 24. Known her for over 12 years of my life. She's helped me learn english when me and my family had gotten over to America. One of my truest friend to ever meet, owed her that debt of her helping me and playing with me during part of my childhood.

As for CB, probably will just log in to CB and get log in prizes, then go back and attend the week long funeral.

The feels ;____;
Stay strong dude, don't blame yourself for anything
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:57 am

Time to play guess what my avatar is from and hope none of you get it right for certain reasons.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:24 am

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 2JjSf
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:38 am

XiaoFu wrote:

I feel for the family and relatives. My condolences.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:25 am

>overlooked what Xiao posted

wow, I'm so very sorry.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:37 am

XiaoFu wrote:

That's really terrible. I hope you'll be okay eventually.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:39 am

It's a real pity what happened to you, Xiao. To have a dear friend die like that...

I've done a small thing as a memento, since she meant much to you (you can share it to bring some confort to others, if you wish):
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:14 pm

Stay strong Xiao
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:47 pm

I'm sorry I overlooked your post Xiao, and I'm sorry for your loss. It always hurts when we lose someone close to us, but you should always remember to keep moving forward in your life and keep that person and the memories of them close to your heart, as I'm sure the person would've liked that.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:25 pm

It's rare that I fall in love with things at first sight.

It's even rarer when that thing is a guy who cosplays as girls, and actually does an awesome job at it! <3
http://otakumode.com/nonomy
Back to top Go down
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:35 pm

XiaoFu wrote:

I don't like making long speeches, so here's something else:

Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:57 pm

XiaoFu wrote:

My condolences, Xiao.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:44 pm

XiaoFu wrote:

Ah,sorry for skipping over this Xiao. I'm really incredibly sorry about your loss and her family's loss. I hope she's in a much better place now and God is looking over her.

Also, my internet cable box went *boom* (Not really) so now I'm without internet for a day or two. Internet cafe's save the day, just figured I'd hop on here and let everyone know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next