Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds

Go down 
+7
dotdotbean
God is a Cat Girl
XiaoFu
JinNJuice
beccadmgirl
ppxeno
darkomen
11 posters
AuthorMessage
darkomen
Anime Addict
darkomen

Male Posts : 237

Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds Empty
PostSubject: Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds   Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 am

OK. Here's the deal; I, my clan-mates, and probably most of you DOS out there are sick and tired of BRD taking over eopoch so, I need a Ragna Barrett breaker build that will destroy a Power Spot in seconds. Also please post any Flapjack breaker builds down as well. THANK YOU MR. CHEESE!
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds   Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Ragna Barret*
use your brain+do some research before posting noob stuff like this pls.
everybody knows that arts are not good options for PS breaking
I don't even know why do you want a Ragna to become a breaker but not something else
You're welcome Mr. Bacon
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds   Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Also same thing said about flap. Customize it any way other than interchangeable parts between version 1 and version 2 and the accessories, and flapjack lose its transform, fly speed, long moving burst.

Note: this include adding an amj as I remembered trying to add asura, can confirm again if you want
Back to top Go down
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Male Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds   Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Ragna is an anti-personnel type of bot. Breaker builds, what? lol! Ragna Shot causes Charge Delay, and the missiles cause Booster Trouble iirc. So here's my build.

Use all default weapons.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds   Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:38 am

JinNJuice wrote:
Ragna is an anti-personnel type of bot. Breaker builds, what? lol! Ragna Shot causes Charge Delay, and the missiles cause Booster Trouble iirc. So here's my build.

Use all default weapons.

Btw, Ragna's Beam Cancel Missiles don't cause Booster Trouble. There is a reason why its called "Beam Cancel".

He's not monica, so plox get it right.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds   Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:49 am

Even Monica's beam cancel doesn't deal booster trouble.
Back to top Go down
dotdotbean
dotdotbean

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds   Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:02 am

Ragna isn't that good of a PS breaker bot because of the Cooldown after alpha-striking. There are plenty of other cores that are better for PS breaking. ART cores isn't recommended as well because of all the melee mashing on the ground; unless you give it 2 CV. The low flight altitude also makes maneuvering to the enemy PS a big trouble (and takes a long time), because usually in Epochs, the enemy PS are at high cliffs or surrounded by weird terrains.

Flapjacks.... just use it normally and shoot the enemy lands. If you're free you can aim for the PS. :V
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds   Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:11 pm

beccadmgirl wrote:
Also same thing said about flap. Customize it any way other than interchangeable parts between version 1 and version 2 and the accessories, and flapjack lose its transform, fly speed, long moving burst.

Note: this include adding an amj as I remembered trying to add asura, can confirm again if you want

>Suggesting customizing Flapjack makes him unusable

This is why the game is in the state it's in.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds   Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Not "unusable" but just lose most of its faggyness that made it "unique" XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds   Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:51 pm

Flapjack isn't unique.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds   Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:21 pm

I'd play a customized Flapjack over stock any day of the week.

But I'd still rather play something else.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds   Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Relict? wrote:
I'd play a customized Flapjack over stock any day of the week.

But I'd still rather play something else.

Spoiler:
dat ammo
personally i'd tune GRapidB,GForceB,GSupply
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds   Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:35 pm

Eh, Great Supply.

Guess a Great Force Alpha would be okay. I wouldn't like to play with something like this, myself, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds   Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:18 pm

>70 shots
>upwards of 100 damage per shot on LNDs
>only one shot per "clip"

I don't see the problem.
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds   Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:39 pm

Raven wrote:
>70 shots
>upwards of 100 damage per shot on LNDs
>only one shot per "clip"

I don't see the problem.
Try to survive in a 30v30 room without shell supply. Also the dmg it deals does not related to the actual ammo problem.
If you are saying that you had enough contribution after 70 clips therefore you can now die without a doubt..I don't think so actually. Unless you are super pro at aiming with it, your hit rate will just be around 30%-40% max. And ofc you won't aiming for lands all the time..aaannnd not every lands you shot on can take 100 dmg especially when other ppl are shooting at the same time..aaaaannnnnnnnnnnddddd we are assuming those lnds are not warping around.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds   Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:06 pm

Try surviving in a 30v30 room period. Nothing but fags in those rooms. But that's beside the point.

I get about 1k damage on mine before the end of the match, and I'm only a lvl 4 bot with 20 TEC. Sometimes I don't even run out of ammo and still get ~700.

Not to mention using your logic, you'd be better off tuning that last slot as a stat tune. 30-40% of your 15 extra shots is only 5-6 hits more, not factoring in the fact that you've just lost 50 speed by dropping a great rapid and will probably hit even less now.

But we're all entitled to our opinions. That, and it dawned on me that this thread is actually about Ragna Barrett.
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds   Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Raven wrote:
Try surviving in a 30v30 room period. Nothing but fags in those rooms. But that's beside the point.

I get about 1k damage on mine before the end of the match, and I'm only a lvl 4 bot with 20 TEC. Sometimes I don't even run out of ammo and still get ~700.

Not to mention using your logic, you'd be better off tuning that last slot as a stat tune. 30-40% of your 15 extra shots is only 5-6 hits more, not factoring in the fact that you've just lost 50 speed by dropping a great rapid and will probably hit even less now.

But we're all entitled to our opinions. That, and it dawned on me that this thread is actually about Ragna Barrett.

5-6 more shots creates a straight 300+ dmg which is around 1/3 of your entire dmg during the match lol.
ok i'll stahp :v

Also im wondering why nobody thinks ragna is op
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds   Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:44 am

btw, Ragna isn't OP, and will never be OP.
Back to top Go down
BSusVier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BSusVier

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds   Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:58 am

Ragna PS breaker build is just lol. If you somehow fail to alpha strike properly, you'll back boost yourself to oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds   Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:18 am

Ragna's internal recoil is pretty strong to begin with. You'd waste time shortening your range.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds   Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting Ragna Garrett Builds
Page 1 of 1