Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.

Go down 
+9
Leriel
BlackCat
XiaoFu
Seraphcrim
StickyKeys
fggt
Poppet
exoakutsu
darkomen
13 posters
AuthorMessage
darkomen
Anime Addict
darkomen

Male Posts : 237

Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. Empty
PostSubject: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:12 am

I don't really feel like being hated so can someone just make me a build plox?
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:01 am

Which Rinka do you have? uc, rt shop, or gara cause their performance matters.

If it is a shop Rinka, take off the rifle and make a hopper. That is the best advice I can give about her cause her non gara rifle basically sucks/is glitchy. At around max tec it does 30-40 damage top, maybe more/less with back/crit hit. It can also hit people through walls/ppl out of its range (this is my personal experience with it).

Without actual stats/data in the real arena field, I cannot give you a decent cosmic calc. Just know that her bomb slash is an okay get away/move cancel option.
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Abbey Cry
Abbey Cry

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:18 am

Quote :
【Robot Name】
Rinka Lynx

【Parts】
BD: Rinka Lynx BD
 : Rifle Bit(default)
 : Rinka Lynx LG
 : Rinka Lynx HD
  : -
 : Rinka Lynx AM2
  : Olktwaffe
   : Magne ESP Sight
 : Rinka Lynx AM
 : Rinka Lynx BD@

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 砲
SIZE: S
COST: 1060
CAPA: 1190
HP: 391
STR: 8
TEC: 22
WLK: 17
FLY: 15
TGH: 8

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×6
Enhance Internal Weapon×2
Sniper Sight or Blast Guard
Broad Radar

Run max tec, 39 for gara weapon, 40 for shop.

Get a safety weapon or a shield on the non-sniper arm. Tec stat item on sniper arm or leave it blank.

I'd say tune pure hp after that really.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:25 am

Straightforward 40tec 38fly whatever version you have, one of the easiest bot to tune (even UC one). Use float dash to get away from melee.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:22 am

tggt wrote:
Straightforward 40tec 38fly whatever version you have, one of the easiest bot to tune (even UC one). Use float dash to get away from melee.

Isn't her secondary weapon meant for getting away from melee already?
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:03 am

StickyKeys wrote:
tggt wrote:

Isn't her secondary weapon meant for getting away from melee already?

Distance is rather short. Not really good. Float dash has longer distance
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:47 am

Her sub is a melee attack that launches grenades like scaregant does. Why the hell you want to use it as a escape method is a mystery to me. Also the backstep from it won't get her away from six foot long dick swords trying to plunge them into her.

Just Sayang, be wise and just fly/run away instead.

Also here's a suggestion: You could always just take off the sniper rifle and use something else but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
BlackCat

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:23 am

【Robot Name】
Rinka Lynx

【Parts】
BD: Rinka Lynx BD
 : Rifle Bit(default)
 : Rinka Lynx LG [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
 : Rinka Lynx HD [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
  : Hana Kanzashi
  : Mini Lily
 : Cannonballer HL BS [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
 : Rinka Lynx AM2 [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
  : Hand Gun [High Tech Alpha] [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
  : Olktwaffe
   : Magne ESP Sight
 : Rinka Lynx AM [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
 : Rinka Lynx BD@

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 砲
SIZE: S
COST: 1200
CAPA: 1200
HP: 406
STR: -11
TEC: 39
WLK: 6
FLY: 38
TGH: 8

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×6
Float Dash
Sniper Sight
Stealth System
Broad Radar

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×18
Red Chip×125
Yellow Chip×55
Stabilizer×63
Turbo Charger×55
Drum Magazine×33
Guide Circuit×49

well..this is just a quick build for the gara version. I think rinka lynx dont rely need that fly... and need a s/m mid range weapon for FCs. so ill edit after soem feed backs on it
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:06 am

XiaoFu wrote:
Her sub is a melee attack that launches grenades like scaregant does. Why the hell you want to use it as a escape method is a mystery to me.

Well it's totally useless as a means to launch an offensive melee attack, it backsteps. I got the idea using it as a runaway because of the backstep and the grenades it launches.

XiaoFu wrote:
Also the backstep from it won't get her away from six foot long dick swords trying to plunge them into her.

Um, as a sniper you should see them swords coming from a mile off, even with the FoW up, since you are camping.
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:53 am

>Sniper
>Camping
You don't actually do that in any game unless your a newb in pub games of FPS or TPS
People these days cant into jamming with normal gun, should learn how 2 use normal guns be4 switching to sniper weapon bounce
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:15 pm

you could slow tune am2 to make melees mad
Back to top Go down
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:46 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
you could slow tune am2 to make melees mad

considering it's a 7-hit melee, that's a pretty high chance of slow activation
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Leriel wrote:
>Sniper
>Camping
You don't actually do that in any game unless your a newb in pub games of FPS or TPS
People these days cant into jamming with normal gun, should learn how 2 use normal guns be4 switching to sniper weapon bounce

Jamming? With a normal gun? You serious? The reason snipers are made was for sniping, running away and camping! Otherwise I'd rather use my old hopper with either a railgun or zooks.

Truthfully it's a bit bad that the rifle was 0s. With only 20-30 force(mediocre at best against LND with huuuuuuuge TGH), 1-3 shots and one of the biggest INT I have seen, she's only made for those right moments where a soft opponent is standing like a stump in the middle of an open area, or units that moves slowly(like most fat ARTS). If they can make another, better rifle in the future then that's good.

This bot is not OP and has plenty of potential, but right now with it's current state, I can only think of this as a means to teach players how to run, camp and check that radar often.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:25 am

StickyKeys wrote:
XiaoFu wrote:
Her sub is a melee attack that launches grenades like scaregant does. Why the hell you want to use it as a escape method is a mystery to me.

Well it's totally useless as a means to launch an offensive melee attack, it backsteps. I got the idea using it as a runaway because of the backstep and the grenades it launches.

XiaoFu wrote:
Also the backstep from it won't get her away from six foot long dick swords trying to plunge them into her.

Um, as a sniper you should see them swords coming from a mile off, even with the FoW up, since you are camping.

See them coming? Nah, lag teleporting is in style now for them melees.
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:43 am

Keys cant into offensive sniper playing like people in FPS or TPS games. I guess Keys is the sniper player that camp all the time in FPS and TPS games. Sayangggggg Happy Chaos
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:31 am

Leriel wrote:
Keys cant into offensive sniper playing like people in FPS or TPS games. I guess Keys is the sniper player that camp all the time in FPS and TPS games. Sayangggggg Happy Chaos

Actually, knowing the default sniper rifles are shit, I usually replace it with a railgun when the map is too small for comfort. And sniping in CB isn't like other FPS and TPS where the sniper's rifle can 1-hit kill(example include classic Counterstrike and the more recent SD Gundam Online). This isn't where you can go aggro with the sure chance of getting a kill. Give me a sniper rifle capable of doing something special other than the shit things the sniper rifles we have now do and I'll own every game I'll be in, maybe.

So I'll have my fingers crossed and wait for that 50% chance breaker 40RT rifle or that 50RT 70 Force rifle.

But as we all know....

Seraphcrim wrote:
See them coming? Nah, lag teleporting is in style now for them melees.

Check the radar then, you must have broad radar: LNDs get into half the map, start finding a better vantage point.
Back to top Go down
Kazejin
Kazejin

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:34 am

So is RT shop Rinka useable with the rifle?
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:41 am

RT shop Rinka has her own rifle, but it's shit for aggressive play, get something else to replace it f you plan to be aggresive. I dunno if you can make her use the rifle from the Gara version.
Back to top Go down
Kazejin
Kazejin

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:44 am

But is RT shop Rinka crap in general? rifle excluded
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:59 am

the core is fine.
the weapon is bad.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:03 am

What Winty said: but she isn't OP either. Tune her right and find your own style on playing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:26 am

XiaoFu wrote:
Why the hell you want to use it as a escape method is a mystery to me. Also the backstep from it won't get her away from six foot long dick swords trying to plunge them into her.
The melee saved my ass from exo's HIVis by flinging me high enough to land on one of the pillars at Relic Towers.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:43 am

I probably forgotten to mention this but, Rinka's melee isn't actually intended for escape but to quickly exit out of sniping mode, and not have her rifle deployed.

This is something to think about cuz you can use another main weapon and deploy her rifle, disabling the handheld main. Then slash grenade to un-deploy her rifle and left click twice to use the handheld main weapon you given to her that isn't the rifle.

Thats really the actual use but, honestly just take another weapon and let the rifle rot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.   Requesting Rinka Lynx builds. Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting Rinka Lynx builds.
Page 1 of 1