Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help with AchtSieben EL build!

Go down 
+10
Zwelivelle
Aurum_Sol
Wataboutmi
/dev/random
Suguri
milk
tehprognoob
God is a Cat Girl
mogimus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:37 pm

Suguri wrote:
so why are we putting vipers on an M-ART?

blead wrote:
Please do not blank quote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:35 pm

Zwelivelle wrote:
Spoiler:
Thanks to 100% +1 upgrades Very Happy

My build have two shields, well, i used cheap materials... and i think it is necessary to have shields to protect the 87 because charging halted when you take certain amount of damage.
I do have Howitzer AMJ for two purposes, one is to reach difficult terrains which is impossible for Railgun to reach it such as below a cliff, behind wall (at some height). Two is for anti air purpose, it would certainly hit incoming Seraph Crim HD which tries to release nova. Then it would help me to herd my target for my Railgun. So if the missile come from the left, the only options to retreat are by either right, forward, or backward. Forward and backward counted as the same, since we're using railgun. IF the railgun connects before the missile, at the most case my target would be stunned, extra hit from the missile.
There are so many things wrong with this. But I'm not even going to bother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:36 pm

stop using vipers
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:40 pm

OMIGOSH RT PART.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:12 am

Please don't kill me:

Spoiler:

Edit: Made the build more efficient

Wow I kind of want one of these now. I love tank tunes.

Last edited by Solo_Ace on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:12 am

Solo_Ace wrote:
Please don't kill me:

Spoiler:
*Kills you for making such an awesome build*
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:16 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:
Please don't kill me:

Spoiler:

>Awesome build

>Over walkbreakpoint by 1

>extra 2 fly

>High Runs

|:

Change a High Run to a Tank and some High Runs to High Run Alpha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:18 am

Solo_Ace wrote:
Please don't kill me:

Spoiler:

Would change one run to a tough, 35 being a non-lnd breakpoint.

Other than that, 11/10 would build if I had EL.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:19 am

iKray wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:
Please don't kill me:

Spoiler:

Would change one run to a tough, 35 being a non-lnd breakpoint.

Other than that, 11/10 would build if I had EL.

Wait the new WLK Breakpoint is 35?

Hmm...
Spoiler:

Who needs WP guards when you have 600+ HP to take hits with? c:
I'm assuming you are going to rely solely on the Core Weapon.

Last edited by Solo_Ace on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:22 am

Trill wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:
Please don't kill me:

Spoiler:

>Awesome build

>Over walkbreakpoint by 1

>extra 2 fly

>High Runs

|:
Better than what I'd make.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:24 am

36 wlk is the breakpoint for lands. 35 for non-lands.
Back to top Go down
Zwelivelle
Zwelivelle

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Why so many points spend for movement? I'd rather spent on accuracy. You won't escape from any land melee anyway... and retreating doesn't always good for your team... you're leaving your teammate too fast. And I do believe you'll not shooting while retreating at most times. With new year gara, maybe it is good idea to put backboost joint.

About my build, is super cheap build, don't bother me if you have better shield, you can put more powerful tunes.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Zwelivelle wrote:
Why so many points spend for movement? I'd rather spent on accuracy.
Stopped here. Increasing your TEC doesn't increase accuracy, it increases damage. Also, WLK/FLY > TEC/STR in this meta. The longer you survive the better. You may be doing slightly less damage, but the survivability factor far outclasses that.
Back to top Go down
Zwelivelle
Zwelivelle

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:12 pm

I know... I have fully tuned Rouche. My accuracy comes from that Howitzer AMJ... And the fact that i'm not spent my time on running but shooting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:14 pm

Zwelivelle wrote:
Why so many points spend for movement? I'd rather spent on accuracy. You won't escape from any land melee anyway... and retreating doesn't always good for your team... you're leaving your teammate too fast. And I do believe you'll not shooting while retreating at most times. With new year gara, maybe it is good idea to put backboost joint.

About my build, is super cheap build, don't bother me if you have better shield, you can put more powerful tunes.
Mobility is extremely vital, what with all the meleedorks running around. Also, firing your railgun at the person chasing you gives me a little speed boost due to the recoil. High mobility + recoil = better chance of escaping. Also, your build is far from cheap. Take note of Solo_Ace's build and my build. My build reaches max TEC and the optimal amount of walk at a much lower cost than yours. Solo_Ace takes it a step higher and reaches an insane amount of HP, while achieving max TEC and optimal mobility while only costing 5 more capacity than your build.
Back to top Go down
Zwelivelle
Zwelivelle

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:18 pm

Cheap in Rt or money i mean... not the bot cost.
I've used with my mobility so far 20 walk. Killed some land melee with it. 20 walk, flying, recoil.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:53 pm

Zwelivelle wrote:

Because having enough WLK, you can actually get away from LND Melees. But without it, there's no point in having a ridiculously high DPS if you can't even avoid melees to start smashing on people. Especially on a build like this, relying on one weapon, having no alternatives to fight off enemies at close quarters, mobility is very important.
Back to top Go down
Zwelivelle
Zwelivelle

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:17 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:
Zwelivelle wrote:

Because having enough WLK, you can actually get away from LND Melees. But without it, there's no point in having a ridiculously high DPS if you can't even avoid melees to start smashing on people. Especially on a build like this, relying on one weapon, having no alternatives to fight off enemies at close quarters, mobility is very important.

No, you won't get away from any melee just with that stat. I've been chased by melee such as Sylvia or else, can't budge it even with 38 fly and float dash. And this is like an opportunity cost, if the melee wont chase you, they will target anyone else. My build can engage a battle against a melee for about 8-10 seconds before I die, but sometimes I win, against Jikun, Elisalotte, Ivis, Mighty Byne Girl. That's by using height advantage from flying, terrain advantage, I used to climb something while retreat and firing, recoil, any usable items such as traps, and some protection from the shields. Hopefully, my teammate using that opportunity to hit that melee. I've done that with 18 wlk, 18 tgh, 34 tec, since I've not completed my tuning. Of course that only happen when my teammate responsive to the situation, and I'm not carelessly moving alone. Instead looking the radar for reds, I put more attention to blues.

I have Howitzer AMJ as alternative weapon, although not used against land units within the sight of my railgun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:26 pm

>Arguing Tec > Wlk

Why lower one when you can have both?
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Am I the only one that noticed that he keeps bringing up howtizer amj like it's valuble to the bot in any sort of way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:28 pm

It's so bad, I couldn't bring myself to point it out.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Akhenderson wrote:
Am I the only one that noticed that he keeps bringing up howtizer amj like it's valuble to the bot in any sort of way?
If you are willing to sacrifice HP, it's not as bad as Build Arm BS.
But I wouldn't stick it in a build that is based around a railgun, a weapon with charge time.

Howitzer would be nice in builds around a chargeless main weapon (like a zooka), even though no one really uses it.
But in Acht's case, if I wanted a secondary weapon, I'd go with some zooka.
And yes, I've tried an Acht WT with howitzer before, it was kinda nice, but it doesn't support you in the way that you need it to when you have a railgun.
Back to top Go down
Zwelivelle
Zwelivelle

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:41 pm

iKray wrote:
>Arguing Tec > Wlk

Why lower one when you can have both?

Can you? With two viper shields and Howitzer with using only +1 tunes?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:54 pm

This is getting nowhere - Locking for now since all you guys are doing is repeating the same stuff over and over. ZiGZaG, PM me if you want this unlocked so you can ask further questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with AchtSieben EL build!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2