Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lily Rain, AchtSieben WT, and Psycho Formula (tuning)

Go down 
+3
xzpwnz
Trill
Suki_Eve
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

Lily Rain, AchtSieben WT, and Psycho Formula (tuning) Empty
PostSubject: Lily Rain, AchtSieben WT, and Psycho Formula (tuning)   Lily Rain, AchtSieben WT, and Psycho Formula (tuning) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:42 pm

I'm wondering how I should tune these two Lilys.

Spoiler:

My first Lily uses the AchtSieben WT AMs from the Mega Gara.

Now, it's all fine and dandy for Alpha-ing, but the problem is this: it has a long delay between starting firing and actually firing time if I want to use the AchtSieben AMs. It's fine for when I'm on the go, but defending myself is a bit tricky.

I'm wondering if I should rapid tune them for speed or just deal with the fact that they have eh-ish load time and tune for TEC/FLY.

Spoiler:

Now for this Lily, I'm only having problems with the fact that the Psycho AM4s feel like they don't do that much damage.I know TEC increases damage, but for how much TEC do I need to get more force? Breakpoints?

Spoiler:

Now for AchtSieben, I have no idea what to do with him. His core weapon (railgun) is definitely good, but I suck at using it because I've never used one before. Plus I ripped his AMs off, so I'm looking for some better replacements. Currently I have Destructor AMs, but I might switch one out for an Amateus AM2. Good? Bad?

Advice is loved. ;__;
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain, AchtSieben WT, and Psycho Formula (tuning)   Lily Rain, AchtSieben WT, and Psycho Formula (tuning) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:00 pm

TBH neither of those Lily weapon setups are going to be very easy to make work. But as for tunes, fly as usual. 34 fly with float dash/quickboost are your basic staple cartridges. As for achtsieben, I'd use Crabberoid LG with 2x Build Arm AM, give him a buckler and a Handy Bazooka and call it a day. Tune WLK, and then get shortboost/quickland/broad radar if he has it. Tune tec if you feel like going overkill.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain, AchtSieben WT, and Psycho Formula (tuning)   Lily Rain, AchtSieben WT, and Psycho Formula (tuning) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Trill wrote:
TBH neither of those Lily weapon setups are going to be very easy to make work. But as for tunes, fly as usual. 34 fly with float dash/quickboost are your basic staple cartridges. As for achtsieben, I'd use Crabberoid LG with 2x Build Arm AM, give him a buckler and a Handy Bazooka and call it a day. Tune WLK, and then get shortboost/quickland/broad radar if he has it. Tune tec if you feel like going overkill.

Yeah, I figured it'd be difficult, but it'll be fun to tinker around with. Also, it's nice to shoot holes into my opponents. Cool Hmm, float dash. Don't know how to use that, will YouTube later.

More need for bucklers. orz He has all of the above, so I'll give him those eventually. Would EWI affect the railgun? It's on BD2, not the core. BD2 = core? Going to assume Build AMs drop from Arcantus.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain, AchtSieben WT, and Psycho Formula (tuning)   Lily Rain, AchtSieben WT, and Psycho Formula (tuning) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:45 pm

The first thing you should do with the first lily is tune each acht am with a single force tune
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain, AchtSieben WT, and Psycho Formula (tuning)   Lily Rain, AchtSieben WT, and Psycho Formula (tuning) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:25 am

Suki_Eve wrote:
Trill wrote:

Yeah, I figured it'd be difficult, but it'll be fun to tinker around with. Also, it's nice to shoot holes into my opponents. Cool Hmm, float dash. Don't know how to use that, will YouTube later.

More need for bucklers. orz He has all of the above, so I'll give him those eventually. Would EWI affect the railgun? It's on BD2, not the core. BD2 = core? Going to assume Build AMs drop from Arcantus.

Yes, it will affect the Railgun. Dunno how (stupid Gara didn't gave me WT. D;).

Also, Build Arm AMs are in the super gara as a gold ball, and they will have 3 slots.

Edit: Wouldn't Dikaros AMs be a viable replacement in case he doesn't want/can't tune a lot? (though they are hard to get with 2/3s)
Back to top Go down
/dev/random
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain, AchtSieben WT, and Psycho Formula (tuning)   Lily Rain, AchtSieben WT, and Psycho Formula (tuning) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:23 pm

Give Acht a handy bazooka and a shield, then tune for walk. And only play on stages with ps.
Back to top Go down
R3MSpecter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
R3MSpecter

Male Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain, AchtSieben WT, and Psycho Formula (tuning)   Lily Rain, AchtSieben WT, and Psycho Formula (tuning) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:40 pm

For the Railgun, there's only a few things that will help you use it effectively while you get experience with weapon, but they can really help:

1. Try leading your shots a little with AIR types, especially fast ones. If you think their fly is less than or around 25, usually shooting directly at them will result in a hit. However, with high FLY bots like Seraphs, you'll want to shoot a little in front of them in order to better your chances at hitting them.
2. When LNDs are coming after you, it's usually not a particularly good idea to run away, unless you have a bunch of teammates nearby or you know you can lose them. If you're under the PS, hold your ground and inflict as much damage as possible while they close the gap. If you're lucky, you'll kill them before they get to you.
3. The best place to be when using Railguns is NOT the front line, usually not even under the PS. Your best spot is someplace high and far away, where you're not likely to be noticed and you can use the speed and range to your advantage. If you think someone has caught on to where you're hiding, try and move away to another place without getting caught. Sniper Sight and Stealth help immensely with this.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain, AchtSieben WT, and Psycho Formula (tuning)   Lily Rain, AchtSieben WT, and Psycho Formula (tuning) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:35 am

/dev/random wrote:
Give Acht a handy bazooka and a shield, then tune for walk. And only play on stages with ps.
middle zook.
if ur using handy zook u might as well use an accel saber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain, AchtSieben WT, and Psycho Formula (tuning)   Lily Rain, AchtSieben WT, and Psycho Formula (tuning) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Rain, AchtSieben WT, and Psycho Formula (tuning)
Page 1 of 1