Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help with AchtSieben EL build!

Go down 
+10
Zwelivelle
Aurum_Sol
Wataboutmi
/dev/random
Suguri
milk
tehprognoob
God is a Cat Girl
mogimus
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*<ZiGZaG>*

Need help with AchtSieben EL build! Empty
PostSubject: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 3:48 am

Recently,I roll AchtSieben EL from nemesis garapon..but it seems the robot's am which has anti air missile is useless..it cant shoot Lnd robot..sometimes it even difficult to shoot air robot with it ..any idea to build it with better am?
Back to top Go down
mogimus
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
mogimus

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:57 am

Using my very bad bot building skills....

Spoiler:

I personally recomending ditching the AMs and using only the core that thing as arusm
Back to top Go down
*<ZiGZaG>*

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:59 am

Thanks for the build..!
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:20 am

Change the viper shields for bucklers.
Also, I'd consider taking out one of the shields and equip another weapon, like a zooka. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:27 am

Honestly, you really don't want the Viper shields. They cost 60 each, two of them eating up a total of 120 cost. If shields really mean anything, use Bucklers.

I would go walk based on this bot, but fly works as well. It's up to preference.
Quick Walk build:
Last cart is debatable. You can grab a capa cart, tune clearance if that's your thing, and stack more Hp. (I could get up to 577hp.)
If you wanna keep it low cost, grab Beam guard and raise your resilience to beams.
Not sure how beneficial Boost Run would be, since this isn't sitting at a breakpoint.

Alternatively, you could try to fit in a Handy mag if you're into farming for ammo, or a different weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:30 am

The core is all you really need. You can slap on a Handy Baz for close-range defense if you want.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:32 am

iKray wrote:
Honestly, you really don't want the Viper shields. They cost 60 each, two of them eating up a total of 120 cost. If shields really mean anything, use Bucklers.

I would go walk based on this bot, but fly works as well. It's up to preference.
Quick Walk build:
Last cart is debatable. You can grab a capa cart, tune clearance if that's your thing, and stack more Hp. (I could get up to 577hp.)
If you wanna keep it low cost, grab Beam guard and raise your resilience to beams.
Not sure how beneficial Boost Run would be, since this isn't sitting at a breakpoint.

Alternatively, you could try to fit in a Handy mag if you're into farming for ammo, or a different weapon.

non LND run breaks at 35 doko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:46 am

tehprognoob wrote:
iKray wrote:

Quick Walk build:

non LND run breaks at 35 doko
My bad. Building LNDs to 36 is getting to me. ; ;
Back to top Go down
mogimus
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
mogimus

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:02 pm

you folks say don't use viper shields all the time and then proceed to use some fangled 3s rt part that is hard to get....whats the point of making builds that is imposibu to build unless u have da finances to support it
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:06 pm

mogimus wrote:
you folks say don't use viper shields all the time and then proceed to use some fangled 3s rt part that is hard to get....whats the point of making builds that is imposibu to build unless u have da finances to support it

go for broke.
always.
most if not all builds take a long time to finish anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:09 pm

mogimus wrote:
Because 2x 3s Viper shield is just downright bad.
(Seriously, 120 cost for shields that even bucklers can do the same? Why do people still think this is a good idea?)

What's the point in tuning if you're not going to commit or fund it? It's the same concept.
Cosmo Kaiser HD 3s is available in the shop by buying Comso Kaiser with RT. It's only 20 or so, I don't see a problem.
3s Ghost Raider is a different story, but I've pulled him a few times from Lotto cubes.
If he really wanted to, he could switch to 3s Build arms and change up the tunes.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:17 pm

Coffin and Rosario Shields exist, you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:22 pm

I thought those would be better off on L-sized bots since they're M-sized parts.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Oh, I saw viper shield discussion and assumed we were talking about an L bot without even noticing the thread title.

...so why are we putting vipers on an M-ART?
Back to top Go down
/dev/random
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Suguri wrote:
Oh, I saw viper shield discussion and assumed we were talking about an L bot without even noticing the thread title.

More affordable than 3s S shields.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:41 pm

/dev/random wrote:
Suguri wrote:
More affordable than 3s S shields.
Less cost efficient in the end.

40 capa could have equated to 8~16 stats, depending on Alphas or Betas.

Last edited by iKray on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:45 pm

shields are for pussies

go for 2X pompoms of w/e stat you want
Back to top Go down
Wataboutmi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Wataboutmi

Male Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:51 pm

My full tuned 87, it's actually lvl 10 now with all capa carts, eiws, shortboost and sniper sight (broad where D:)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:07 pm

I see 3s Bucklers sitting in bazaar for 100k uc.
Talk about RT.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:28 pm

There were some for 60~70k last bazaar even.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:24 am

maybe i should sell some of mine since i rarely (more like never) use them in builds >.>
Back to top Go down
*<ZiGZaG>*

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:50 am

How about a full UC build??..I dont have enough RT =.= ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:08 am

** wrote:
How about a full UC build??..I dont have enough RT =.= ..
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
*<ZiGZaG>*

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:11 am

Thanks for the build..I'll try it out !
Back to top Go down
Zwelivelle
Zwelivelle

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Spoiler:
Thanks to 100% +1 upgrades Very Happy

My build have two shields, well, i used cheap materials... and i think it is necessary to have shields to protect the 87 because charging halted when you take certain amount of damage.
I do have Howitzer AMJ for two purposes, one is to reach difficult terrains which is impossible for Railgun to reach it such as below a cliff, behind wall (at some height). Two is for anti air purpose, it would certainly hit incoming Seraph Crim HD which tries to release nova. Then it would help me to herd my target for my Railgun. So if the missile come from the left, the only options to retreat are by either right, forward, or backward. Forward and backward counted as the same, since we're using railgun. IF the railgun connects before the missile, at the most case my target would be stunned, extra hit from the missile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with AchtSieben EL build!   Need help with AchtSieben EL build! Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with AchtSieben EL build!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next