Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)

Go down 
+30
Desu
CapeMike
ironpen27
spiketrigger
palladium
azz33
Dune
KBTKaiser
Andaros
ChaosOmni
necrio
MightyPeanut
TaeTae
HashiriyaR32
Atila
Courius
Hyoka
FreedomFighter
Segawa
rei_hunter
Feign
-VB-
Zelse
Izzy
GreyFalcon
Ichijo
FenixStryk
Xenosnake
NovaZero
Admin
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:51 am

Xenosnake wrote:
Oh yeah Eihwaz is the name of the song near the end. :3
I know. I was skeptical of the griffon thing's name when the song name came up.

And yes, I want the song. Badly.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:56 am

The beam reminds me of Berserk Fury's Charged Particle Cannon (Already watched the video lol.... and i still have it loaded)

>Her Wings probably are Floating Psy Guns o_o.
>Her Innate (BD Special) would probably Zero Step o.o (If so, her cannon + that = die you airs!) - Because of her quickness
>Since Lily's more of a FLY type than a WLK type, i expect a large boost in her FLY Stat, and prolly balanced out STR and TEC

We'll find out more tommorow

Though i am kinda hearing some sort of Promoted Lily vs Dark Gryphonoid Fembot tommorow (Sorta like Ouka vs that giant katana bot)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:00 am

Quote :

\Though i am kinda hearing some sort of Promoted Lily vs Dark Gryphonoid Fembot tommorow (Sorta like Ouka vs that giant katana bot)

CALLING IT: IT'S A MISSION.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:04 am

we'll see. let's check at around 12:00PM +7GMT (JST) Very Happy and i'll keep a look out for events.

oops almost forgot, i got work tommorow *facepalm* guess i'll check it at around 6:00PM +7GMT :<
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:14 am

rei_hunter wrote:
The beam reminds me of Berserk Fury's Charged Particle Cannon (Already watched the video lol.... and i still have it loaded)

>Her Wings probably are Floating Psy Guns o_o.
>Her Innate (BD Special) would probably Zero Step o.o (If so, her cannon + that = die you airs!) - Because of her quickness
>Since Lily's more of a FLY type than a WLK type, i expect a large boost in her FLY Stat, and prolly balanced out STR and TEC

We'll find out more tommorow

Though i am kinda hearing some sort of Promoted Lily vs Dark Gryphonoid Fembot tommorow (Sorta like Ouka vs that giant katana bot)

Gyphonoid Fembot's nickname is, as mentioned earlier, "Harpy Girl" (Hapiko).

NovaZero wrote:
What we know of "Ancient" Lily so far:

-Beam Cannon is summonable, a la "Sacrifice"
-Beam Cannon is a freaking portable ion cannon.
-"Ancient" Lily can move at supersonic speeds, evident by the fact that she was already at point-blank range all while the griffon thing was busy blocking the first beam. Do note that not only did the griffon thing not notice Lily until she was point-blank, Lily was in front of Eihwaz that whole time.

Lily took a level in Badass.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:32 am

I'm starting to predict everyone calling foul on Lily now for getting a "broken" ion cannon.

Just like when they used to call Ivis broken because of Sacrifice~
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:51 am

Considering CBEN's love of artillery (anyone remember OBT1?), I don't think it will be as severe over here.

(on a side note lets say Lily learned Flash Step.)
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:09 am

okay, I JUST got to viewing the video, two words "HOOOOOLY SHIT!" I'm guessing the cannon will play out differently in game, and that she won't have supersonic speeds for players, though with how long it took Eihwaz to deflect that beam she did have plenty of time to advance. Also note that the beam took time to charge, Eihwaz was just a dummy for sitting still while it charged. I'm expecting something like sacrifice for the summoning part, but a charging weapon that is similar to the Rail-gun on the Shop Sagittarius's body, though probably less damaging. I'm also hoping for the standard Psy-guns in those wing looking parts of hers though maybe 6 shots for a little less per shot damage but slightly more more overall damage.
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:26 am

I think it could make a bit of sense if promo'd Lily gets Boost Run.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:05 pm

HashiriyaR32 wrote:
I think it could make a bit of sense if promo'd Lily gets Boost Run.

Aye, and that would explain her closing the distance more than the time it took Eihwaz to deflect the shot alone would.

NovaZero wrote:
I'm starting to predict everyone calling foul on Lily now for getting a "broken" ion cannon.

Just like when they used to call Ivis broken because of Sacrifice~

UH, what ion cannon has 7 hit instant stun lock? it wouldn't be unlikely that people will bitch, but just based on the video I don't think it's too likely, after all that would have been a top level Lily Promo, not like we'll start out with.

Last edited by Andaros on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:09 pm

But she already has float dash, why would she need Boost run?
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:11 pm

Ichijo wrote:
But she already has float dash, why would she need Boost run?

I think HashiriyaR32 was saying that would explain her closing the distance so quickly, especially with Eihwaz having to deflect that first shot.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:19 pm

Andaros wrote:
UH, what ion cannon has 7 hit instant stun lock? it wouldn't be unlikely that people will bitch, but just based on the video I don't think it's too likely, after all that would have been a top level Lily Promo, not like we'll start out with.
I'm just saying that a gun that powerful might be a little too broken, assuming the gun will be that powerful at all. It may not be an 8 hit combo of death, but it may as well be a long range Jet Hammer or worse, practically OHKO.

And though it will take longer to achieve due to it requiring a Lv. 8 Lily Rain and a Lily Rain Promo, it is much less of a hassle than gambling for Ivis. It may take a while, but she is certain.
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:30 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Andaros wrote:
I'm just saying that a gun that powerful might be a little too broken, assuming the gun will be that powerful at all. It may not be an 8 hit combo of death, but it may as well be a long range Jet Hammer or worse, practically OHKO.

And though it will take longer to achieve due to it requiring a Lv. 8 Lily Rain and a Lily Rain Promo, it is much less of a hassle than gambling for Ivis. It may take a while, but she is certain.

I'd also assume that you get your promoted bot up to a sufficient level as well, at first she'll be shot back down to rather basic stats even if she is better than a basic Lily. Also, there are plenty of ranged weapons that OHKO anyway, well, at least if you head-shot the person. I'd assume she'd at best match a Sag Rail-gun on that arm, we'll have to see of course, when someone gets the goods let us know!!! I do almost have the level on my Lily for it, but not the RT lol, I always forget to collect my monthly RT or am dumb and spend it, this will give me a reason to be a bit of a miser and save up the funds, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:18 pm

dude, ever consider the fact that this might be a mini-wizdom charge cannon?
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:32 pm

KBTKaiser wrote:
dude, ever consider the fact that this might be a mini-wizdom charge cannon?

hmmmmmmm, nope, never crossed my mind, I don't think they'd be that generous. I'd laugh if they bring out Mini ARKS after this though and I get my ass handed to me by a real mini Wisdom charge cannon. lol!
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:33 pm

I smell some sort of power laser that nobody will want to use cause of the laser nerf.... well.. it will prolly be popular in EN at least...

Oh and after seeing the video I like lily.. 10% more now Mad.. which isn't much higher then how much I.. "liked" her before... still wont get one for the promo though...

Last edited by Dune on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Meh...)
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:36 pm

well, off to play Pokemon White on emulator until it comes to the US, hopefully I can afford it when they come out with an English version.
Back to top Go down
azz33
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Ok, the video shows that is too overpowered.

I expect that in game she only has a strong cannon and floats. Give lily a strong weapon and super speed is like give ivis seraph wings.

Also, im guessing that cannon will not have autoaim, give that autoaim will be overpower it.

Maybe she will be a LND robot that floats?.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:58 pm

azz33 wrote:

I expect that in game she only has a strong cannon and floats. Give lily a strong weapon and super speed is like give ivis seraph wings.

Also, im guessing that cannon will not have autoaim, give that autoaim will be overpower it.

Clearly, you mean an ART robot that floats... I figure she may have that appearance of attack, but it won't be any more powerful than Saggitary's Railgun. Also, she might instead be the first Artillery type to have a Zero Step-style option.

Remember there is a grand disparity between cutscene and gameplay power levels. Don't judge its power just yet.
Back to top Go down
azz33
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Feign wrote:
azz33 wrote:

Clearly, you mean an ART robot that floats...

Rigth, an ART.

Feign wrote:
I figure she may have that appearance of attack, but it won't be any more powerful than Saggitary's Railgun. Also, she might instead be the first Artillery type to have a Zero Step-style option.

Zero step-style option?.

Feign wrote:
Remember there is a grand disparity between cutscene and gameplay power levels. Don't judge its power just yet.

I expect it will be an strong laser with a long range (maybe the strongest laser/cannon of the game, just like seraph has the best wings, ivis the strongest sword and ouka the fastest attacks), but for not overpower it i don't think it will be super fast or have an autoaim with that laser.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:18 pm

azz33 wrote:
Zero step-style option?.
Err, that she will have something like Zero-Step rather than some kind of ludicrously high WLK stat or something.
azz33 wrote:
I expect it will be an strong laser with a long range (maybe the strongest laser/cannon of the game, just like seraph has the best wings, ivis the strongest sword and ouka the fastest attacks), but for not overpower it i don't think it will be super fast or have an autoaim with that laser.
Except that it could be arguable that Shaden BS is better than Seraph Wing. Also, ask Hyoka about the ridiculous Blazed Baron abomination that out-damages Ivis... I dunno about Ouka being the fastest by any margin, either (haven't really looked at her Promoted stats). Certainly, they are the best in their size/point class, but that leaves a lot of room for adjustment in Ancient Lily's power.

The only sure thing anyone is putting down is that the promoted form is an improvement on the original.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Meh forget Lily she can die in a fire... i want the evil robot girl she fights against...
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:51 pm

Dune wrote:
Meh forget Lily she can die in a fire... i want the evil robot girl she fights against...
You just want that Gigandorf-tier Gravity Ball... Razz
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:03 pm

Feign wrote:
Dune wrote:
You just want that Gigandorf-tier Gravity Ball... Razz

Meh id rather melee claw-rip appart lilys to pieces.. gravity ball would be icing on the cake Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next