Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)

Go down 
+30
Desu
CapeMike
ironpen27
spiketrigger
palladium
azz33
Dune
KBTKaiser
Andaros
ChaosOmni
necrio
MightyPeanut
TaeTae
HashiriyaR32
Atila
Courius
Hyoka
FreedomFighter
Segawa
rei_hunter
Feign
-VB-
Zelse
Izzy
GreyFalcon
Ichijo
FenixStryk
Xenosnake
NovaZero
Admin
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:10 pm

Feign wrote:
Clearly, you mean an ART robot that floats... I figure she may have that appearance of attack, but it won't be any more powerful than Saggitary's Railgun. Also, she might instead be the first Artillery type to have a Zero Step-style option.

Remember there is a grand disparity between cutscene and gameplay power levels. Don't judge its power just yet.

Cutscene power to the max.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:35 pm

Hyoka wrote:
Feign wrote:
Clearly, you mean an ART robot that floats... I figure she may have that appearance of attack, but it won't be any more powerful than Saggitary's Railgun. Also, she might instead be the first Artillery type to have a Zero Step-style option.

Remember there is a grand disparity between cutscene and gameplay power levels. Don't judge its power just yet.

Cutscene power to the max.
Compare the power levels of any Final Fantasy character in the cutscenes with that which they have available in the gameplay (of course, this only applies to the Final Fantasies that have cutscenes... as much of the series predates that tech) You'll get the picture.

EDIT: And now I realize you were directly naming exactly that trope from TVTropes... Yep.

Last edited by Feign on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
palladium
palladium

Male Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:40 pm

Well...

I have to say, many of you are mistaken the meaning of the word "Eihwaz".

Eihwaz[I] is a rune came from Norse-mythology, it symbols the oak tree (the world tree Yggdrasil).

The meaning of Eihwaz are composed of "Proterction" and "Caring", so Eihwaz is impossibly be the name of the winged humanoid.

In my opinion, the title Eihwaz is a metaphor to Lily's will to protect her partners.

Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Now I'm waiting for Lily's release so I can do a Nanoha skin.

Hurry up Lily!
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:06 pm

palladium wrote:
The meaning of Eihwaz are composed of "Proterction" and "Caring", so Eihwaz is impossibly be the name of the winged humanoid.
Wow, learn something new every day... So more likely, it's the name of the weapon Lily receives (as several have guessed earlier).
Back to top Go down
spiketrigger

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:08 am

The last video was "Sacrifice", which was Ivis' weapon. If we follow that pattern then Eihwaz is Lily's cannon.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:34 am

....As strange as Eihwaz sounds.
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:40 am

Feign wrote:
Dune wrote:
Meh forget Lily she can die in a fire... i want the evil robot girl she fights against...
You just want that Gigandorf-tier Gravity Ball... Razz

I'd have said he just wanted the big tits and red glowing eyes personally lol.

palladium wrote:
Well...

I have to say, many of you are mistaken the meaning of the word "Eihwaz".

Eihwaz[I] is a rune came from Norse-mythology, it symbols the oak tree (the world tree Yggdrasil).

The meaning of Eihwaz are composed of "Protection" and "Caring", so Eihwaz is impossibly be the name of the winged humanoid.

In my opinion, the title Eihwaz is a metaphor to Lily's will to protect her partners.

Hmmm, The question is if the CB team meant it that way, but then they are pretty damn smart so they probably did. My bad, I'll just call the other female "Harpy Bitch" from now on. And yeah, that might fit, at first the weapon seemed pissed off, even if I can't fully understand Japanese she seemed to be trying to reason with it instead of letting it go berserk like that other bot likely had with whatever gave her the power she had.

Last edited by Andaros on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:46 am

Crimrose is red and has big tits. The glowy eyes thing is just only in the video.
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:50 am

Hyoka wrote:
Crimrose is red and has big tits. The glowy eyes thing is just only in the video.

Aye, still, you've got to admit red glowing eyes would be a great option on the Harpy Girl bot or whatever they dub her.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:53 am

I only find red eyes cool if it's an indication of a power-up or RAEG. Not if it's a clear indication of you being evil.

*notices that Ivis has blood red eyes*

...not one word out of any of you.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:07 am

NovaZero wrote:
I only find red eyes cool if it's an indication of a power-up or RAEG. Not if it's a clear indication of you being evil.

*notices that Ivis has blood red eyes*

...not one word out of any of you.

But Iv--- uh.... Nevermind..

What about Lily Rain's glowing blue eyes?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:09 am

Oh those were even cooler, I have to admit. It's like...angelic possession of some sort.

I usually like SEED Mode like trances like that, since it gives an image of pure focus and the fact that the guy's gonna rough you up real good.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:07 am

http://www.cosmicbreak.jp/info/topic/9060

Lily Rain Eve.... Limited Time on Garapon (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

There's also an event, in where you have to level your Lily Rain Eve up to Level 8, and you get a weapon (Usable Lily Cannon? :O)

There's also an Mission Event , Harpyko vs Lily Rain Eve. Surprised, replacing Pepen Mission it seems (Nooo~)

Looks like a Mission Reward by the end of December, highest ranking + medal gets an Item/Weapon

Anyways. Too bad that Lily Eve is a whole seperate entity than Lily Rain... so sad :<
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:13 am

So, it's not a promotion, but an event only lily rain variant?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:15 am

yep.

EDIT: The leveling up challenge is set so that whoever can get Lily Rain Eve AND level her to 8 or higher gets to receive Hapiko's (whose real name is "キスリル", or Kisuriru if you wanna be more direct).... Weapon.
Back to top Go down
Xenosnake
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xenosnake

Male Posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:29 am

Darn...>_> how much RT is needed for 5 spins in garapon?

Gonna save up once I get Shino. :3
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:31 am

Also, for the new story mission (which works like Ouka's except you're Lily), whoever gets the highest score gets a so-called "Medal". I can't find out what the reward REALLY is, but there is one.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:36 am

Tch. Lily Rain Eve's GARAPON? Fail, CyberStep. All the good stuff is always garapon.

Xenosnake wrote:
Darn...>_> how much RT is needed for 5 spins in garapon?

Gonna save up once I get Shino. :3
50 Rt 1x roll, 200 Rt 5x roll.

Hyoka wrote:
Also, for the new story mission (which works like Ouka's except you're Lily), whoever gets the highest score gets a so-called "Medal". I can't find out what the reward REALLY is, but there is one.
Highly unlikely, but maybe it's a Lily promo item. >.>
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:40 am

Methinks Lily Rain Eve is too powerful to be promo.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:41 am

So she will be as broken as Ivis, then.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:54 am

But a Ranged versi---

Wait, wouldn't that make her even MORE broken than Ivis?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:54 am

Hyoka wrote:
But a Ranged versi---

Wait, wouldn't that make her even MORE broken than Ivis?
:3
Back to top Go down
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:58 am

Imagine if lily eve appeared in obt2. The entire battlefield filled with SBs.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:00 am

obt2 is over

time for obt3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)   Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eihwaz (The new humanoid robot)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next