Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another stupid question

Go down 
+2
Priskern
Railgunlvl5
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Railgunlvl5
Newcomer
Newcomer

Another stupid question Empty
PostSubject: Another stupid question   Another stupid question EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:29 am

Ok so am kinda confuse here what will happen if i upgrade my crimrose into seraph by using seraph promotion from the shop? does my crimrose HD will change into that ugly crimrose(not HD) after she become seraph by using seraph promotion from the shop?
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid question   Another stupid question EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:36 am

You can't.
HD crimrose can only be promoted using FC promotion
Likewise for old crim and old promotion(including sp).
Back to top Go down
Railgunlvl5
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid question   Another stupid question EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:42 am

Well that's suck :/ kinda disappointing
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid question   Another stupid question EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:57 pm

go suck a poisonous moe cock and die

old seraph is beautiful; HD Seraph is the hideous-deserves-to-be-raped-by-gang-of-greasy-old-fucks-until-she-looks-like-a-stuffed-turkey one
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid question   Another stupid question EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:59 pm

The non-HD Seraph is actually a lot more better to use if you want to try winning with effort. She's much more customizable and can reach much higher stats at a lower cost, and her wings and seraph tackle are better too.
Back to top Go down
Silvraph
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Silvraph

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid question   Another stupid question EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:02 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
The non-HD Seraph is actually a lot more better to use if you want to try winning with effort. She's much more customizable and can reach much higher stats at a lower cost, and her wings and seraph tackle are better too.
stop posting in the forums, I'm sitting duck at the training arena, I need your cawr! =(
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid question   Another stupid question EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:39 pm

The HD Seraph is actually shit for having twice the hitbox, a lot less stat:cost efficiency, and lower DPS due to the interval on the nova. If you fly around with high FLY then you will first be a free kill for the millions of homing ARTs and second be unable to have as much dps as a wingspamming oldraph with a fulltuned weapon and 40 TEC

As for effort used HD blows oldraph out of the water. Holy shit she's so fucking easy; you don't even need to have the brains to take out your wings properly and don't need boost management due to being a retard with prop bits
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid question   Another stupid question EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:33 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
her wings and seraph tackle are better too.

HD Seraph's wing activation is a million times better than non-HD Seraph's though

I'll just say that you can feel free to use either Seraph, but you should not use HD Seraph without actually putting thought into why you are using her core over regular Seraph.

I'll just point out that neither is easier, and as tehprog kindly points out, apparently her stat potential is so much worse yet somehow she is easier. How having a worse overall bot as a whole makes her easier is beyond me, unless he is insinuating Nova is anything of a threat anymore and should only be treated as somewhat of a sidearm to be used advantegously.
If anything, once built, non-HD Seraph would most likely be easier to use than HD Seraph if anything.

I've never calced her out really, but I'm sure despite whatever tehprog is spouting out about non-HD supremacy, she's still usable. I can't say she is a must have though, a she can be very expensive to finally get. Looking at her in calc now though, she doesn't seem too shabby if you want to play her as a standard fly-tuned air. Even her wingspamming stats don't seem too bad, when you add in the fact that her wing activation animation is much superior and allows her to continue pressure on a target throughout several wingspans.

Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid question   Another stupid question EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:03 am

except the wing activation removes all brain from taking out the wings

that's what I'm saying is the easier part.

And also, I still see pentagons hurpclicking their way to gamewarrior and novas oneshotting multiple people under repair bits. I might be biased but I want Nova turned into Izuna LG2
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid question   Another stupid question EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:05 am

There was brainpower needed to activate wings before..?

You fly into a group, and keep on activating wings as you run out until you explode the end. Only difference is HD Seraph's activation isn't extremely punishable and activating wings won't result in everyone shooting at you to gobble up a good 200 HP after your invuln wears off.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid question   Another stupid question EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:07 am

Trill wrote:
There was brainpower needed to activate wings before..?

You fly into a group, and keep on activating wings as you run out until you explode the end. Only difference is HD Seraph's activation isn't extremely punishable and activating wings won't result in everyone shooting at you to gobble up a good 200 HP after your invuln wears off.

that used to be the only hard part about seraphs
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid question   Another stupid question EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:09 am

I'd say it's somewhat of a fair trade in the end :3c

Lower stat potential, bigger hitbox, better wing activation vs. higher stat potential, smaller hitbox, and worse wing animation

They both have Seraph Tackle (despite HD's being numerically worse), but HD Seraph does get Nova which does have it's usage.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid question   Another stupid question EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:59 am

Admittedly FC is tree farmer EX

how 2 farm trees for double digit hours:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid question   Another stupid question Empty

Back to top Go down

Another stupid question
Page 1 of 1