Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sun's decision that may seem stupid to others.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sun's decision that may seem stupid to others. Empty
PostSubject: Sun's decision that may seem stupid to others.   Sun's decision that may seem stupid to others. EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:10 am

Read only if you want to waste a few minutes wondering what I'm talking about.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kauhava
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kauhava

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Sun's decision that may seem stupid to others.   Sun's decision that may seem stupid to others. EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:33 am

I find it rather stupid that people would spend so much money on a damn phone to begin with.
I've been using the same for years, and I never needed more than the phone itself, and maybe the camera, which I use if I ever need visual proof of various things, like the the car that just ran into mine's plate number if the bastard runs away. Things like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sun's decision that may seem stupid to others.   Sun's decision that may seem stupid to others. EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:38 am

Kauhava wrote:
I find it rather stupid that people would spend so much money on a damn phone to begin with.
I've been using the same for years, and I never needed more than the phone itself, and maybe the camera, which I use if I ever need visual proof of various things, like the the car that just ran into mine's plate number if the bastard runs away. Things like that.

But isn't that just you?
Certainly there are people who spend just a few bucks on a phone
But theres people like me who actually spend the money to get the good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kauhava
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kauhava

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Sun's decision that may seem stupid to others.   Sun's decision that may seem stupid to others. EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:45 am

sunjae429 wrote:
Kauhava wrote:

But isn't that just you?

Well, I just don't get how useful that "good stuff" is. All I see people ever do with smartphones is play with the touchscreen and go "Oh, shiny!" at their latest application.
Some of the stuff IS useful, but not worth the extreme prices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sun's decision that may seem stupid to others.   Sun's decision that may seem stupid to others. EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:56 am

Kauhava wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
Kauhava wrote:

But isn't that just you?

Well, I just don't get how useful that "good stuff" is. All I see people ever do with smartphones is play with the touchscreen and go "Oh, shiny!" at their latest application.
Some of the stuff IS useful, but not worth the extreme prices.

Dude, if youre not getting HTC Desire or Trophy you're not gonna spend that much compared to normal phones out there. Slightly more.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Sun's decision that may seem stupid to others.   Sun's decision that may seem stupid to others. EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:05 pm

Smart Sun, pretty smart... So tell me. Are you gonna do the same thing again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun's decision that may seem stupid to others.   Sun's decision that may seem stupid to others. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sun's decision that may seem stupid to others.
Page 1 of 1