Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

checking up on the variety of bots used in arena

Go down 
+64
csfmgn
Frederica-Bernkastel
mogimus
LS3
Koiro
tanjinyi
Suki_Eve
reVelske
heiantaiga
Kobrakai
Shai
yilx
Trill
EvannGeo
Tuskin
Hakulei Leimu
JinNJuice
Phantomhive
Incendium
NoizeGT
Priskern
Lemon Strudel
SilverySil
Yokura
resireth
Shecas
SL the Pyro
Nymph~
Aria
Magna.Zero
NecroWing
Seraphcrim
zerocl
Midreus
MagicPotatoplz
ziix
Relict?
God is a Cat Girl
Nilla
dsp
Gerrion
JadeCicada
Turkeysaur
Aurum_Sol
Scott-kip
Fireflywater
boytitan2
CapeMike
Mew
Zwiebel Force
Miko Miko Spark
Alathon
Ashyru
AthenaWyrm
Suguri
NotZetsubou
Leriel
Astral_Dono
EXEfan
That_Wiesel_Guy
mikuri
fggt
Akhenderson
Winty
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mogimus
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
mogimus

checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:15 pm

JinNJuice wrote:
-sniped-

Most common:
Ivis
Aquilia Girl
Eris
Mialy

Second tier:
Jace
Dracken
Aila
Nemlin

The rest of them:
Saggitary Maxis
Some useless AXIS bot.

How dare u Diss dem support bots should be included in the list

Perse
Melfi
R.berryl
Lala and the 3 musicians

and SUP bots like
Dismoke
Bugsycrat
Pulsaradio
etc.

although dem sup bots....only dedicated poeppl play dem anymoe....most ppl only spam SUP moe

Back to top Go down
heiantaiga
heiantaiga

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Winty wrote:
heiantaiga wrote:
reVelske wrote:
^do you even mouse1.

Got used to using LND- Still mix-and-matching parts on my Pacifar Br #em5

LND =/= melee

derp- Did I even said LND = Melee?
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:43 pm

Ivis Reine is Vanguard tier? Wut.
Vanguard tier is now really outdated.

Ivis, Eris, Luto, Sylv and Jace are beast. Vanguards have very little survivability comparedto those.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Axer is relevant enough that he was mentioned in a tier list discussion over on JP's commu a week or two ago. Mind you that tier list was like 20 bots and then "everything else", so...

Fencer and Lancer are a bit dated but they're still good too.
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:02 am

Whenever I have to get some scraps of EXP for a bot and don't feel like wasting time beating up Haku again, I usually bring that bot, my Zero NEXT BS Fencer and my Zero NEXT BS Axer to the Arena. To this day it still brings a smile to my face to do 200+ damage to an enemy, then see them turn tail and RUN.

Back in the old days you'd be forgiven for thinking Vanguards were overpowered, but in reality they're glass cannons: they're relatively easy to deal with, but if you dare mess up, they'll handily remind you why they used to be feared.
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:17 am

Yup, I like playing my axer just to remind people of them. I miss VG era :3
Fun to surprise with it.
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:10 am

Turkeysaur wrote:
>Initone easy to play compared to Thoarla AM3/4.

In fact, it's the opposite. The only thing that makes Initone OP is its cost, for making it feel "easy to play" go blame the auto-art scrubs that can't hit shit even with Rone's LR buff. Oh, but that is completely fair, I mean, sitting in the back spamming right click and buffing as fuck the Newivises to obliterate the other team!
Initone is incredibly easy to play though.. People are just retarded and can't figure out that he's incapable of hitting strafing targets due to his aiming mechanisim being so hardcore autoaim. There's no aiming aspect to initone, it's all done for you to the point that that little blue iron sight icon in the middle means fuck all. This also means that it's fucking IMPOSSIBLE to miss a target thats running either towards, away, or diagonal from you. However, this also means a smart player knows damn well how to avoid the initone and make it think it's "hard to play". However, a smart player PLAYING initone will be well aware of how his aiming mechanic works, and will compensate for the lack of ability to hit non braindead targets by learning how to position/move while firing to ensure a much higher chance of a shot hitting/registering, rather than trying to fly sideways and shoot something doing the same fucking thing like most of you do.

Simply put, stop trying to aim with him and use him on idiots and lands that have no clue what they're doing.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:12 am

Let's all quit CB together? :3
Back to top Go down
Shecas
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shecas

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 am

Shai, lend me your acc with Torte first before you quit! :v
Still never use Torte ._.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:36 am

Shecas wrote:
Shai, lend me your acc with Torte first before you quit! :v
Still never use Torte ._.
But all my 3 Torte's are on there. And I'm still not done skinning one of them. Too lazy. ; _ ;
Back to top Go down
Shecas
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shecas

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:45 am

Don't you mean too laggy? :3
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:31 am

Shecas wrote:
Don't you mean too laggy? :3
That too. I can't even spend half an hour in that skinning thing before everything freezes up and stuff. ; -;

And Pepo's pattern works different then I expected. c3:
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Kobrakai wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:

In fact, it's the opposite. The only thing that makes Initone OP is its cost, for making it feel "easy to play" go blame the auto-art scrubs that can't hit shit even with Rone's LR buff. Oh, but that is completely fair, I mean, sitting in the back spamming right click and buffing as fuck the Newivises to obliterate the other team!
Initone is incredibly easy to play though.. People are just retarded and can't figure out that he's incapable of hitting strafing targets due to his aiming mechanisim being so hardcore autoaim. There's no aiming aspect to initone, it's all done for you to the point that that little blue iron sight icon in the middle means fuck all. This also means that it's fucking IMPOSSIBLE to miss a target thats running either towards, away, or diagonal from you. However, this also means a smart player knows damn well how to avoid the initone and make it think it's "hard to play". However, a smart player PLAYING initone will be well aware of how his aiming mechanic works, and will compensate for the lack of ability to hit non braindead targets by learning how to position/move while firing to ensure a much higher chance of a shot hitting/registering, rather than trying to fly sideways and shoot something doing the same fucking thing like most of you do.

Simply put, stop trying to aim with him and use him on idiots and lands that have no clue what they're doing.

That's true for all weapons, Sherlock. Thanks for making my point.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:06 pm

nowords
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:35 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:

ur dum l0l
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:38 pm

^Probably confusing OP with easy to play but if you guys are having troubles hitting stuff moving in straight lines then idk.

EDIT:

Thoarla AM3/4 easier to use than Initone main core because aiming the first isn't as "stiff" as the latter since there's no AM "stretching" to compensate major differences in the direction body is facing and target's position. All not homing core main weapons are relatively harder to play than handheld/AM main weapons.
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:
Kobrakai wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:

Wow, selective reading sure is a powerful force. Check it out, you even highlighted the only sentence you read for me to make it easier for me to understand you didn't read any of it.

Also, aren't you the dude who spams SG EV nonstop? I'm pretty sure that kind of doesn't require aiming so I'm not really sure why you're complaining about right click/melee autoplay all the time, it's kind of silly you know. Pretty sure you also spammed TBG for the longest time too, but that was quite a while ago now that I think about it.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:33 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:
^Probably confusing OP with easy to play but if you guys are having troubles hitting stuff moving in straight lines then idk.

EDIT:

Thoarla AM3/4 easier to use than Initone main core because aiming the first isn't as "stiff" as the latter since there's no AM "stretching" to compensate major differences in the direction body is facing and target's position. All not homing core main weapons are relatively harder to play than handheld/AM main weapons.

ur dum lol
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:35 am

Kobrakai wrote:
Wow, selective reading sure is a powerful force. Check it out, you even highlighted the only sentence you read for me to make it easier for me to understand you didn't read any of it.

Also, aren't you the dude who spams SG EV nonstop? I'm pretty sure that kind of doesn't require aiming so I'm not really sure why you're complaining about right click/melee autoplay all the time, it's kind of silly you know. Pretty sure you also spammed TBG for the longest time too, but that was quite a while ago now that I think about it.

I didn't miss the unnecessary lecture about how to use not homing main core weapons, don't worry.

I'll only say that if you're entirely convinced about that then you can also say vanilla Katalina and NEXT (alongside other bots) are easy to play.

EV's food is one thousand times easier to play and gets barely to no punishment for bad play.

And what about me spamming TBG for the longest time? I spammed/spam stuff way more OP than that but people are so bottled up in "moes are absolutely broken, mechas are junk". Back then, if I ever did remotely fine with a TBG playing on an Atom netbook then, by all means, people here are just hopeless whiners.

Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:37 am

Quote :
NEXT (alongside other bots) are easy to play.

But she is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:44 am

Quote :
NEXT (alongside other bots) are easy to play.
Relict? wrote:
Auto-aims so hard its like your cock is being guided into an onahole.
I just had to. ; w ;
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:46 am

>implying next doesn't autoaim so hard that it hits indos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-v4fl1bEvw
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:49 am

Hey, this thread only turns into a flamefest until I yell at everyone being wrong. Stop flaming eachother and get back on topic, if there is one.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:16 am

How dare you showcase my neglect of an apostrophe.

It's okay.

There was a topic, Rain Man robo-cop, but it seems to have been fulfilled.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:44 am

So, we all gonna quit the game together now? :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: checking up on the variety of bots used in arena   checking up on the variety of bots used in arena - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

checking up on the variety of bots used in arena
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next