Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More and More new Members are checking-in!

Go down 
+6
utok
Daylyt
boytitan2
azz33
Vivianite
Wolf Hikari
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

More and More new Members are checking-in! Empty
PostSubject: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:45 pm

It seems like CosmicBreak becoming more and more popular after the Grand Official Services.
So what do you think guys?
Back to top Go down
Vivianite
Vivianite

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:52 pm

I was one of the lucky few to just barely make it into the final OBT stage. I was at a point of wanting to try a different game and so forth, this came to mind and boy did i decided to do it lol.

Just, need to think of ways of combating general union wars <_>
Back to top Go down
azz33
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:42 pm

Many players are joining, but cyberstep need to advertise more and better.

Unlike most (or all) mmo companies cyberstep can advertise their games showing its good points that other games lack.

-UC to RT convertion. (Something extremely rare to see in a F2P MMO game, most of games say "no cash? then bad luck" while cyberstep gives players a chance of get cash stuff without spend money).

-Character graphical customizarion. (Make a character unique, how many MMOs allow their players to do that?. Individuality is something many MMO players want and cyberstep can offer one of the few, or the only english MMO that allows to do that).

-Anime promotional videos and mangas. (How many MMOs have magas for their characters?. Or even anime promotional videos?. That should be one of the most advertised things by cyberstep, for gather more anime fans).

-Mate system. (Basically a little visual novel inside an MMO. How many MMOs exist that actually have that?).

-Exploration system. (Cyberstep should focus more in expand that, players like to go in deep explorations looking for rare items that will make them even more "different" from other players, that is arcantus exploration but sadly its only one planet).

-Anime "themed" battles. (Ouka and lily eve mission look like anime fights, that is something anime fans may really like).

Cosmicbreak has a lot of strong points that may gather many players, but cyberstep doesn't seem to notice that.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:59 pm

the pros need to help noobs learn how to pvp especialy in dos 3 games in arow were basicly dos loseing and the score slighly changeing well except for me Im sparattic with my placeing one game ill come in top ten the top 15 or barely get a good enuff score to stay in lobby but anyways it was like looking at the same score over and over instead of yelling at noobs help them its like for every noob we get 2 leave cause of not learning how 2 play
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Female Posts : 212
Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:35 pm

wolf! where are u!?!?!?

i cant find u anywhere to add u to the clan~ T^T (ur already on the clan roster, so take ur time if u need to~) =p

as for how live is going, CyberStep is doing great promoting it~ (especially with the RT sales and what not)

i just think that ppl that play the game simply need to advertise/talk about/tweet/facebook it/or w/e to spread the word.

(helping ppl learn how to play isnt gonna get more ppl to play [especially if ur calling them "noobs" or "pros" get with the program...] )

and CyberStep can only reach so many ppl, itz just up to the community to spread the word in other games~ (make IGNs in other games using CB references, post links to CB on ur status on ur networking stuff, stuff like that~)

sooner or later, ppl will get curious and more ppl will check in~

"noob" and "pros" .... >_>
Back to top Go down
http://herofactory.forumtl.com/

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:40 pm

Yay. More people to lag down.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Im going to tell all my former exteel friends and dragonica has a pretty live forum and advertises not much but has the most palyers outa all the f2ps I played except dungeon fighter online Ima hit there forum up to both there fan bases love anime like games yall should play dragonica also =D
Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:29 pm

Great, there are more chances that I'll get beaten up
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:23 pm

azz33 wrote:

-Mate system. (Basically a little visual novel inside an MMO. How many MMOs exist that actually have that?).

After reading that I had an epic idea come to mind.
A sort of family/marriage bonus.
It would cost something low like 10RT to get married and once your in a battle/mission/quest with your partner both of you would recieve like 15% attack boost and 5% more HP.

Of course they could only do this between bots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:45 pm

Desu wrote:
azz33 wrote:

It would cost something low like 10RT to get married and once your in a battle/mission/quest with your partner both of you would recieve like 15% attack boost and 5% more HP.

For the love of christ, no.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:53 pm

Desu wrote:
azz33 wrote:

make it free dragonica has that for free and theres a nother anime style mmo based of couple partnership quote no one in dragonica cares about it really tho lol its all about guilds boy I miss when I was in a top guild in that game =(
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Hyoka wrote:

For the love of christ, no.

We can do this Misa,
I'll even pay for it
I'll have it on my Frau,
And you on your Viktor.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:08 am

Daylyt wrote:
wolf! where are u!?!?!?

i cant find u anywhere to add u to the clan~ T^T (ur already on the clan roster, so take ur time if u need to~) =p

Sorry Day, I can't find u either. What is it your in-game name in CBEN? Is it Daylyt too? How about make a promise to meet somewhere in any area at the same channel at the same time?

Ah! about the new members I this cyberstep is actually notice about those... But somehow, don't u think they seems to ignore it?

MATE SYSTEM - I like that one! Duh.. The only now is Packet is see... So the next one when it will be on?
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Wolf Hikari wrote:
Daylyt wrote:
wolf! where are u!?!?!?

Sorry Day, I can't find u either. What is it your in-game name in CBEN? Is it Daylyt too? How about make a promise to meet somewhere in any area at the same channel at the same time?

Ah! about the new members I this cyberstep is actually notice about those... But somehow, don't u think they seems to ignore it?

MATE SYSTEM - I like that one! Duh.. The only now is Packet is see... So the next one when it will be on?

Goddamn,
I can't ever seem to find daylyt either in game.
/friend Daylyt
Doesn't work.
Not even
/Tell Daylyt
Cosmic break doesn't want me to stalk people :<
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:44 am

Desu wrote:
Wolf Hikari wrote:
Daylyt wrote:
wolf! where are u!?!?!?

Goddamn,
/friend Daylyt
Doesn't work.
Not even
/Tell Daylyt

I guess it could be Twilyt then...
Back to top Go down
Trollulz
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:33 am

You're joking right? All you have to do is check the channel populations to know that he userbase is way less than OBT, down to perhaps half or less AND dwindling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:19 pm

Wolf Hikari wrote:
Desu wrote:
Wolf Hikari wrote:
Daylyt wrote:
wolf! where are u!?!?!?

Goddamn,
/friend Daylyt
Doesn't work.
Not even
/Tell Daylyt

I guess it could be Twilyt then...

Firstly, twy is day's sister.
Secondly, Why is it that every time i'm on she's always lurking around the BRD area, and I bump into her?
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:47 am

Finally got to see Daylyt in game.
Got to add her.

Never really saw Midnyt or Twylyt since the betas though.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:58 am

Desu wrote:
Finally got to see Daylyt in game.
Got to add her.

Never really saw Midnyt or Twylyt since the betas though.

Wait WAIT! Do u mean Day is a girl? since u type "HER"!? O_O
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:41 am

Day is indeed a girl and if people are checking in, how to check out?
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:35 pm

Abolla wrote:
Day is indeed a girl and if people are checking in, how to check out?

This,
And to check out you need to delete your cosmic break folder and post a shit storm in the main forums.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:43 am

And now... The members are checking in just into the helpdesk... I guess I have some new idea to be told.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More and More new Members are checking-in!   More and More new Members are checking-in! Empty

Back to top Go down

More and More new Members are checking-in!
Page 1 of 1