Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Altheos

Male Posts : 37

Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5? Empty
PostSubject: Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5?   Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Been trying to find decent cores to mount Tesladonna AM5 on, I'm not using Seraph due to the fact that (a) I'm more likely to run out of wing time before I use up all the ammo on the AM.

In the end I chose a Brickgale Red. The question is will this build work?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5?   Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:03 pm

Looks solid, the only thing I find questionable is the HP but I don't think that can really be helped with the carts you've got (Butterflea can fit the same cart list I think but the HP's going to be more or less the same anyway...)
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5?   Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:06 pm

You will run out of ammo before wing time, not the other way around, lol, unless I be derping with which AM it isnvm MLG AM
Honestly I think Seraph is still a viable option since you get to dunk FLY and just pimp TEC and C. Veil to avoid having to deal with more than 7 TGH

Last edited by tehprognoob on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5?   Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:08 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
>150 ammo

You will run out of ammo before wing time, not the other way around=
With triple great betas (105 ammo) I ran out of wings with 40+ ammo left every time.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5?   Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:09 pm

@Suguri edited post; I wrote that before I realized that it was the pseudo MLG AM

EDIT but 54 Force on an S AIR is gay anyhow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5?   Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:12 pm

I dunno what rank you are, or if you have any Proto cosmo ALPHA left... but you could tune a Proto Life onto an extra slot...

15 hp for 5 cost is hella want.
Back to top Go down
Altheos

PostSubject: Re: Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5?   Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Unfortunately I don't have any slots left, I'm using a Shop Laz LG. outside the Tesladonna AM5 and the Brickgale Core, everything else is UC
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5?   Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:17 pm

Threw together random Seraph build

Laz LG is 22 Rt from shop or free from Ro cube

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5?   Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:19 pm

If you really want to, you could buy another Laz for iirc 22rt. It comes with a 2s LG.

Dat ninja. ; . ;

Alternatively, you could buy a 1s Ace of Heart Earring off someone during bazaar, but it's cheaper to get the LG.
Back to top Go down
Altheos

PostSubject: Re: Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5?   Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:28 pm

I tried making a Seraph Build (and added the CV, didn't think I'd need them)
Spoiler:
Yeah I can see it has a good deal more HP than my earlier build but, my point stands, I run out of wings, I'm an easy target.

Oh right only 2s, welp I can chuck on a Accel Roll cart instead

EDIT:
Took Suguri's advice and tried the Butterflea, I kinda like it. Hopping Airs FTW.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5?   Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5? Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Mounts for Tesladonna AM5?
Page 1 of 1