Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions

Go down 
+11
Shai
Incendium
Axanael
Trill
Relict?
tehprognoob
tanjinyi
Fireflywater
Touma
JadeCicada
carigun
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
carigun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
carigun

Male Posts : 229

carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:03 pm

why it works well. (when im not in a mission. god damn ammo)
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:54 pm

I originally had a lecture written here citing unity of weapon purpose compared to complements and referencing previous literature I've written on the subject, but I opted to keep it short.

It's not that AM2 is a bad weapon, or that TBG BP is a bad core. It's that they don't really work together very well. From a weapon perspective, both of them are anti-air homing weapons with long clip sizes. They have short enough cooldowns to make alternating between them ineffective unlike with Illumis, and the combination makes you extremely vulnerable to anything on the ground or with anti-homing. Seraphs remain prevalent and the setup otherwise screams "Easy target!" to anything on the ground with half a brain to dodge.

From non-weapon points of the TBG BP core, Amateus and Sieg give you the same cart selection as shown in your builds (only Sieg gets Broad Radar or Stun Regain, to name handy carts you don't have plotted). Both have weaker WLK, but both have stronger TEC potential and Amateus has better TGH potential. And, most importantly, both work with the Toybox Girl AM2 better - Sieg even gets the job done from an aesthetic perspective. Sieg is the smaller of the cores. Both cores also get over 100 extra capacity potential over TBG BP - Amateus has 595 carted capacity while Sieg has 605 (BP has 470). The point of this paragraph is to illustrate that outside of the weapons angle, other cores exist that can essentially match the efficiency of TBG for using the AMs from a stat/cart perspective.

You can always stick to a build for personal reasons (you like the offered aesthetic, you simply want to specifically use X core with Y parts, etc.), but if you want to make something that has more potency in battle, it is highly recommendable to separate the two. Build an AM2 bot, and build a Toybox Girl BP, and make them separate bots. It's similar to how I have a Scram Launcher Mod, and a normal Toybox Girl. It's a very potent M-Art weapon, and she's a handy M-Art BD. But I wouldn't mix them, because they don't synergize. The extra cost will eat up the wrong team's BP.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:20 pm

take each of the arms and put each one on a mechled. Get 28 fly 40 tec accel roll easily, not even 1k cost

Congratulations you are cancer to everything that flies and isn't a seraph.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:30 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
take each of the arms and put each one on a mechled. Get 28 fly 40 tec accel roll easily, not even 1k cost

Remind me one more time why I would pick TBG AM2 over Ballistic/Mid Baz/Baz/Alba HD.

As for builds, yea the arms are somewhat redundant. Her core shuts down airs at ranges, and the only things that will be hurting her will be in her face, where missles are not at their best.

I'm not sure how she supports Ballistic Launcher, but if you -really- want a missle of some sort as a main weapon, Ballistic Launcher is an amazing choice.
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Trill wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:

Remind me one more time why I would pick TBG AM2 over Ballistic/Mid Baz/Baz/Alba HD.

To be fair, Alba HD is the only thing you listed there that Mechled can even equip.

You could actually stick both Alba HD and two Toybox Girl AM2 on a Mechled, and still hit 40 TEC, 28 FLY, and Accel Roll while sitting at 1030 cost. You could even opt for some weapon tunes or revenge tunes (I made a version with 2x Hyper Shot just to test the potential, so that amounted to 60 capacity to stuff in two slots, you could cut it down to 30 capacity across 3 slots too). Now, at the end of the day, I'm not sure why anyone would run such a combination, but it's technically possible :3c
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Trill wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:

As for builds, yea the arms are somewhat redundant. Her core shuts down airs at ranges, and the only things that will be hurting her will be in her face, where missles are not at their best.

I'm not sure how she supports Ballistic Launcher, but if you -really- want a missle of some sort as a main weapon, Ballistic Launcher is an amazing choice.
because you need the AMs to not go to waste?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:50 pm

JadeCicada wrote:
Trill wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:

To be fair, Alba HD is the only thing you listed there that Mechled can even equip.

You could actually stick both Alba HD and two Toybox Girl AM2 on a Mechled, and still hit 40 TEC, 28 FLY, and Accel Roll while sitting at 1030 cost. You could even opt for some weapon tunes or revenge tunes (I made a version with 2x Hyper Shot just to test the potential, so that amounted to 60 capacity to stuff in two slots, you could cut it down to 30 capacity across 3 slots too). Now, at the end of the day, I'm not sure why anyone would run such a combination, but it's technically possible :3c

;_; I don't entirely know why you'd use Mechled in the first place compared to Hoverion.

Quick Boost is love.
Back to top Go down
carigun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
carigun

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:08 am

sorry but i dont wanna take the arms of they are good and sooner or later she will be the soultion to the flying target problem.
Back to top Go down
carigun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
carigun

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:56 am

may lower TEC and FLY by 12 for ammo.
Back to top Go down
carigun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
carigun

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:20 am

ok
current
Spoiler:

possible finish
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
carigun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
carigun

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:27 am

Which is the better core out of Cross Raptor BD3, Cross Raptor BD2, Cross Raptor BD3, Soljeter BD?

cause i want to know what gara to do for an air build and all of these are possible starters.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:34 am

What kind of weapon do you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
carigun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
carigun

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:40 am

well i dunno im planning on making a good flyer i would want some sort of missile but i dont think there is a weapon for that. i might in January get the small SDC. something like that. and im planning on swapping the LG for Izunas since i can get 4 fly out of that.

another BD that is up for consideration. Brickgale BD5

Last edited by carigun on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added core)
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

Male Posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Mini bazooka is about the only explosive AIR can use. It S size and have -2FLY. It bullet is slow so you may have to tune at lease 2 G.rapid if you have trouble hitting thing.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:11 pm

carigun wrote:
well i dunno im planning on making a good flyer i would want some sort of missile but i dont think there is a weapon for that. i might in January get the small SDC. something like that. and im planning on swapping the LG for Izunas since i can get 4 fly out of that.
Izuna LGs are pretty good, though do you plan to use the shop Izuna's LGs? 'Cause those have her BS locked to them which are quite costy. 100 iirc.
Back to top Go down
carigun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
carigun

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:31 pm

【Robot Name】
geo

【Parts】
BD: King Gigaton BD
 : Missile Bit(default)
 : Sagittary Maxis LG [Run]
 : Sagittary Maxis HD [Run]
  : Calico Cat Ears [Run]
  : Recording Cam [Run]
 : Amateus BS [Run] [Run]
 : King Gigaton AM2 [Run] [Run]
 : King Gigaton AM2 [Run] [Run]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 砲
SIZE: L
COST: 1300
CAPA: 1330
HP: 559
STR: 13
TEC: 23
WLK: 19
FLY: 7
TGH: 21

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×7
Beam Guard
Blast Guard
Sniper Sight

【必要素材】
Hidora Cosmos×10
Engine Shaft×50
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:37 pm

don't
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:58 pm

19 walk is probably a really bad idea given our current meta...
Back to top Go down
carigun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
carigun

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:13 pm

so what focus all slots onto TECH
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:30 pm

In all fairness, why not high tune?
Back to top Go down
carigun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
carigun

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:55 pm

i have came up with a higher wlk and tec idea.
http://pastebin.com/18xev2x1
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:58 pm

do not make that build. It will not work.
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:59 pm

victorl is veri sad that anyone would squander him like that
Back to top Go down
carigun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
carigun

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:06 am

the BD was Diabolicals idea. it was gonna be Giga BD.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:27 am

Try taking a look at this guide first to get the general sense of tuning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions   carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

carigun's weapon,tune and parts questions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next